ROKDevil

Team ROK VS Fun

watched first pvp, its boring man. stop recording if you make the SAME video everytime.

im not trolling, this sh1t will like only your ally because of butthurt. every video is the same, nothing new.

and its really crap pvp :) mixed parties fight against you.

better watch vigi movie, this is really sh1t.

watched first pvp, its boring man. stop recording if you make the SAME video everytime.

im not trolling, this sh1t will like only your ally because of butthurt. every video is the same, nothing new.

Who are you?Do you play games?

I've never seen your name. lol

tell me u r nick , i find u and hahaha :)
I promote the server to YouTube every day.
Are you bored?Go to see a movie :)

Who are you?Do you play games?

I've never seen your name. lol

tell me u r nick , i find u and hahaha :)
I promote the server to YouTube every day.
Are you bored?Go to see a movie :)

​u solo dont hahaha nobody. u gang full party and u are top only because u dont have competition on your prime.

u dont know how it is when u fight all prime, both sides from euro prime know what i mean.

watch your own movie where in bs on wisp spot u fight biz+balu and some china guys aka mixed party and use like 4-5 bres.

you are on the same level as ES, its just u are asians and cant stop boosting yourself and donating sh1t.

edit: p.s. nobody knows your nicks as well you all rokmages, ROK****. you are no individuals.

res is right bres is wrong? lol This is just one of many ways of pvp. Why do you think this is important? 

Why cannot admit defeated? Important is to our 1pt, you have lost 1.5pt more ppls with good equipments better than us.

There are many players like you in Korea. To make a lot of players recognize you, upload your pvp videos.

and show all players your great play. if you can't, you are just a person who needs "attention"

The reason why we do donate is we have to make premium account our buffers. We cannot make with only exp drop items. 

Your blaming koreans on your sides. All know that all players hwarang have used more than 1000euro each others. 

KH said he used more than 3000euro, and his equips is bellion+12 and +9 armor,jewelry is all +6

some ppls who moved to us from hwarang are called "KH is hard donater"

many mages have the same weapons with us. But armors and jewelry is better than us. 

if You have a complaint about different prime time zone with us, You are really a child. take win over us with your great control. 

P.S: Stop spam. many ppls no have enough time to care for you. 

I respect some opinions that ciriticize when we does wrong.

The reason why we upload videos is cuz we want more koreans to come to here from server facebook. Not for your fun

Hey Koreans, We dont wanna know u.

You have pvp movies, You have a CP, You are top lv, You have good equipments, you have castle, you have epic, u have everything. And i dont wanna know ur name, facking noob!!! GO AWAY

• Like 1

How to make profit from POV topic? Post garbage, collect trash in topic, make ur topic popular even 10% of people who comment it didn't watch it :) . To boost topic till 4-5 pages /summon Soil, koukou=SUCCESS. Use this formula guys be famous :)

res is right bres is wrong? lol This is just one of many ways of pvp. Why do you think this is important? 

Why cannot admit defeated? Important is to our 1pt, you have lost 1.5pt more ppls with good equipments better than us.

There are many players like you in Korea. To make a lot of players recognize you, upload your pvp videos.

and show all players your great play. if you can't, you are just a person who needs "attention"

The reason why we do donate is we have to make premium account our buffers. We cannot make with only exp drop items. 

Your blaming koreans on your sides. All know that all players hwarang have used more than 1000euro each others. 

KH said he used more than 3000euro, and his equips is bellion+12 and +9 armor,jewelry is all +6

many mages have the same weapons with us. But armors and jewelry is better than us. 

if You have a complaint about different prime time zone with us, You are really a child. take win over us with your great control. 

The reason why we upload videos is cuz we want more koreans to come to here from server facebook. Not for your fun

​wow man, i think i hit the lottery. i dont really care about the boost and donation.

attention? man look all vids from vigi and perkunas from euro prime are interesting, and then you watch how rok gankes SOS and ABG.

yes you can use bres, but my point was that you would die without 5 bres against lower levels and mixed party, easy to understand i guess.

you make a good point, you must make videos of pvp if u are good at it. but u are not. i play a lot of classes and maybe it would be interesting to watch but i never record and dont think i would do good at it.

you cannot talk against my point about the timezone, it is stupid to say that it is childish. even your ally think you dont have competition.

How to make profit from POV topic? Post garbage, collect trash in topic, make ur topic popular even 10% of people who comment it didn't watch it :) . To boost topic till 4-5 pages /summon Soil, koukou=SUCCESS. Use this formula guys be famous :)

​wow man, i think i hit the lottery. i dont really care about the boost and donation.

attention? man look all vids from vigi and perkunas from euro prime are interesting, and then you watch how rok gankes SOS and ABG.

yes you can use bres, but my point was that you would die without 5 bres against lower levels and mixed party, easy to understand i guess.

you make a good point, you must make videos of pvp if u are good at it. but u are not. i play a lot of classes and maybe it would be interesting to watch but i never record and dont think i would do good at it.

you cannot talk against my point about the timezone, it is stupid to say that it is childish. even your ally think you dont have competition.

​You are clearly a child. You said you don't care about boost and donation But you keep saying the same thing from a few weeks ago. even it doesn't matter.

This is last time about i give you attention. You are making yourself other players call you "Hater" don't waste Your time.

more exp your character or show your great control to a lot of players ^^ 

• Like 2

​Even our videos are uploaded on the server facebook, We are making 100% profit ^^

You need to learn more about Big Data and Social Marketing

​You are clearly a child. You said you don't care about boost and donation But you keep saying the same thing from a few weeks ago. even it doesn't matter.

This is last time about i give you attention. You are making yourself other players call you "Hater" don't waste Your time.

more exp your character or show your great control to a lot of players ^^ 

​i dont care that u donate, i think we also have such guys. quote me because i could talk about the fact that u are boosted and u must win pvp agains low lvl or mixed parties. you are just one party, u dont brake balance.

man i dont need your attention, u guys are used that your ally kisses your ass. i dont hate, i give u arguments. haters just rage. i dont have a problem with u, i dont even know u.

if i ask why u put videos where u kill 65 lvl and gang those 65-70 lvl u will say that you can kill them 9v9. but nobody cares, because you killed low lvls all the time and it helped u to get strong. btw, i never said that u are not strong.

man, im from perkunas. exp for us is hard mode when for you is easy mode.

edit: p.s. u cant even argue properly, i respond to all your questions and topics, but u avaid them and comment the least important things, thanks and good luck.

Please ROK guys, more PoV and better quality. I usually dont see your videos because I hate Warlord PoV and I like to see the ppl names. Anyway gj killing those Fun