Sign in to follow this  
Lin

Lin's Vids

Back at it again to try and promote and encourage server and community awareness. If anything, I hope to provide a little entertainment. As always, good luck and have fun be you friend or foe :).

[Video Index]
1. L2Classic.Club - Castle Siege - February 12, 2017

First of all.

This is good video. I like the editing.

Second, i dont remember, havent u been archer before and yet before smthing else? :D

Ah, and third, ur skillbar is OP, so much happening there xD

• Like 1

enjoyed this video, finally mage using shield+1h wep combo, using silence everytime enemy is close to you, BtM during whole time when there is slight break, so u never run out of mp

hopefully u will enjoy playing sph and stick to it ;) (how many class chagnes there were, like 5? so hopefully this will be your main for now on), maybe u can get hands on slightly OE hell knife or even better would be higher OE ecliptic axe (tho this is pretty hard, so i would stick to like +5/+6 hell knife), so your dmg is ~1k all the time

• Like 1

First of all.

This is good video. I like the editing.

Second, i dont remember, havent u been archer before and yet before smthing else? :D

Ah, and third, ur skillbar is OP, so much happening there xD

​Thanks! It was a thrill to PVP alongside you for a brief moment by the way. Yes, I was archer previously as well as so many (too many?) other classes--see my response to MoDoy below. As for the hotkeys, this is not the first time someone's commented on how sparse the bars are. I've got terrible OCD with it. I already feel like there's too much on there now as shown. It's as F2, F3, F2, F3 spam as it gets xD!

enjoyed this video, finally mage using shield+1h wep combo, using silence everytime enemy is close to you, BtM during whole time when there is slight break, so u never run out of mp

hopefully u will enjoy playing sph and stick to it ;) (how many class chagnes there were, like 5? so hopefully this will be your main for now on), maybe u can get hands on slightly OE hell knife or even better would be higher OE ecliptic axe (tho this is pretty hard, so i would stick to like +5/+6 hell knife), so your dmg is ~1k all the time

​I was once a SPH before on this server, and it was the most fun I had of all the mage classes. I say "all" bringing me to my next point: I've been SPS, SPH, Necro, SPS again, EE, BP, PR, SR, TH, PW, and now back to the mage group where I'll most likely remain SPH. The previous changes were all in order, but done from two accounts.

My plan is to save some adena and go for the + Hell/Twilight Knife enchant, but that'll be a ways down the road. The Ecliptic Axe would be a dream! I've seen that used so often on other servers. Is it purely an aesthetic choice, or am I missing something more to it?

hopefully u will enjoy playing sph and stick to it ;) (how many class chagnes there were, like 5? so hopefully this will be your main for now on), maybe u can get hands on slightly OE hell knife or even better would be higher OE ecliptic axe (tho this is pretty hard, so i would stick to like +5/+6 hell knife), so your dmg is ~1k all the time

​I was once a SPH before on this server, and it was the most fun I had of all the mage classes. I say "all" bringing me to my next point: I've been SPS, SPH, Necro, SPS again, EE, BP, PR, SR, TH, PW, and now back to the mage group where I'll most likely remain SPH. The previous changes were all in order, but done from two accounts.

My plan is to save some adena and go for the + Hell/Twilight Knife enchant, but that'll be a ways down the road. The Ecliptic Axe would be a dream! I've seen that used so often on other servers. Is it purely an aesthetic choice, or am I missing something more to it?

​aha, so i remembered well your class change tour when someone asked me what all classes u rerolled :D just didnt know about mages, because i remember you posting frapses after u became EE

about blunt, my wild guess would be that there are only low B mage weapons (valhala/hell knife), while ecliptic axe is top C (so its kinda like comparing eminence bow vs dark elven bow), maybe its easier to OE C on off because of enchants and also maybe mages prefer to have more spike dmg from time to time instead of having constant average dmg, so they go for the blunt weapon

REBIRTH :D

Yeah, yeah, I know 9_9.

​Thats it, except videos on forum u re too silent, thats why i knew u re Lin archer/bp but wasnt sure :D dont worry, seems like i did almost same amount of class changes and i dunno if im done yet. Too bad that finishing at mage u re limited only to one group :P

REBIRTH :D

Yeah, yeah, I know 9_9.

​Thats it, except videos on forum u re too silent, thats why i knew u re Lin archer/bp but wasnt sure :D dont worry, seems like i did almost same amount of class changes and i dunno if im done yet. Too bad that finishing at mage u re limited only to one group :P

Poor tyrant