Joymark

BS is Clean

this mele party is same lvl as bizqquit :D

got bored of watching archer without mp hitting tank :)

archers and mages start recording!

1st fight was cool even though u should have died 50 times vs a better necro player. Most of the other fights were pretty meh? Like chasing archers and daggers with a tank is kinda pointless? It's not like they will ever kill u like EVER, literally all those people who tried to fight you with such disadvantage should have just ran away like lokiardy :D

at least he is trying! i support all guys who record even if not an interesting one.

the thing is solid guys just dont record it for avaiding this kind of trolling.

trolling? Go google what it is. 0 trolling here, just expressing opinion that its crappy.

​trolling, trash, bad reviews and so on. i just wanted to sum up all negative stuff that this guy can get from posting crap movies.

1st fight was cool even though u should have died 50 times vs a better necro player. Most of the other fights were pretty meh? Like chasing archers and daggers with a tank is kinda pointless? It's not like they will ever kill u like EVER, literally all those people who tried to fight you with such disadvantage should have just ran away like lokiardy :D

trolling? Go google what it is. 0 trolling here, just expressing opinion that its crappy.

​trolling, trash, bad reviews and so on. i just wanted to sum up all negative stuff that this guy can get from posting crap movies.

Specially a noob like Lokiardy who hits AOE skills vs DA. Even he kills first my panther and after DA, taking 40% Reflect damage instead 20%.​

Here everybody is pro but i just see ppl crying all the time.

Whatever, this video isn't dedicated to pvp, its for "Pro Players" of this server. :)

• Like 1

Specially a noob like Lokiardy who hits AOE skills vs DA. Even he kills first my panther and after DA, taking 40% Reflect damage instead 20%.​

Whatever, this video isn't dedicated to pvp, its for "Pro Players" of this server. :)

​killing panther first is normal strategy vs DA, dunno what u are talking about, because its main source of dmg

AoE skills profit the most from P atk, so at some point AoE skills can hit as hard (or even harder) as other skills, depending on your P atk, which in case of lokiardy (considering he has top C fists+16) might be already worth it to use

i see u re mad ur bugged class got nerfed. For ur information we went top to check whatsup, not me or Dhemon had mp/hp to pvp, coz we were farming. Im not noob like u who bsoe when feel hes gonna lose. I told dhemon to ignore u, well ur bugged fear kept him stucked. Keep thinking u re meaning something on ur bugged class, maybe u will survive longer like Soil, keep positive thinking.

i see u re mad ur bugged class got nerfed. For ur information we went top to check whatsup, not me or Dhemon had mp/hp to pvp, coz we were farming. Im not noob like u who bsoe when feel hes gonna lose. I told dhemon to ignore u, well ur bugged fear kept him stucked. Keep thinking u re meaning something on ur bugged class, maybe u will survive longer like Soil, keep positive thinking.

​its not bugged after mental shield fix anymore, its op, but not bugged

​killing panther first is normal strategy vs DA, dunno what u are talking about, because its main source of dmg

AoE skills profit the most from P atk, so at some point AoE skills can hit as hard (or even harder) as other skills, depending on your P atk, which in case of lokiardy (considering he has top C fists+16) might be already worth it to use

​​GG killing panther is normal strategy vs DA........

You pro player Modoy

You pro player Modoy

​well, i dont wonder u dont know that, u probably never played normal class vs DA, gl fighting DA with panther which cancels u every 20s and deals 4x more dmg than DA itself or u can simply kill it and worry only about horror, because u wont die from 50 dmg autoattacks of DA, but  what do i know, right? 

You pro player Modoy

​well, i dont wonder u dont know that, u probably never played normal class vs DA, gl fighting DA with panther which cancels u every 20s and deals 4x more dmg than DA itself or u can simply kill it and worry only about horror, because u wont die from 50 dmg autoattacks of DA, but  what do i know, right? 

​cancels u every 20s?

Please do not speak anymore

You pro player Modoy

​cancels u every 20s?

Please do not speak anymore

​u have to be retarded if u thought i meant it exactly, guess what, the panther also doesnt deal 4x more dmg, maybe its 2.34x more, sorry, i dont look for exact numbers of cancer classes, because i usually dont even fight DA, waste of mine and his time

also gl to u if u dont kill panther first when u fight vs DA, i guess u will lose pretty much every DA vs DA fight in oly like this ;) but u will realize it sooner or later

• Like 1

wat a garbage

​Bein proud of so big big big garbage is so shameful :D seriously .. hahaha

I went to pvp you because i was ok with it, even with pl set +6 and -15con dyes.

I thought that there are many chances things go bad, but, wtf? i play to have fun, and i decided go.

I died from mobs, but i got BRES, one know take care os his own ass. You camped me but i went there and BRESed me in your face. and this BRES was not from 6 col like some people can imagine :D hahahha

I am lvl 73, you are 70 or 71.

I pass you 2-3 lvls but got at least 4 succesfully horrors on that short pvp if can be called pvp, and some stun. even with mental shield lvl 4 and resist stun lvl 2. :D

Since the 2nd horror i tried BSOE, but 7 secs horror, and getting horror one more time, and stun and one more time horror.

I dont know where you got that skill to push f keys in that way, you are so pro man hihihihi

so hard push horror key, wow xD that Jim Carrey video hahahahaha

omg thanks for the fun guy. muahhahahahaha

Check all the people's messages here and get it. :D I see too often the word "garbage" in this thread. xD

Dont worry guy, we all fail hard sometimes, then you realize you failed hard, thats the path to change, gl.

• Like 2

wat a garbage

​Bein proud of so big big big garbage is so shameful :D seriously .. hahaha

I went to pvp you because i was ok with it, even with pl set +6 and -15con dyes.

I thought that there are many chances things go bad, but, wtf? i play to have fun, and i decided go.

I died from mobs, but i got BRES, one know take care os his own ass. You camped me but i went there and BRESed me in your face. and this BRES was not from 6 col like some people can imagine :D hahahha

I am lvl 73, you are 70 or 71.

I pass you 2-3 lvls but got at least 4 succesfully horrors on that short pvp if can be called pvp, and some stun. even with mental shield lvl 4 and resist stun lvl 2. :D

Since the 2nd horror i tried BSOE, but 7 secs horror, and getting horror one more time, and stun and one more time horror.

I dont know where you got that skill to push f keys in that way, you are so pro man hihihihi

so hard push horror key, wow xD that Jim Carrey video hahahahaha

omg thanks for the fun guy. muahhahahahaha

Check all the people's messages here and get it. :D I see too often the word "garbage" in this thread. xD

Dont worry guy, we all fail hard sometimes, then you realize you failed hard, thats the path to change, gl.

​​Me 72 men ..... and epic jewelry ;)

Dat coments

You pro player Modoy

​i heard our pro DA player got smacked by PR

i thought there is no chance i will be able to win vs DA in oly, but who knows, maybe this pro skilled DA gave me a chance for future :D