Sign in to follow this  
fishfood

Cepeleros Vol 1

Good fights there, it's really sad that ES put up better fights than perkunas ( which are nonexistant when oppa party is not arround ) 

This bot clan which had two parties banned boting?

​yeah as you can see we fight those who are inmune to bans like imxo and salaras, but eyy who cares, we are happy having people in the server to have fun with, it's just that we do not cry like little babies xD

​yeah as you can see we fight those who are inmune to bans like imxo and salaras, but eyy who cares, we are happy having people in the server to have fun with, it's just that we do not cry like little babies xD

​well i banned myself 1 pt of Cepeleros clan thats why im asking.

And hows the ally, u stay the same after soilqquit?

​well i banned myself 1 pt of Cepeleros clan thats why im asking.

And hows the ally, u stay the same after soilqquit?

​everything is alright B|

Good fights there, it's really sad that ES put up better fights than perkunas ( which are nonexistant when oppa party is not arround ) 

​Hello there, so why u didnt put a vid when u died at bridge to my pt, when we had only dd's active?
If u can see we were w/o rizo, and boxed
PS AD pt  did much more than your bot pt.
PSS Still didnt get any pm's from your pt about 9v9. CYA

​Hello there, so why u didnt put a vid when u died at bridge to my pt, when we had only dd's active?

​that fight at bridge ? we were 4 ppl ( sph,wl,ol,necro ) http://pix.my/gCyxJj vs 6? 7? 8? can post the fraps if you want too, what you talking about lol 

​Are you talking about chinese and korean in your side? I hope you take good care of your side bot ppls.

think about Who was banned more each side. 

​that fight at bridge ? we were 4 ppl ( sph,wl,ol,necro ) http://pix.my/gCyxJj vs 6? 7? 8? can post the fraps if you want too, what you talking about lol 

​Same 4ppl

gz, i guess pvps are like birthday to your pt, u have it once a year, and maybe after some time your cp will become legal *wink,wink*

​pretty hypocrite, talking about ppl immune to ban, while your "old" pt got some guys double banned, and the "half" u are talking in video which are 65 lvls, well, guess what, the other half which is 72 has 1 ban on the accounts as well

also i like how u do the math, counting players on your side, but counting characters on our side, i think u forgot to add dwarf and camera on the bridge, because if u really count us as 7 ppl + there, why dont u count your sws/bd which was standing behind your ass? delusional boy

Good stuff, but for the alt+tab freezes disable "Optimize Performance" in game settings when recording next time :)

​ahh yeah I guess when I updated the setting turned on, thx :P

gz, i guess pvps are like birthday to your pt, u have it once a year, and maybe after some time your cp will become legal *wink,wink*

​pretty hypocrite, talking about ppl immune to ban, while your "old" pt got some guys double banned, and the "half" u are talking in video which are 65 lvls, well, guess what, the other half which is 72 has 1 ban on the accounts as well

also i like how u do the math, counting players on your side, but counting characters on our side, i think u forgot to add dwarf and camera on the bridge, because if u really count us as 7 ppl + there, why dont u count your sws/bd which was standing behind your ass? delusional boy

​Lol you're clueless my "old" party who got double banned aren't in vigilance clan ;) Everyone has oop supports that buff and don't do anything else, not sure why you're bitching, you don't know how to box?

Lol you're clueless my "old" party who got double banned aren't in vigilance clan ;) Everyone has oop supports that buff and don't do anything else, not sure why you're bitching, you don't know how to box?

​yeah, so when we box BD its counted, but when u box it, its just "box which buffs", hypocrisy at its finest

u were in westworld, or u want to tell me uroxBP and RobFord WASNT in your pt, and didnt get double ban?

i really wonder how u would do vs our normal 5 DD setup, not like in this pvp where we had 3 DD setup, not included our top dps chars (necro and PR), but well, i guess we will never know coz u are dodging every single offer for 9vs9

​it's you guys talking about bots while your beloved ally is full of shit, that is hypocrite

Lol you're clueless my "old" party who got double banned aren't in vigilance clan ;) Everyone has oop supports that buff and don't do anything else, not sure why you're bitching, you don't know how to box?

​yeah, so when we box BD its counted, but when u box it, its just "box which buffs", hypocrisy at its finest

u were in westworld, or u want to tell me uroxBP and RobFord WASNT in your pt, and didnt get double ban?

i really wonder how u would do vs our normal 5 DD setup, not like in this pvp where we had 3 DD setup, not included our top dps chars (necro and PR), but well, i guess we will never know coz u are dodging every single offer for 9vs9

​I'm pretty sure i saw dajtovillage hitting us, like i've got the fraps so stop lieing xD

​Wtf? I haven't had one offer for a 9v9.. EVER you guys always log out at money room ramp when you see us in 3 way, your ally WON'T fight 9v9 or equal numbers, the only party with balls is Oppa, and well they are 75+ with more epics than both vigi and perks alliance.

​Take it easy there +12 dex, you just got dicked down yesterday by a 2shot and you come on the forums talking shit? 

​what are you talking modoy?? we where 8ppl on party and just 2 DDs enough for you.. get rekt niggas.

​it's you guys talking about bots while your beloved ally is full of shit, that is hypocrite

​i am not pointing on your ally, but at your pt, why are u pointing and my ally? try to point botting on our pt, then we can talk

​I'm pretty sure i saw dajtovillage hittting us, like i've got the fraps so stop lieing xD

then take your time and go see the doctor to check your eyes, now i guess u can see why u won the pvp, but nice propaganda

https://postimg.org/image/abgrej45f/

​Wtf? I haven't had one offer for a 9v9.. EVER you guys always log out at money room ramp when you see us in 3 way, your ally WON'T fight 9v9 or equal numbers, the only party with balls is Oppa, and well they are 75+ with more epics than both vigi and perks alliance.

​sure, check 12 posts above yours, uchiha always asks u to 9vs9, no answers

​Not my fault rizzo's dropped level 3 orfen and was too ashamed to login. Point still remains you got SMASHED by this "Bot" party who have 4 level 65's, NO DEATHS. Russian propaganda or what? I never got a single pm for and 9v9, only pm I got was from modoy trash talking when we ran at you 4v9 on bridge.

​Not my fault rizzo's dropped level 3 orfen and was too ashamed to login. Point still remains you got SMASHED by this "Bot" party who have 4 level 65's, NO DEATHS. Russian propaganda or what? I never got a single pm for and 9v9, only pm I got was from modoy trash talking when we ran at you 4v9 on bridge.

​Actually I was at a wedding yday, so I wasn't available to play. But I am up for 9v9 anytime . btw half of our party is under 70 as well so I have have no idea what you are talking about.