Sign in to follow this  
ShopskaSalatka

Hey ppz. New player here.. Have questions..

Is the server good? How many ppl?

Is the elf horse sumoner good on c1.5/ 2 ?

​1) Yes :D I mean really good, like oldschool good, like back then when admins really cared about the servers, not just RB jewel selling through Skype like most servers these days... As for the online - we don't know for sure, but my guess would be ~2k online. 40+ most locations are populated in peak hours.

2) All chars are sorta good on Classic, it's not like on Interlude where chars like PP or WC were crap box chars, here you can play anything you want and make it work :) Obviously summoners aren't best in PvP here, but they're fine :)

server is really good, lots of pvps, crowded places, population is close to 2k even in the middle of week

as if elf horse summoner is good, dunno coz i didnt play it, but for sure if u stick to it and put some dedication, u can make it work that ppl wont even believe what u can do with "just" summoner ;) 

Elf horse summoner is op. U just dont worry about anything.

​+1 ES is a good class but it's choice of solo players. Difficult to find pty but If u like solo it's the best choice. U don't need any boxes or supports.