Sign in to follow this  
vanity

Cepeleros Reborn

archers are boring right press 2 buttons on mage|archers for this noob party it doesnt change anything

Saw 1 or 2 silences per half of video other stuff was like HURRRRRICCCAAAANEE master Hero SH PRo 2k17 top EU 

And after you go facecheck 1v5 at mage at 1st pvp wanted to QQ but id didnt dont know why :(

PS F1 next target F1 for the win

Nothing special in vid tbh, was nice - not too boring =). I still vote Modoy for oscar ^_^

​Well everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if you watch say modoy's solo pvps, 3 minutes fighting a TH, that shit is boring to me, but a lot of people seem to be interested in it. Fighting out numbered, out leveled, with less numbers and winning with NO deaths, or 1 death, that shit is fun to watch. But I guess watching my own ally get smashed, often not even killing a person would be pretty demoralizing. I mean did you see the SoS fight? You guys had 3x our numbers and still lost.

yeah yeah i should have posted a fraps about 3v3 alligator island 1v1 for 5 mins in blazing swamp and so on :) do not make me laugh xD

Nothing special in vid tbh, was nice - not too boring =). I still vote Modoy for oscar ^_^

​Well everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if you watch say modoy's solo pvps, 3 minutes fighting a TH, that shit is boring to me, but a lot of people seem to be interested in it. Fighting out numbered, out leveled, with less numbers and winning with NO deaths, or 1 death, that shit is fun to watch. But I guess watching my own ally get smashed, often not even killing a person would be pretty demoralizing. I mean did you see the SoS fight? You guys had 3x our numbers and still lost.

​Right that moment in SoS - still common from my view, that's a fight i expect your team to win or you will dissapoint me.

​Right that moment in SoS - still common from my view, that's a fight i expect your team to win or you will dissa

The problem is bizz can win vanityz- fishfood cp? i think no

​Right that moment in SoS - still common from my view, that's a fight i expect your team to win or you will dissa

You think, others know. Fishfood understands very well.

You think, others know. Fishfood understands very well.

​Well, the only people who have even attempted to fight equal numbers, or 9v9, is OppA party and cloudyq group. We've only fought you bizz once outside of mass scale loa pvp. 18v18 with awakendemon when we were archers.. well you didnt kill a single person of us. (Yes you had that low level archer party that's why I never brought it up)

They had dimon party there,and that's enough said:D That's why we never mentioned it.This fight shows nothing.But to say that SOS fight is nothing....O.o rly?You had to hear us in TS screaming "kamikadze style" when we realize that whole China+colonies are there:D 

p.s. Seems no1 pay enough attention while watching.Focus very very carefull on 10:44:D

They had dimon party there,and that's enough said:D That's why we never mentioned it.This fight shows nothing.But to say that SOS fight is nothing....O.o rly?You had to hear us in TS screaming "kamikadze style" when we realize that whole China+colonies are there:D 

p.s. Seems no1 pay enough attention while watching.Focus very very carefull on 10:44:D

Friendly Fire Allowed  xD

fight vs kiam? sure they have spoiler and 2x hawk in their mage cp setup, while sws/EE from their side was boxed/afk

fight vs demoss? 3 boxed chars, having train on them

this is supposed to be interesting? ok

I'm the only one who get bored watching this kind of video?? ¬¬ after watching the first pvp vs those kind of setups i just closed the video, im not for this anymore...

fight vs kiam? sure they have spoiler and 2x hawk in their mage cp setup, while sws/EE from their side was boxed/afk

I'm the only one who get bored watching this kind of video?? ¬¬ after watching the first pvp vs those kind of setups i just closed the video, im not for this anymore...

it's allways interesting to watch your first blood tho, you know how to keep the range xD

​woahh relax +12 dex

it's allways interesting to watch your first blood tho, you know how to keep the range xD

​you shouldn't talk about keep the range B|B|

​you shouldn't talk about keep the range B|B|

​dude im just an other '' you know how to '' fan of him, let me be xD

​well nice vid, you dont compare mass pvp with solo pvp. each of them have their own thing.

sos i would name incident not fight, obv they were regrouping without buffs and named it incident because they reacted wrong.

its sad that our parties dont have at least 7/9 online on primes, takes out the fun out of you. commenting the setups u had against in a couple of pvp and the situation this whole week on euro. soon online will be back and will have nice fights like in past. see you guys on field.

• Like 2