MoDoy

MoDoy vol. 3 Solo pvp

with topic with such a nice replies (didnt even expected so many) this turned upside down really fast :D 

Sry modoy :( still can't stop laughing "modoys cp"

​maybe he reffered to my future dagger cp i have in mind, dont judge :D 

with topic with such a nice replies (didnt even expected so many) this turned upside down really fast :D 

​Rly good kite techincs and play style at  1v1 you got very good skills

nice vid but i wanted to see 1 vs 1 versus mages :(

​now when i think about that, at the start of the fight vs sandor, u can see i have no CP and like half mp, and in chat there i blue message i killed member of syndicate, so just before that fight i was fighting vs chinlu on the side where u run to FoM from BS :D (and later on that fight u can see him in BS again, i guess he came for revenge, but didnt notice me)

nice vid but i wanted to see 1 vs 1 versus mages :(

​now when i think about that, at the start of the fight vs sandor, u can see i have no CP and like half mp, and in chat there i blue message i killed member of syndicate, so just before that fight i was fighting vs chinlu on the side where u run to FoM from BS :D (and later on that fight u can see him in BS again, i guess he came for revenge, but didnt notice me)

​nice :D i just wanted to see vs mages cause i played a mage myself and it would be interesting to see pov from the enemies perspective  :P 

e4c97df77e1305fed8ccb729df5cd2c7.png

​well, i understand it takes long, but imagine your pt goes kite fight vs more/stronger parties, it might take longer than normal pvp vs same numbers or equal numbers, u are picking up kills on solo guys and at the end u win, ofc whole time of the frapses is not interesting how u run run run, but i would still say its impressive ;) and thats why i uploaded this frapses vs thelord, i know it took me eternity, but thats how SR works, i have no insane dmg skill, u can see he blocked like 11/13 aa/skills of mine, and he almost 2 shotted me (200 HP left while i had HP pot activated in between the blows), so unless u can stun-lock the dagger (which is impossible at my lvl), it was pretty hard fight

e4c97df77e1305fed8ccb729df5cd2c7.png

​well, i understand it takes long, but imagine your pt goes kite fight vs more/stronger parties, it might take longer than normal pvp vs same numbers or equal numbers, u are picking up kills on solo guys and at the end u win, ofc whole time of the frapses is not interesting how u run run run, but i would still say its impressive ;) and thats why i uploaded this frapses vs thelord, i know it took me eternity, but thats how SR works, i have no insane dmg skill, u can see he blocked like 11/13 aa/skills of mine, and he almost 2 shotted me (200 HP left while i had HP pot activated in between the blows), so unless u can stun-lock the dagger (which is impossible at my lvl), it was pretty hard fight

​and have to be entertaining for that?? :S

Solo pvp

Server: L2classic.club
Chronicle: Classic 1.5
Name: MoDoy 
Class: Silver Ranger (SR)
Clan: TimeForDrama
Alliance: WickedSick
Length: 12:06

11:20 This is what honor means. Ain't about bsoes or whatever excuses you find to say about our cp name.
Nice solo fighting modoy, keep it up you're a good archer

Solo pvp

Server: L2classic.club
Chronicle: Classic 1.5
Name: MoDoy 
Class: Silver Ranger (SR)
Clan: TimeForDrama
Alliance: WickedSick
Length: 12:06

​Interesting to see, especially when you are melee fighter.

Good job.

Dont pay attention about haters.

Cya

thats just the standards... its not you

RektedDemon post your standards..  Oh wait you are pussy Zerg.. Sorry ..

​Nurjke hmmmm, you must next top flame guy on forum i think, also flaming Absolute clan even we dont know you man.... Maybe...you are pussy here... :x

• Like 1

​Nurjke hmmmm, you must next top flame guy on forum i think, also flaming Absolute clan even we dont know you man.... Maybe...you are pussy here... :x

Mmm sure when we trio rekt ur 9 ppl u don't know me cause you are randoms here...

Mmm sure when we trio rekt ur 9 ppl u don't know me cause you are randoms here...

​ :D :D....another retard here

​ :D :D....another retard here

You can talk whatever u want little pussy.. 

Seeya at pussy spot ABG

Plz don't PR

Plz recruit more pussies cause we gonna harvest them :))

​dont be sad man.... you cant even exp anywhere and start flame on forum.... maybe 1 day you will get 2 % to be happy again

​dont be sad man.... you cant even exp anywhere and start flame on forum.... maybe 1 day you will get 2 % to be happy again

​i have a feeling that a big part of u guys have such a butthurt from perkunas in past and in combination with not being used to win makes you so retarded in trolling.

​i have a feeling that a big part of u guys have such a butthurt from perkunas in past and in combination with not being used to win makes you so retarded in trolling.

​nerf rizo!!! drop epics

​nerf rizo!!! drop epics

​i give up:))

​nerf rizo!!! drop epics

​i give up:))

​can we nominate this guy to be the new monkey ?:DD

​nerf rizo!!! drop epics

​i have even more % then u ;)trust me

8 hours ago, Nurjke said:

i have even more % then u ;)trust me

Nahhhh you dont have... you are looser allready because did say us who are you