Sign in to follow this  
Arcanum

A grade: unsealing and other stuff

https://4gameforum.com/threads/616473/

i'm at a loss of words.

at this point, i just want to ask if we will have that very same(and only) method, just to be sure about what's waiting ahead.

also, since i like planning: https://4gameforum.com/threads/626842/

kesh*kesh are the highest A grade duals available atm. It is intended design and how the devs see the current game balance.
Keshanberk*Damascus dualsword will be added later according to KR patch order.

meanwhile, on KR wiki: http://lineage2classic.power.plaync.com/wiki/A급+이도류

so: will kesha*kesha be the only available A grade duals at 2.0 release, or there will be dama*kesha as well?

asking 'cause i haven't found anything on EU/KR wiki regarding the crafting method for kesha*dama.

the available infos from offi i've found so far are only regarding kesha*kesha.

Yeah, getting or even unsealing A grade is hard in classic, thats why even on GK only few ppl have/use A grade. One thing is to make game more interesting, second thing it not good, coz its easier and better to OE C grade.

If they didnt introduce top A duals and even explained the decision so there shouldnt be top A duals. Just like B grade two handed sword for Destroyer, on classic only low B (Great Sword) is aviable not top B (Guardian Sword).

its easier and better to OE C grade.

​^This. Whole server is already running around with weps better than top A and people who have them just don't wanna hear anything, when someone suggest that top A weapons - which only top 1% people are going to get - probably should be better than these widely available torches, it's immediately custom bullshit because they're so afraid about their little lightsabers :)

on this server will be another system of unsealing A grade

​admins said there is also alternative way to get A grade armor, not that there is alternative way to unseal

it will be easier to get A armor, but will be hella hard to unseal it from what i understood talking with san0 some month ago ;)

PS: who needs OE C grade wep or top A grade wep when u can have hero wep? O.o

don't derail my thread. if u want to talk about OE stuff, go make another topic about it.

@san0: can u confirm the info about duals A grade in 2.0 being only kesha*kesha please? i would like to know wich duals A will be available here, before wasting adena on something i won't be able to use( and probably i'm not the only one that wants to know ).

as for unsealing, on RU offi apparently they made an event with letters that gave cloth pieces for unsealing as rare reward, otherwise there would be no other way to get those cloth pieces except farming toi+instances.

from the info i have only dual kesh existed on ru off on the time 2.0 went live so thats what we gonna follow i believe.

but again, we try to avoid this kind of information to come out so it doesnt impact the market that exist now. same reason why we dont say yet if there will be or not the soulshot bonus per enchant and increases on the enchant power etc. cuz its things that would have impact on the market as it is now. there for the only way to realy be sure about this is to w8 for the final patch notes where everything will be disclosed. 

about the unsealing part. there might be possible for some other ways to show where u can get the cloth, but the main one will be only the rift of heaven.

Edited by San0

from the info i have only dual kesh existed on ru off on the time 2.0 went live so thats what we gonna follow i believe.

but again, we try to avoid this kind of information to come out so it doesnt impact the market that exist now. same reason why we dont say yet if there will be or not the soulshot bonus per enchant and increases on the enchant power etc. cuz its things that would have impact on the market as it is now. there for the only way to realy be sure about this is to w8 for the final patch notes where everything will be disclosed. 

about the unsealing part. there might be possible for some other ways to show where u can get the cloth, but the main one will be only the rift of heaven.

​rift of  heaven?

that catacomb spot where u jump from room to room and u can not get war?

if u make that, and many people go there, WAR/PVP will be reduce, so fun will be reduce, sux hard.

Imo, try make it in the way we have to fight with our clan, for farm, xp, epics, ... People have to join clans, meet people, join CP, join TS3, learn english, speak english, have fun, make friends, ....

More WAR, we have more fun, people need more COL, cause of dead penalty 80%, PA accounts, u get more $$$$

I dont care what $$$ u get, the only one i care is have a hard game, not easy, and have fun, war, hard things in game, hard goals, longger server alive in time, longger fun.

