R0verPoweR

Thanks Rizo!

Just part of game and bad luck. Didnt die to mob for last 2 months.. 78/80 items in inventory and drop this.. Well my own fault. Gz to new owner.

• Like 1

And i always thought that GreenlightDS has the best drop list among players. It seems that he only has the biggest one.

Just part of game and bad luck. Didnt die to mob for last 2 months.. 78/80 items in inventory and drop this.. Well my own fault. Gz to new owner.

​hahahahahahaha

​Why would we be mad you just dropped us the best item in the game? We are thanking you for rewarding us with your stupidity :)

Maybe in 5-7 month you got orfen lvl 3 again rizo dont worry! hahahaha

You always will be missing 1 earring, that wont be in other guy if rizos get it. So even if he gets earring lvl 3 one more time, other guy wont get it.

​Take "some time" and "effort" farm 4 orfens earrings.

Orfen earring lvl 3 is 4 fuucking orfen earrings.

I think is a big lack of respect you say this in that relaxed way.

Maybe some words telling sorry to allie mates should be more appropriate.

Just part of game and bac luck <- big NO.

Our choices are there.

If you were farming bridge with full party, u dont need orfen lvl 3 on you.

If you went gank war. too risk keep orfen lvl 3 on a char that go low hp to hit high damage with Fatal Counter.

You just need orfen for

> solo with some boxes (EE Party return, HEaler on you, to in case of risk)

> Siege

> when you are farming safely with ur cp, if risk, BSOE

or maybe u prefer take the risk. your choice.

Lol those trolls ))) its just an item.

Perkunas dropped it, we are a team. Rizo is my bro and a teammate. Maybe in vigi epics are more important then personalities

The best part of this is, it's not even his earring LOOOL poor bizz :(

This guys... Remember how yday your por cp run from us, die to mobs.. PR bsoe... Omg, you are even talking here.. You are nothing just a garbage.. Reroll to smth else and use BOT again and again.. You are still bunch of useless trash

• Like 1

You always will be missing 1 earring, that wont be in other guy if rizos get it. So even if he gets earring lvl 3 one more time, other guy wont get it.

Our choices are there.

If you went gank war. too risk keep orfen lvl 3 on a char that go low hp to hit high damage with Fatal Counter.

You just need orfen for

> Siege

Who are you? Have you ever use even orfen lvl1? You are just another garbage here stfu and go spoil windsus plz.

Perkunas dropped it, we are a team. Rizo is my bro and a teammate. Maybe in vigi epics are more important then personalities

​this, its just an item , i'd still show rizos the way of fifty shades darker.

The best part of this is, it's not even his earring LOOOL poor bizz :(

This guys... Remember how yday your por cp run from us, die to mobs.. PR bsoe... Omg, you are even talking here.. You are nothing just a garbage.. Reroll to smth else and use BOT again and again.. You are still bunch of useless trash

xDxDxDxDxD and so on 

Our choices are there.

You just need orfen for

> Siege

Who are you? Have you ever use even orfen lvl1? You are just another garbage here stfu and go spoil windsus plz.

​Oh Oh Oh who are you?? is a good question...

​Lool who the fuck are you kidding, if someone from vigi dropped it you guys would have 10 page topic already. But hey, I guess since you guys are "bro's" and "teammates" its okay to go smash 18v18 and not kill a single person LOL. Bronze 5 team.

• Like 1