Sign in to follow this  
andersondvb

Dark Elf Archer

Why they have such powerfull skill? I mean... Is it right? 12k with one skill?

I was with full HP and CP. How can he do so much damage if the skill say: Fires an agony-inducing arrow at the target with 2908 Power added to P. Atk. The power of the attack increases as the enemy's HP decreases. Requires a bow. Over-hit.

And i have 4k hp more 2k cp and transfere pain

Why they have such powerfull skill? I mean... Is it right? 12k with one skill?

I was with full HP and CP. How can he do so much damage if the skill say: Fires an agony-inducing arrow at the target with 2908 Power added to P. Atk. The power of the attack increases as the enemy's HP decreases. Requires a bow. Over-hit.

And i have 4k hp more 2k cp and transfere pain

​the description is wrong, it increases the power as ARCHERS HP decreases, so if PR had 1% HP, the dmg will be greatly increased (thus 12k dmg)

How do u know it is the true? All the time i saw GMs saying we should base for the l2 wiki

Anyway, just saying my opnion. I think is it not a fair skill. I think a nerf is necessary.

Kill one person each 5 seconds? I mean, it doesn't sounds like a classic thing. And i'm not a cry baby, i'm summoner. I have alot of other things to cry, I just don't agree with this skill ;D

And don't send me change to PR or leave the server, cause this is ridiculous and is already handled

How do u know it is the true? All the time i saw GMs saying we should base for the l2 wiki

Anyway, just saying my opnion. I think is it not a fair skill. I think a nerf is necessary.

Kill one person each 5 seconds? I mean, it doesn't sounds like a classic thing. And i'm not a cry baby, i'm summoner. I have alot of other things to cry, I just don't agree with this skill ;D

And don't send me change to PR or leave the server, cause this is ridiculous and is already handled

​l2wiki is full of mistakes, u should confirm info on ru/eu classic server

Damn anderson you're still alive? Welcome back mate

Anyway. Nevermind the PR. When 2.0 gets released everyone will reroll to mages anyway because server has bugged mage weapon enchanting, so easy game easy life :)

Anyway. Nevermind the PR. When 2.0 gets released everyone will reroll to mages anyway because server has bugged mage weapon enchanting, so easy game easy life :)

​Nope. 1)Every enchant is bugged, not only magic weapons 2) With PSR(PoW-Sirena-Reneval) ppl will have ~ the same m.crit rate like now with +12 wit- so lvling speed\m. crits in pvp will stay ~ the same. 3) BW and DC dpef difference ~12% only. Top A bow and top B bow patk difference is 42.5%. Still think all will reroll to mages?

PS: On the subject - we dont have nobless buff here - so all "1 shot - 1 kill" skills should have simple counter measures (not a bullsh*t like - have a castle\reroll to class which has more hp and etc.)

​Nope. 1)Every enchant is bugged, not only magic weapons 2) With PSR(PoW-Sirena-Reneval) ppl will have ~ the same m.crit rate like now with +12 wit- so lvling speed\m. crits in pvp will stay ~ the same. 3) BW and DC dpef difference ~12% only. Top A bow and top B bow patk difference is 42.5%. Still think all will reroll to mages?

PS: On the subject - we dont have nobless buff here - so all "1 shot - 1 kill" skills should have simple counter measures (not a bullsh*t like - have a castle\reroll to class which has more hp and etc.)

1) Maybe but it obviously influences mage weapons in much larger scale. +16 fighter weapons are even on GK but there're 0 +10++ mage weapons, most I've seen was +8, and it's simply because by default fighter weapons get 2/3 chance and mage ones 1/2, so if it was bugged that fighter weapons were being enchanted even with 3/4 chance it's still less significant than 1/2 -> 2/3

"its still +12 on official and there was no changes on official most likely there will be no changes here neither" so I'm not so sure

​Dude u are clueless about this game, not gonna even coment it :D. bop 400 p atk *1,425 = 570. dunno what bow ur talking about. You want to use some kind of very slow bow on PR? :DDDDDDDD. Also demon staf + 12 = AM. Emi +12 is more like carnage bow :D

Kill one person each 5 seconds? I mean, it doesn't sounds like a classic thing.

people keep forgetting that to do 7k+ damage on PR with FC u need to be at very low hp, wich means u can oneshot people but u can get oneshotted as well.

if you let a PR kill your whole party, the problem is not the skill but rather the fact that you let him live to do so.

that's why usually people focus always PRs first in group/mass PvP.

​Haha Thanks for the Re-welcome. But at really I don't remenber you. Have you changed your name?

​Dude u are clueless about this game, not gonna even coment it :D. bop 400 p atk *1,425 = 570. dunno what bow ur talking about. You want to use some kind of very slow bow on PR? :DDDDDDDD. Also demon staf + 12 = AM. Emi +12 is more like carnage bow :D

​This bow with 570 patk:

https://l2central.info/classic/Лук_Шиид

Dunno if it will be introduced here. Even if not - i dont see any reasons why ppl should reroll to mages.

Why do you make examples about demon staff and emi? What point are you trying to imply? How does your point proove that will ppl reroll to mages or not?

Dunno if it will be introduced here. Even if not - i dont see any reasons why ppl should reroll to mages.

Why do you make examples about demon staff and emi? What point are you trying to imply? How does your point proove that will ppl reroll to mages or not?

​because mages are dominating on 2.0, and considering how well mages scale with M atk, then this demon staffs will make them even more dominant ;) 

​Haha Thanks for the Re-welcome. But at really I don't remenber you. Have you changed your name?

​Nah I just remember you from when the server was starting... Now it's mostly just kids with >8k ID here so it's nice to see someone from 2k15 back :D

• Like 1

​This bow with 570 patk:

https://l2central.info/classic/Лук_Шиид

​and u want to use this Very slow bow on PR? :D