Sign in to follow this  
BaltaPlunksna

Waiting for moderator comfirmation

Good evening,
my nick in game same in formum "BaltaPlunksna". Today i bought d grade fist+3 instantly because i really need iteams to lvling my char. But still half of day i didnt get them to my inventory.Afther this painfully  waitings i start search google and i find  out that in forum this  iteams transfering somethimes can take not 1-24h ,but 5 days and more. May you check my problem why i cant get my wep instantly if i tranfer money instantly.

I attached photo maybe its helps for you to recognie about im talikng.

Waiting my wep :)

Only approval to add item to thew auction can take up to 72 hours.

After purchase item is being transferred to the buyer within few hours.

zodziu taip ,kam reiks issivers. Pirkau daikta 12 valanda ,buvo like +-7 valando iki aukcijono. Nenorejau laukt,nes lvl kelt reikia .PIRSKAU ISKARTO. sumokejau beleniek iteama gavau tik dabar, t.y jeigu atskaicuosim laika iteama ivstiek gavau kai baigesi aukcijonas. Tikiuos jus laimingi gave mano pinigus ,nes as jusu suteikta paslauga visa ne. Just BUY some glasses it start to make some kind of feedback for people which are paying to you... START WORK 

Just BUY some glasses it start to make some kind of feedback for people which are paying to you... START WORK 

​Man it's Sunday. Go to church and let others enjoy some free time as well. Stuff isn't working 24/7 to make you happy ;)

Chill a little

dude im finishing my all works till friday 17:00 then im leaving office. If they will work regulary ,they do not getting message from like me at all. If my money makeing them happy,then where is my happinies?? waiting its not makes  me happy.Finally i got mu christmas gif.D3vilo-debilo nemastai visai zmogau.Pinigus juk mokam.