R0verPoweR

Thanks Rizo!

Maybe in 5-7 month you got orfen lvl 3 again rizo dont worry! hahahaha

You always will be missing 1 earring, that wont be in other guy if rizos get it. So even if he gets earring lvl 3 one more time, other guy wont get it.

Just part of game and bad luck. Didnt die to mob for last 2 months.. 78/80 items in inventory and drop this.. Well my own fault. Gz to new owner.

​Take "some time" and "effort" farm 4 orfens earrings.

Orfen earring lvl 3 is 4 fuucking orfen earrings.

I think is a big lack of respect you say this in that relaxed way.

Maybe some words telling sorry to allie mates should be more appropriate.

Just part of game and bac luck <- big NO.

Our choices are there.

If you were farming bridge with full party, u dont need orfen lvl 3 on you.

If you went gank war. too risk keep orfen lvl 3 on a char that go low hp to hit high damage with Fatal Counter.

You just need orfen for

> solo with some boxes (EE Party return, HEaler on you, to in case of risk)

> Siege

> when you are farming safely with ur cp, if risk, BSOE

or maybe u prefer take the risk. your choice.

Who are you? Have you ever use even orfen lvl1? You are just another garbage here stfu and go spoil windsus plz.

​What's wrong with Windsus? :S

I dont say anythink about rizo and the orfen.  .. but its very funy Wen  this 2 spamers modoy and driver come here and say. "Its an item "   "its a game"  and we are cool! xaxa... wen I was drop the sls+9  (cost me 80kk adena) more than 10 ppl send me pm all from your side  ..

• Like 2

I dont say anythink about rizo and the orfen.  .. but its very funy Wen  this 2 spamers modoy and driver come here and say. "Its an item "   "its a game"  and we are cool! xaxa... wen I was drop the sls+9  (cost me 80kk adena) more than 10 ppl send me pm all from your side  ..

Because They think that all actions they do are romance. Cuz They are children.

Keep acting like a children We'll watching Your actions. I cannot understand Why They fight with Their mouths. 

but its very funy Wen  this 2 spamers modoy and driver come here and say. "Its an item "   "its a game"  and we are cool! xaxa... wen I was drop the sls+9  (cost me 80kk adena) more than 10 ppl send me pm all from your side  ..

​i have never said "its an item" or anything similar and the video was just funny thing which came to my mind :D i am not related to this orfen incident anyhow, dunno why ppl think otherwise

also cool that 10 ppl pmed u when u dropped sls+9, now imagine i am not related to it, yet more than 10 ppl pmed just me, not even rizos ;) so now back to your cave

Modoy I dont go to any cave ... but for some reason wen you see me you run or you b soe ... I respect rizo last 3-4 days stay and pvp whit me ..he make a idiot mystake but have balls not like more like you 

Modoy I dont go to any cave ... but for some reason wen you see me you run or you b soe ... I respect rizo last 3-4 days stay and pvp whit me ..he make a idiot mystake but have palls not like more like you 

​oh rofl, guess why he is able to stay and why i cannot, but what can i expect from dead brain who got party recall tricked while spawn camping

Only you tricked from that !if I dont have leave from there you will stay rr 5 hours and zavarakatranemia qq you ! You are spamer and you destroy the forum .gz and make your job 

Only you tricked from that !if I dont have leave from there you will stay rr 5 hours and zavarakatranemia qq you ! You are spamer and you destroy the forum .gz and make your job 

​yeah, i got so tricked that i was playing with zavaraka for 30s around column, not like i could run away or bsoe 20 times in that time :D 

​Bro please spend some time learning english, instead of ganking archers with an over leveled tank and bragging about it on forum. Your sentences are incomprehensible, if that word salad can be described as a sentence that is.. Yes modoy is forum hero and spams 24/7 but at least I can understand what he wrote.

Here is a list that can help you out:

http://www.eslbase.com/schools/greece