qloc01

Dirty Thieves and Liars of a bunch of vietnamese Players in Perkunas Side

after a few days of waiting,i decided to make this thread to sum up what happened and to warn both sides about these players

Mr.Tho aka Eirene (in-game name) was a friend in real life of Hemera and his gang, Hemera shared an mage char to him and let him use it. But since most of them are archers/fighter, Eirene decided to leave their clan/side to play random exp in ABG, after 4 months or more, he already has some good items on his char by his effort and some of donations, but hes still alone.

About 2 months ago, we SoulMate clan - which another vietnamese clan need more members so we recruited him, and after been together about 1 month, i decided to take him into my CP becoz hes not a bad person. Here, i want to say few words to others perkunas guys, pls, you cant protect your members becoz of prime time differences so dont blame them for leaving your side, its ridiculous and hypocrite.

After taking Eirene to my cp, i bought a Homu+12 from MrPropet aka Tipitapi at giran harbor and gave it to him. At the Siege day, Hemera and his gang saw Eirene with new team, new items, more level, and somehow they pissed off and dont care about their friendship and change Eirene password to robe his char, his items.

This is so dirty and only pussy ppl would do, you guys never tried to have a real fight with us and now want to revenge by some dirty cheap behave, you should feel ashame about yourself.

@CloudyQ: ty man for tryign to help us, even thought  we belong to other side, its stilll mean something to us, at least we know theres one guy still has some dignity and humanity in him

@BizQQzit: dude, that homu+12 is ours, hemera is liar and thief, along with his gang, a bunch of shameful ppl. You are not my friend, i am not your member, i dont need to lie to you, i dont even expect you can help me get our items back, but you should know theres a bucn of scumm bags in your side, good luck with them.

PS: they even said its becoz our vigilance side took their dual sls+ 8(or 7) from CloudyQ about 5 months ago, and an orfen lv3 from Riozs so what they did to us is like justice =)) what a bunch of scum bags ! =))))

• Like 1

Sure it sucks for you, but i am sure you do realize it's your own fault you chose to equip a character you don't own. Also both sides use dirty tricks, but i haven't seen anyone complain about rizos getting killed to mobs while afk or soil joining our CC on siege.

• Like 3

Sure it sucks for you, but i am sure you do realize it's your own fault you chose to equip a character you don't own. Also both sides use dirty tricks, but i haven't seen anyone complain about rizos getting killed to mobs while afk or soil joining our CC on siege.

​no, i dont have any fault, actually its a bit from Eirene since he didnt tell me that his char is not his, but i dont blame him for that, why?

dude, you have a friend for few years, he gave you a present and tell you "its yours", do you even think that one day that "friend" would backstab you like that?

​dude, becoz rizos was careless, no one robed anything from him, they didnt even place camera to watch over for enemies, and you guys afk but dont relog in karik bridge? no one log Rizos char and trade his orfen lv3, he made mistake and he paid for that, its a part of the game

R u kidding me? Your ally leader spy our teamspeak during Castle siege, totally zero fair play from your side, maybe ganjarock isnt lier and u try moralize us? :D

​dude, becoz rizos was careless, no one robed anything from him, they didnt even place camera to watch over for enemies, and you guys afk but dont relog in karik bridge? no one log Rizos char and trade his orfen lv3, he made mistake and he paid for that, its a part of the game

​did i say it's not his fault? he was being careless and so were YOU when buying gear for a char you clearly didn't own. My point was nobody of us made a thread to complain when this happened or when soil was spying on us on siege. It's your OWN mistake , own up to it and move on , the same way our side did with the things I listed.

​did i say it's not his fault? he was being careless and so were YOU when buying gear for a char you clearly didn't own. My point was nobody of us made a thread to complain when this happened or when soil was spying on us on siege. It's your OWN mistake , own up to it and move on , the same way our side did with the things I listed.

​ofc i did, but ppl need to know about these scum bags

R u kidding me? Your ally leader spy our teamspeak during Castle siege, totally zero fair play from your side, maybe ganjarock isnt lier and u try moralize us? :D

Seriously ??? I guess you have a brain, but it sn't big enough to use when it about thinking and understanding man. Poor your parent and your sociality, have to adopt the kind of like you

​I rly dont want to mention my names beside words like "zero fair play,lier,spy " 
Thanks in advance :)

@BizQQzit: dude, that homu+12 is ours, hemera is liar and thief, along with his gang, a bunch of shameful ppl. You are not my friend, i am not your member, i dont need to lie to you, i dont even expect you can help me get our items back, but you should know theres a bucn of scumm bags in your side, good luck with them.

oh, i'm pretty sure he knows already. they even recruited monkey king in their side, after all that has happened 108.gif

This is so dirty and only pussy ppl would do, you guys never tried to have a real fight with us and now want to revenge by some dirty cheap behave, you should feel ashame about yourself.

​fight with who? in asian prime we have only 1 cp, all sm is 70+ because u always farmed when we at work.

sad for the guy, but cant say he is smart. when u take character, also change email.

Why do u even try to compare a scam tactic,with an unlucky situation(rizo) and a game strategy tactic(soil).

Let's be real,both sides have spies on cc/ts to collect information.But scaming has nothing fair in it.

Btw how do u know it was soil on your ts and not some1 else?

• Like 1

​fight with who? in asian prime we have only 1 cp, all sm is 70+ because u always farmed when we at work.

sad for the guy, but cant say he is smart. when u take character, also change email.

your quote is something i want to give to those scum bags, not for all of wartag

your quote is something i want to give to those scum bags, not for all of wartag

​btw, dont think u guys will get something back after the guy who drived the char deleted all items from hemera supports :)

Why do u even try to compare a scam tactic,with an unlucky situation(rizo) and a game strategy tactic(soil).

Let's be real,both sides have spies on cc/ts to collect information.But scaming has nothing fair in it.

Btw how do u know it was soil on your ts and not some1 else?

​i think the point was that u gusy cry all the time and we dont. we are the underdogs and we just play no matter what happens, we are used to struggle and u dont.

• Like 1

Biz said before that he has rat into enemy's alliance, also we didn't attack your TS in CS with DDOS so dunno who's playing dirty here..

Lol. We was almost lv70  on july 2016 before we took a long break. And since the beginning we had war with both side perkunas and OOC . at the time when reaver was leader. we faced with reaver' cp, dee 'cp, bizz 'cp and some more  old perkunas  almost everyday since you was a baby in somewhere tried to play seek and hide with us. You should be thankful,  coz we took a break for 4 months and have different prime time with us.

Lol. We was almost lv70  on july 2015 before we took a long break. And since the beginning we had war with both side perkunas and OOC . at the time when reaver was leader. we faced with reaver' cp, dee 'cp, bizz 'cp and some more  old perkunas  almost everyday since you was a baby in somewhere tried to play seek and hide with us. You should be thankful,  coz we took a break for 4 months and have different prime time with us.

​well this was my point, you play when all those CP dont, your prime is nearly over when we login. so u farm all prime and pvp with us for fun on end of prime. the fact that when u came from break u was still 1 lvl higher then biz cp and now are 74 it means you dont have competition. i remember when u came back and jerryz with bish bsoe from 1 glad. and my point is that u are not special, u just boost easier. for us to get to the same result we must work harder and play 2-3 times more then u do on your prime.

i think even a low knowledged guy understands this, i dont see reason to argue on this topic, have a nice day and see you on field.