JerrySM

Who wanna be on top ~

i like this party, but this 76 sps shehe is such a newbie :))

liked movie! in our defence in last fight we was without bd/OL and no mp, because we killed 2 pt of war already 20 sec ago :)

p.s. omg you all already 74+

liked movie! in our defence in last fight we was without bd/OL and no mp, because we killed 2 pt of war already 20 sec ago :)

​its ok, It can be improved day by day

And the battle never ends xD

• Like 1

i think SM wanna be on top but cant do it

​I dont Know since when you came here but from the very beggining of the server jerry's party was at the top  pretty roaming every single party at server ;)

​I dont Know since when you came here but from the very beggining of the server jerry's party was at the top  pretty roaming every single party at server ;)

​top of what? i guess the joke was that they wanted to go farm top in abg with 73-76 pt

from the beggining of server jerryz was higher lvl on the server and was going off right when perkunas was logging in.

​Not sure about now since my prime is so different now, but back in the days of 1.0-1.3, only Jerry's party could be on par with Reaver's.

​also when they lost Dion castle after Vigi didnt help and they rage quit? Ye i remember, top quit :)

​also when they lost Dion castle after Vigi didnt help and they rage quit? Ye i remember, top quit :)

​For a moment i though we could have a conversation nvm mate.

​Not sure about now since my prime is so different now, but back in the days of 1.0-1.3, only Jerry's party could be on par with Reaver's.

​+1. Jerry's party was a real challenge for reaver. I remember their great cp fights in EV. But back in time they had another setup with Fat and so on.

Lots of ppl take this game so serious 

​jernalove i am your funboy PLZ!!!! give me some lessons how to do such a great PRs plz!!!!!!!!!!! You did it several times even when wars were 10000000 km away from u!!!! <3333333333333333 

About this necromancer skill : at 1st fight 50 casts of Vampiric and Spike.... 2....TWO.. DOS ... DVA casts of FEAR 0 silences 2 BTMs 1 ANCHOR....

So you can tell me i am toxic...flamer,,but this necro skill sucks biggest dick ever.... DO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE DEBUFF which reduce incoming  HEAL on target???????????? Omg spam 2 buttons play on archer...this necromancers...oh my lord plz throw your hands out of the window PLZ my eyes are bleeding,,,,

AT 1:45-1:49 this HARD TRY TO TAKE TARGET uf.....you were spamming 2 buttons so long that your hands are tremble so much...uff....Maybe stop Drinking sO hard? And maybe i am blind but i see transfer pain on him but where is his sceleton at 1st fight 0_0

​jernalove i am your funboy PLZ!!!! give me some lessons how to do such a great PRs plz!!!!!!!!!!! You did it several times even when wars were 10000000 km away from u!!!! <3333333333333333 

About this necromancer skill : at 1st fight 50 casts of Vampiric and Spike.... 2....TWO.. DOS ... DVA casts of FEAR 0 silences 2 BTMs 1 ANCHOR....

So you can tell me i am toxic...flamer,,but this necro skill sucks biggest dick ever.... DO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE DEBUFF which reduce incoming  HEAL on target???????????? Omg spam 2 buttons play on archer...this necromancers...oh my lord plz throw your hands out of the window PLZ my eyes are bleeding,,,,

AT 1:45-1:49 this HARD TRY TO TAKE TARGET uf.....you were spamming 2 buttons so long that your hands are tremble so much...uff....Maybe stop Drinking sO hard? And maybe i am blind but i see transfer pain on him but where is his sceleton at 1st fight 0_0

You know. Since i played this game. Whenever i see type of ppl like you, the only thing i do is laughing =)). Cose only victims that suffer alot from our fun time could give such hatred :)). I even more enjoyed when see you like that mate =))

You know. Since i played this game. Whenever i see type of ppl like you, the only thing i do is laughing =)). Cose only victims that suffer alot from our fun time could give such hatred :)). I even more enjoyed when see you like that mate =))

​lol .. just look at this necro and see what is he using....0 control debuffs he is not sorcerer...

And you will jump right into the crowd of your enemies ,in 1st second of fight to debuff ?? Lol man =)) i got you know. =)) 

Yeah mate! There is not all people like you, they are not using tactics like you! :D

​lol .. just look at this necro and see what is he using....0 control debuffs he is not sorcerer...

​pfff you still early 10 years to tell jerry how to play necro =))

​pfff you still early 10 years to tell jerry how to play necro =))

​he spend this time for nothing.. 

PS pfffff 10 years to learn gloom+DS+VC combo uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff give me a break plz

And you will jump right into the crowd of your enemies ,in 1st second of fight to debuff ?? Lol man =)) i got you know. =)) 

you dont even know what you are talking about, right?