Stiba007

Limited class change

So, its good thing, not everyone can pick char on start, which is fun for him.

But its rly disgusting when people calculated with it as gm buffs others chars.

I dont think than im alone who want some limit on class change. Example max 1times for years or 2times for all time.

What do u think about it?

No!

#1 - helps Admins to finance Project.

#2 - helps CPs to deal with Problems in case that someone quit (somone NEW in CP can classchange to someonething suitable / or existing member can classchange for something necessary.

#3 - keeps server alive. Sometimes ppl quit cauz they are bored of their char. In that case you can try something new.

I think Classchange-System helps server alot - so why make it limited?

• Like 3

i rather let ppl take advantage of this class system to catch up with lvls than see them botting to top lvl with some sh1t classes, trust me, its not same gameplay if u play your class for half year or when someone just rerolls and plays it for month ;) 

• Like 1

No!

#2 - helps CPs to deal with Problems in case that someone quit (somone NEW in CP can classchange to someonething suitable / or existing member can classchange for something necessary.

#3 - keeps server alive. Sometimes ppl quit cauz they are bored of their char. In that case you can try something new.

​Super agree with it

what? what free class change. gogo CDL to 76 and easy lvl for cp

Ignore him, i want normal discusion on this theme, but tards from Vigazerk can only crying or trolling, just Soils standard.

what? what free class change. gogo CDL to 76 and easy lvl for cp

Ignore him, i want normal discusion on this theme, but tards from Vigazerk can only crying or trolling, just Soils standard.

​thought you want normal discussion ... why you start talking about "Vigazerk and tards"? :o

No!

#1 Server has x-times more money from Premium acconts and Items from Nostalgia.

2# Who care CP problems? Do u think problem when Fishfood CP get again bans, so they buy chars for real money and change on bishop? Y, help more boters, good server tactic.

3# Server is still alive. U want new char? Do u can create new acc and exp from 1lvl. Its 100x better for server, cause u need D/C/B grades items, best for server economy.

Where's chicha and rizo protesting against custom bullshit-oh nevermind it's only custom bullshit if it doesn't fit me, otherwise it's an okay custom feature 2a5lyqt.png

But I'd kinda agree with Štyba there, there should be some sorta limitations, I think it's sort of hypocritical that this chronicle is so focused on being hardcore and unforgiving but we let people bandwagon on whatever's hip right now... 1 switch per year sounds reasonable to me. 

• Like 1

In my cp we changed class only once and it was me from sr to pr 7 months ago so we dont abuse it and dunno why u say it fits me. Donation service is different thing than custom change. In ur logic name change is custom change too? 

I didn't say you abuse class change, just that I have a memory of you being somewhat unreasonably anti-customization in the past. Name change obviously doesn't affect gameplay but would you really argue that donation custom =/= custom?

Where's chicha and rizo protesting against custom bullshit-oh nevermind it's only custom bullshit if it doesn't fit me, otherwise it's an okay custom feature

I didn't say you abuse class change, just that I have a memory of you being somewhat unreasonably anti-customization in the past. Name change obviously doesn't affect gameplay but would you really argue that donation custom =/= custom?

1jadd9.jpg

• Like 1

Classchange isnt perfect but overall its good. Ppl can change class instead of buying char on blackmarket. And it doesnt affect gameplay cos whats diff for gameplay if ppl buy char on blackmarket or class change? Its just better for players cos they can do it safe and legal and server gets $$$ instead of some sh1tty boters. Also class change exp abuse is nothing compared to how ppl can exp with orfen now. Orfen is still stronger than on offi

• Like 1

Classchange isnt perfect but overall its good. Ppl can change class instead of buying char on blackmarket. And it doesnt affect gameplay cos whats diff for gameplay if ppl buy char on blackmarket or class change? Its just better for players cos they can do it safe and legal and server gets $$$ instead of some sh1tty boters. Also class change exp abuse is nothing compared to how ppl can exp with orfen now. Orfen is still stronger than on offi

​+

Where's chicha and rizo protesting against custom bullshit-oh nevermind it's only custom bullshit if it doesn't fit me, otherwise it's an okay custom feature

1jadd9.jpg

3.14/10 meme, misses logic, just because he likes it doesn't mean he has to abuse it, back to 9gag w/ you fappa.png

​Same way you could say item auction doesn't affect gameplay because they could buy the weapons through black market as well. Following this logic we could also start trading full chars through auction because people trade them on RMT, right. However there's one more thing to consider - people who trade chars like this through RMT risk losing everything when admins catch them - which is why most people avoid it.