Thanks.

Sorry for my english. See you.

to enter rift of heaven you need to have a item, to have chance to get that item you have to farm toi. so the pvp will exist for toi. and you dont jump from room to room u enter in one room, tho you can still fight for the entrance.

to enter rift of heaven you need to have a item, to have chance to get that item you have to farm toi. so the pvp will exist for toi. and you dont jump from room to room u enter in one room, tho you can still fight for the entrance.

​Ty for info San0, i hope we have same or similar thoughts about server set up. :D

good way will be if in TOI spawns RB with drop items for unseal or mobs 5floor+ with chance 1\30000+

​no.

why do u want to change things before it even gets implemented, why would u make A grade sets being easy, u see we are not getting updates every 2 months, its not like after we get 2.0 there will be new content anytime "soon", let ppl try hard for something

look at some ppl now, they reached 75/76, and they got everything they could with money (top equip), what is their motivation to farm anymore? so either they quit or take break => less ppl to fight with

What about A weapons? Is it hard to get them? What with the usage of A grade weapons on official server? Drop chances for rec/parts?

​They're only dropped from Baium and few other RBs as far as I know.

That's why I think it's so ridiculous these ++C weapons are better than weapons which only top few chosen ones are going to get

What about A weapons? Is it hard to get them? What with the usage of A grade weapons on official server? Drop chances for rec/parts?

That's why I think it's so ridiculous these ++C weapons are better than weapons which only top few chosen ones are going to get

Yea, but wht do you suggest to do about it?

I dont think thers anything to do

Yea, but wht do you suggest to do about it?

I dont think thers anything to do

LRPpFV.jpg

​So, unlike San0 planned here, - there is no craft of A gr weapons?

About oe weapons - this plague will touch A gr weapons as soon as they appears. Surely it will be craftable here - 1)no reason to leave it only Baium-dropable when all server is swarming with oe c magical weapons 2) no possible to make money with oe A gr weapons then. Imagine - 1 A gr weapon each 5 days. ~flat chance to enchant magic weapon to +10 is ~ 0.00065, so it's about ~1526 A grade magic weapons should be attempted. Multiple to ~4% chance of drop any of 4 magic weapons =16%, so flat chance is every 31.25 days we have one of A gr magical weapon. Multiply to 1526 = 47687 days we should wait to have one +10 A gr magic weapon in present conditions.130 years. So it's nearly in 2147 year ppl will have one +10 magic weapon on official server if not using bugs or exploits. xD

• Like 1

( i dont know the ways get A grade items will be possible or they will implement, i just say my point of view if somethings are maden like this )

Hi guys, I talk from my point of view,

Add many ways to get A weapons, like crafteable A grade weapons is completely retarded and is bad for the game, is only good for owners pockets imo.

Craft A grade weapons means people that play a lot and have adena or real money, can craft many A weapons and buy EWA from olimpiad farmers ( saying this if get EWA is only possible from olimpiad ).

If you have adena from game or you can buy COL, sell the COL, get adena, buy EWA and lets overenchant, Sword of miracles +8+9+10, yujuuuu. what a nice server!!!!!

Total unbalanced since m.atk affets more on wizzards damage with skills than fighters. For example, for a dagger class, have 1 dagger weapon +++ doesnt mean big diference on skills damage.

Just giving my point of view.

Thanks.

( I want to give my +1 and congrats to server admins for not adding Enchants on this event. Me, like some others think that this choice was good )

another thing related to runes: some people say that the SAs from those are additional bonuses, while others think that they're only flat bonuses.

to be more specific:

- additional bonus: extra stats that stack together with main character stats/get boosted by buffs;

- flat bonus: extra stats that do not stack with char stats/get boosted by buffs. an example: passive skills for weapon mastery.

would be nice to know wich one of these is actually the right one, just to avoid confusion.

the runes with a fixed % increase i've seen so far are only atk speed and cast speed, while everything else gives an X amount of stats(hp/p.atk/p.def/etc), therefore i was wondering how runes were actually working in 2.0.