Sign in to follow this  
iNevil

iNevil, Against all [Anathema clan]

Yep yep, nevil must change ratio or do anything its  a fun vid but many people will just stop playing it because of poor aspect.

I have no knowledge about editing videos but i bet there is a scaling something to change the aspect ratio ~

Clan Anathema? or WickedSick Alliance?

​he is promoting his own clan, Anathema, which is part of WS ally, so its clan Anathema

well, the UI is messy, but idk why ppl have such a big deal to watch it, it might be a bit weird, but text, dmg, nicks can be read, so its good enough, keep up the good work

Clan Anathema? or WickedSick Alliance?

​he is promoting his own clan, Anathema, which is part of WS ally, so its clan Anathema

well, the UI is messy, but idk why ppl have such a big deal to watch it, it might be a bit weird, but text, dmg, nicks can be read, so its good enough, keep up the good work

​The whole point of posting videos is to show your gameplay, promote your party/clan/alliance. Making it entertaining, or with good music/editing is crucial for promotion. Otherwise what is the point if nobody will watch it? That resolution is literally trash, i'd rather watch 800x600 than that.

these are the guys telling us we like every single pvp fraps from our side :D good trolls right thtere

​i wasnt in any of those fights, but numbers were +- same i guess (for sure not some big zerg), he showed even fight were our side lost, because he played decent there

the thing u dont like resolution of video doesnt mean the frapses are actually bad, i would rather watch sh1tty resolution video with some decent pvps than watch tip top 4k 60 fps video when the pov sucks balls ;) 

these are the guys telling us we like every single pvp fraps from our side :D good trolls right thtere

​i wasnt in any of those fights, but numbers were +- same i guess (for sure not some big zerg), he showed even fight were our side lost, because he played decent there

the thing u dont like resolution of video doesnt mean the frapses are actually bad, i would rather watch sh1tty resolution video with some decent pvps than watch tip top 4k 60 fps video when the pov sucks balls ;) 

I'm really sorry if i did hurt your feelings in previous topics, anyway what can we expect from +15 dex archer  xD

I'm really sorry if i did hurt your feelings in previous topics, anyway what can we expect from +15 dex archer  

​since when u can get +15 dex? do u count doom light armor to it? coz i am not using that one :D feel free to challenge me 1vs1 with your sorry mage whatsoever, my feelings are not even close to be hurt, just dont see reason behind this hate towards this movie, which is overall fine (maybe not best, but good enough to enjoy)

I'm really sorry if i did hurt your feelings in previous topics, anyway what can we expect from +15 dex archer  

​since when u can get +15 dex? do u count doom light armor to it? coz i am not using that one :D feel free to challenge me 1vs1 with your sorry mage whatsoever, my feelings are not even close to be hurt, just dont see reason behind this hate towards this movie, which is overall fine (maybe not best, but good enough to enjoy)

​meh, my intention is not to measure my e-Dick, i'm sorry again

​If you really are using +12 dex dyes then you're worse than I thought holy fuck

Why every single POV starts with video and finish with modoy/Rizo/UI flaming Fishfood CP, or 12 des talking oh my God.

By the way I saw here only one healer POV. :) can post some but I doubt it's interesting for this pro DDs.. All healers of the forum lets put some POVs here :(

Why every single POV starts with video and finish with modoy/Rizo/UI flaming Fishfood CP, or 12 des talking oh my God.

​ok, so i checked this topic, i normally asked people why this fraps suck, no flaming, no harsh words, nothing, and i had normal discussion, until FF cp members started to flaming me, yet even in my last answer i didnt flame any of his cp members in this topic, i was holding all the time about why resolution sucks or why isnt this movie watchable, so i have no idea how u came into this conculsion

By the way I saw here only one healer POV. :) can post some but I doubt it's interesting for this pro DDs.. All healers of the forum lets put some POVs here :(

​I have hours of frapses of Bish/SWS/EE POV (sentenced to play supports forever i guess :x )... but I think its not worth the effort put it here for several reasons...
1) I play in lower detail mode with bit adjusted terain/npc range thanks to my 10 years old crappy laptop
2) Im not familiar with any editing programs
3) Im not "pro" so that means im doing some big mistakes which leads to point 4)
4) I have no desire to read some useless trashtalks from well known forum warriors here (put some random name behind this)