Again I'm not saying I'm against the idea of class change, I was just generally pointing out how some people abuse the word 'custom' as their only argument against certain changes in this game without realizing this server is literally riddled with custom back and forth in principle.

3.14/10 meme, misses logic, just because he likes it doesn't mean he has to abuse it, back to 9gag w/ you fappa.png

​where exactly is the missing logic? first u try to bait rizos that he is against all the custom crap, EXCEPT things that doesnt hit him, then its fine, however he doesnt profit from class change service, so by your logic he would cry to change it, because this custom feature doesnt fit him, however he is up for it, because he knows it helps server and players overall ;) 

Where's chicha and rizo protesting against custom bullshit-oh nevermind it's only custom bullshit if it doesn't fit me, otherwise it's an okay custom feature 2a5lyqt.png

This system is custom by itself, is not in official. The way it is intended to work is up to what admins and community think is best. It is different than talking about skill mechanics

​Same way you could say item auction doesn't affect gameplay because they could buy the weapons through black market as well. Following this logic we could also start trading full chars through auction because people trade them on RMT, right. However there's one more thing to consider - people who trade chars like this through RMT risk losing everything when admins catch them - which is why most people avoid it.

Again I'm not saying I'm against the idea of class change, I was just generally pointing out how some people abuse the word 'custom' as their only argument against certain changes in this game without realizing this server is literally riddled with custom back and forth in principle.

​Exacly what i sad in my post. Thats why class change is good thing for ppl playing here. Also i say again cos looks like you cant read, Donation service =/= custom change. Custom change is change of skill,item,location, system of farmign items, exp on spots etc, not freaking donation class change service. Also i wouldnt call "bug" a "custom change" cos its bugged since begining (wasnt noticed by testers to fix it. Good example is orfen which was giving 3 % restore of mana with 100% chance), or some fighter skills being able to crit but shouldnt. But i would call "custom change" buffer summons on summoners, old fatal counter, removing of exp scrols, changing pk system, removing transformations etc. Some of these changes  are considered as good by most of community so mby its good. Well not my server not my problem. I just fought for changes which affected gameplay in bad way in my opinion. If u call it "boosting char which i play" i dont care. You can have your own opinion. Truth is i tried to fix fatal counter and it was skill of my class but also i tried to be objective in many changes and i even reported bugs of tyrant and dagger (when i was playing, and these bugs were boosting my char actually). Also i was using Orfen for several days and I admit it, orfen should be working 100% same as on official because in its current form, its better than it should be. Also im i think it would be good to keep classic dye system on 2.0 becaus it may affect game balance a lot, and it would be come much different than on official classic. I would benefit from such change max +5 dye system on PR (not gonna explain you why), just i think its good to keep server as close as possible to official. Anyway when i see your custom suggestion posts and liking custom crap suggestion of other players, i dont think i can keep up meritoric discussion with you.

Where's chicha and rizo protesting against custom bullshit-oh nevermind it's only custom bullshit if it doesn't fit me, otherwise it's an okay custom feature 2a5lyqt.png

This system is custom by itself, is not in official. The way it is intended to work is up to what admins and community think is best. It is different than talking about skill mechanics

Agree. ​Admins could even add option to lvl up character to 76 lvl for 1 euro and still i wouldnt call it custom server but pay to win server, with bad donation system lol. But if they made even small change to some lowbie quest like delete dark elf 21 lvl adena quest etc(dunno if this quest is still avilable in classic ^^) i would feel free already to call it custom server.

Customizing sever gameplay mechanics, and making pay to win donate system server are 2 different things. I hope u got my point

P.S. I hate your style of speach on forum, your titles of topics, your memes, images, sense of humor, emoticons etc. Just my honest opinion.

• Like 1