Sign in to follow this  
Capone

Jungle Wars

i pressed like, then i saw how u click skills with mouse :) but still good job!

​Thank you! but what do u mean i click skills with mouse? I only click the macros for weapon changes..

LOL! U guys was at LoA this night xD Good video!

​You might be seen WitchQueen in LOA cuz all the rest we are low lvls.. Im 52 for example.. :D Thank you btw! 

​You might be seen WitchQueen in LOA cuz all the rest we are low lvls.. Im 52 for example.. :D Thank you btw! 

​time to clear pks, this time u wont be able to "hide" ;) 

• Like 1

​This time i will be able to fight in a close lvl range.. ;)

​we will see your "fighting"

• Like 1

​I wont be late.. Dont worry about that..

​hopefully this time u wont hide in one of those "neutral" clans, pretending to be neutral, and then out of nowhere u try to fight together vs enemies, while u dont have wars

​hopefully this time u wont hide in one of those "neutral" clans, pretending to be neutral, and then out of nowhere u try to fight together vs enemies, while u dont have wars

​I have nothing to hide. If i wanted to be hiden i wouldn't upload this with my main char's name in forum. And like i told you i was never hiding in neutral clans, this clan is mine and u know that also, what u think? that Jungle belongs to DarkLegion? lmao.. I just have friends in darklegion that helped me in a lot of things while i started that server and i helped them ofc with their war. Jungle is still neutral and its gonna be like this but ofc u have to complain cuz -4 hurts you.. ;)

​I have nothing to hide. If i wanted to be hiden i wouldn't upload this with my main char's name in forum. And like i told you i was never hiding in neutral clans, this clan is mine and u know that also, what u think? that Jungle belongs to DarkLegion? lmao.. I just have friends in darklegion that helped me in a lot of things while i started that server and i helped them ofc with their war. Jungle is still neutral and its gonna be like this but ofc u have to complain cuz -4 hurts you.. ;)

​looks like brain damage

i heard your clan is with vigilance, so i asked u if u are with them, u said "no, i am neutral", so i let u farm next to me, but then at some, few days later when vigilance came to gang me, guess who joined the parade hunt 3vs1, the neutral guy

jungle is neutral my ass, same as AI clan, stop pretending pls, i died to u once for -2%, it just pisses me off how ppl cry how neutrals are getting pked by top sides, that they are not part of anything and sh1ts like that, i didnt want to be that guy who pks random ppl for no reason, but not only u, but several ppl already did that to me, they pmed me they are neutrals and i let them xp next to me, and 1 week later i see them ganking/farming/buffing with enemies, doing dirty sh1ts to -4 ppl, u either accept wars or dont help anyone and stay out of war, thats how neutrals work, not one day u feel like helping enemies, next day u want to farm so u will declare u are neutral

• Like 2

i heard your clan is with vigilance, so i asked u if u are with them, u said "no, i am neutral", so i let u farm next to me, but then at some, few days later when vigilance came to gang me, guess who joined the parade hunt 3vs1, the neutral guy

jungle is neutral my ass, same as AI clan, stop pretending pls, i died to u once for -2%, it just pisses me off how ppl cry how neutrals are getting pked by top sides, that they are not part of anything and sh1ts like that, i didnt want to be that guy who pks random ppl for no reason, but not only u, but several ppl already did that to me, they pmed me they are neutrals and i let them xp next to me, and 1 week later i see them ganking/farming/buffing with enemies, doing dirty sh1ts to -4 ppl, u either accept wars or dont help anyone and stay out of war, thats how neutrals work, not one day u feel like helping enemies, next day u want to farm so u will declare u are neutral

​First of all calm your tits mad clown cuz you are making things so difficult to understand for your own brain only.. If you wanna prove sth prove it in game cuz we all know that you are the KING OF BLA BLA BLA here.. Less talk, more to play mr clown. Like i told that clan is neutral im telling again for some other A.M.E.A. members here that didnt understand before.. Because i have some friends in darklegion doesnt mean that the whole clan belongs to darklegion.. When Jungle grow on lvl and gonna make a war with darklegion also what u gonna say then? Im 2 curious.. And if you wanna know why i decide to help darklegion with war is only cuz your ally started to pk me and my ppl without reason. If u need names i got names.. If u need sth else : go 2 watch Justin's Timberlake video clip :Cry me a river..

yep, thats only time i died from u, i killed hawkeye, duelist, and u relogged from me behind the tree, and then at some point while i was farming u logged and 1 shotted me, gratz for u

as i said, if u are neutral, u dont give a sh1t about wars, its not your matter, so the thing u helped wartags because they are your friends takes away from u the title "neutral"

and dont worry, i prove who i can kill in game, u are no different from any other random dagger there is in game

yep, thats only time i died from u, i killed hawkeye, duelist, and u relogged from me behind the tree, and then at some point while i was farming u logged and 1 shotted me, gratz for u

as i said, if u are neutral, u dont give a sh1t about wars, its not your matter, so the thing u helped wartags because they are your friends takes away from u the title "neutral"

and dont worry, i prove who i can kill in game, u are no different from any other random dagger there is in game

​Its funny how u make things sound with your chit chat again here in forum, im talking about the way you die there :D. Yeah we know you killed the GM also when he was chasing you plus the whole darklegion ally and suddenly i logged into game like the shadow  and last hit you. You should be movie producer instead of playing L2. Think about it you gonna make a lot of money and im gonna be your first fan here also :D. You are telling me to not chasing you when we dont have war and we are neutral when your ally members started to pk my ppl without war, without reason and stun them on EV to drop items while making trains. And if we was on same lvl range i wouldnt have any problem with that we could fight back but the problem is that we had at least 15 lvl dif. so dont cry about that i did. 
Dont be proud that you killed a dagger with 10 lvl difference again. OFC every stun you hit its a success with that lvl diff and every trick i use is fail.
Never said that im a different dagger from other daggers in game and im wondering what are you trying to prove again. :) 
Conversation is over with you. (Less talk, more to play..) Remember that..

u know there were 3 of u, u did hide after i killed 2 enemies, and killed me from hide after some time from relog, it was good tactic, i dont deny it

also u siad yourself the definition of not being neutral - "we want to farm because we are low lvls, but because some of your guys pked us, we gonna mess with wars", yeah, u got pked, it happens, u change spot and continue farming, u dont mess with the wars out of blue

if u dont want to fight vs those high lvl chars and farm some lvls, u can join some side with the condition they will protect u from enemies, thats what happens with lowbies who actually dont try to act as neutrals and rather than that they are trying to find solutions to the pking by high lvls

let the AI gang video!

​you wanna refer the the action that we ganged the AI and farm clan points from the war but you don't want to refer that when we were fighting on EV party vs party on the same levels and you get wrecked, you relog the main chars 70+ lvls to mess with 50 lvls? What you think with that? and just to inform that i wouldnt even start the war if u didnt do that with your high lvl chars.
If you think im lying i can upload more media.. ;)

War video from Jungle Clan at mid lvls fighting like hell.. :D
Enjoy it!!!

Soil can polish ur boots

and gg to ppl who say low lvl fun is not existant. For me playing is farming 1-60 lvl and u take top advantage of it, after 70 lvl u just care for % and how to not lose it.

• Like 1

War video from Jungle Clan at mid lvls fighting like hell.. :D
Enjoy it!!!

Soil can polish ur boots

and gg to ppl who say low lvl fun is not existant. For me playing is farming 1-60 lvl and u take top advantage of it, after 70 lvl u just care for % and how to not lose it.

​Totaly right on that.. but you can say better that ppl forgot the main meaning of the games. The meaning that a game is made to get you some fun.