MoDoy

MoDoy vol. 3 Solo pvp

13 hours ago, Koukou said:

Nahhhh you dont have... you are looser allready because did say us who are you

In today's lesson for our special monkey we teach the difference between the words lose and loose.

Lose is when you PR from a 9v9 despite the fact that your party is at the very least ~4 levels higher on average, like you did the other day in BS.

Loose - not fastened, restrained, or contained. For example on this picture , the pants are loose:

3-models-2016-Men-hip-hop-font-b-jeans-b

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

In today's lesson for our special monkey we teach the difference between the words lose and loose.

A lose is when you PR from a 9v9 despite the fact that your party is at the very least ~4 levels higher on average, like you did the other day in BS.

Loose - not fastened, restrained, or contained. For example on this picture , the pants are loose:

I am so proud of you guys! You are still fighting VS this monkey in forum, rekt them all! Police wants to say thank you for your good job, son. Bring the light and punish them all :)

/ where is Juan?

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva

4 hours ago, driver said:

guys, maybe koukou isnt so retarded. maybe its just the lang barrier?

dont react to newbs who rage 24/7

i know you love me.... but still gms didnt nerf rizo

4 hours ago, driver said:

guys, maybe koukou isnt so retarded. maybe its just the lang barrier?

dont react to newbs who rage 24/7

Usually I would agree with your and give him the benefit of the doubt, but given the fact that the only thing he ever says is "oh oh oh" I am pretty positive it's not a human language barrier, but given the sounds he makes more of an animal vs human language barrier ( more specifically a monkey- human language barrier )

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Usually I would agree with your and give him the benefit of the doubt, but given the fact that the only thing he ever says is "oh oh oh" I am pretty positive it's not a human language barrier, but given the sounds he makes more of an animal vs human language barrier ( more specifically a monkey- human language barrier )

oh oh oh!!! dont be sad its a game.. i think its good idea to nerf you too

14 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Lose is when you PR from a 9v9 despite the fact that your party is at the very least ~4 levels higher on average, like you did the other day in BS.

I would like to teach you english aswell..

blackjack.jpg

But I just dont know how to start after reading this post.:o

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I would like to teach you english aswell..

blackjack.jpg

But I just dont know how to start after reading this post.:o

Because you don't speak baboon.