Sign in to follow this  
NeedHELP

NEED HELP GET STOLEN ACC

So hello there all lineagers!

I got problem so now i first of all my accaunt get stolen not even accaunt but all email adress etc. and after long time like 1 week or more i bring back the main email adress , now when im loging in into l2 classic accaunt i see that my character was moved to another accaunt , and 2 nd character who be in accaunt get baned for some reason., so what should i do now ? i got all my info about the accaunt got bank card where i donate etc. so if i write support i can get help or i need do somthing else ?  thanks for helping.

P.s  now when i wrote to support , i see that person sending sh1ty mesages to support from my master accaunt , and i cant even recovery pasword or change it dont get any emails to my main email adress. can someone explain me or can give faster way to get admins or somthing ?

I'm not sure that y can get any help in this case, administration doesn't take responsobilities from stolen Emails. But y can try to write ticket or connect with Suppport. ^_^

I'm not sure that y can get any help in this case, administration doesn't take responsobilities from stolen Emails. But y can try to write ticket or connect with Suppport. ^_^

​yeah im writed to support , waiting answer. just how time its takes since i cant now even get message on my email to chnage paswrod for game accaunts etc.

and if i cant get back my main accaunt atkleast i save my support dual boxes , but i cant do nothing dont get any letters etc in my email.

Your mistake. Be happy for this lection in game. In real life it can be worst.

​cha , i really want bring back the character but if it cant be done then atleast i wanna know why i cant change my paswords for other accaunt since i cant get any confirmation leters in my main email ( master accaunt where chars are puted)

But if you prove all what u say to GM. GM is able to track your character and ban hardware of thief and connected accounts. Classic.club CSI ;)

But if you prove all what u say to GM. GM is able to track your character and ban hardware of thief and connected accounts. Classic.club CSI ;)

​Ohh yeah , i got all my info , accaunt create date , donation ( got my bank card number where i donate ). i hope so atleast if i dont bring back my main accaunt be sad coz its 60+ but atleast for thief get ban for all the accaunts.

It's funny how yestarday I get info that one person sold his char, transfered char on buyer account and then after some time tried to get char back. And today I have person that char was transfered on another account and he try to get it back.

Yestarday I couldn't get info about char name, but now with more information will check. 

It's funny how yestarday I get info that one person sold his char, transfered char on buyer account and then after some time tried to get char back. And today I have person that char was transfered on another account and he try to get it back.

9b79cc1eafb91eaee61a2aff4f199fd84348f054

Yestarday I couldn't get info about char name, but now with more information will check. 

​so say all information what u need i got all from donate , bank card numbers , create date etc  , atleast if i cant back my accaunt i want that they bad mans get banned. and what problem that i cant get confirmation to email when i try to change others acc psw ?

1) Char with name "gatovica" ( name was changed after it 2 times, but I found him with new name ) - are banned because of RMT suspicion.

2) I'm right now getting information from buyer of your dialog.

So person who sold account know your Gmail info + your PayPal info? And he get money on your PayPal? 

Edited by Koll

I dont get any info , i dont even use paypal . i donate to your project from bank card not paypal. and yeah he stole my main gmail accaunt but after 1week + i bring back that gmail accaunt with google support help ( since i know all info create date etc.) , and now when i got my gmail back and i got master accaunt there is a problem where i cant get password recovery from game accaunt . and the other problem i dont see my main character ( gatovica ) .

No one will get this char, because of RMT sell. Not buyer, not you. 

Please be more carefull and:

1) Don't share your account/e-mail info.

2) Use more protected password. 

• Like 1

No one will get this char, because of RMT sell. Not buyer, not you. 

Please be more carefull and:

1) Don't share your account/e-mail info.

2) Use more protected password. 

​Ok , i understand this , noone get it back. now i wanna ask i got my email back i got me master accaunt . but why i cant recovery my password from other game accaunts in my master accaunt ?

nice, because of this kind of retards tickets are not answered, because they think if they will act innocent maybe staff wont notice they did RMT or botted, **** off from server already pls

• Like 1

nice, because of this kind of retards tickets are not answered, because they think if they will act innocent maybe staff wont notice they did RMT or botted, **** off from server already pls

​wtf u mad fucktard, if i get problem i try to have some help . but seems they dont care aint sh1t about players., yeah sure i got hacked now what , atleast try fix my main accaunt to bring back my other accaunts. but no just get banned from all accaunt.

P.s fagot u dont have even right to talk its not ur problem is mine faking fegot. go lick ur mother d1ck sh1tface

​wtf u mad fucktard, if i get problem i try to have some help . but seems they dont care aint sh1t about players., yeah sure i got hacked now what , atleast try fix my main accaunt to bring back my other accaunts. but no just get banned from all accaunt.

P.s fagot u dont have even right to talk its not ur problem is mine faking fegot. go lick ur mother d1ck sh1tface

​yeah dude, u try to explain problem, yet something fishy comes in, that there was random RMT, they hacked your master account, your gmail account, your bank account, maybe ninjad your house, and when they tell u that u wont get character coz of RMT, u are like "ok, i understand it", definitely reaction of innocent person