qloc01

Dirty Thieves and Liars of a bunch of vietnamese Players in Perkunas Side

Sure, spying enemy ts/cc is fair play. Reloging full pt on spot where 2 guys duo farm and camping when they go to toilet 2 min afk and killing them to mobs to drop items is also such a fairplay. Such a fairplay legit honorous ally, mucho wow. I think u should get ur homu back cos ur such fairplayers. We lost orfen 3 cos of ur 'fairplay' and we didnt make cry topic. U cry about homu lol

Sure, spying enemy ts/cc is fair play. Reloging full pt on spot where 2 guys duo farm and camping when they go to toilet 2 min afk and killing them to mobs to drop items is also such a fairplay. Such a fairplay legit honorous ally, mucho wow. I think u should get ur homu back cos ur such fairplayers. We lost orfen 3 cos of ur 'fairplay' and we didnt make cry topic. U cry about homu lol

​Cloudy prefered to use out of game stuff to take items, not in game. You feel bad cause you lost the earing

​PRAY for rizos!!!! enemys relog on loa and gang under the train "fairplay"... Btw you know your leader give cc on AQ 1month ago for our ally party? so you dont even know what happen on your ally... you are still randoms with sh1t words... Nerf Baium

Yes we knew about it. We needed more ppl in our cc, i think its good for aq farm and ur guys looked like they didnt know whats going on and they thought they were in right cc :D

Ps

Nice groundcamp yesterday on abg beging friends for brez after dieing to my unyagged tyrant. Was fun

Sure it sucks for you, but i am sure you do realize it's your own fault you chose to equip a character you don't own. Also both sides use dirty tricks, but i haven't seen anyone complain about rizos getting killed to mobs while afk or soil joining our CC on siege.

Biz said before that he has rat into enemy's alliance, also we didn't attack your TS in CS with DDOS so dunno who's playing dirty here..

​nobody talks about DDoS right ? ahaammm 

​OMG A lot of people don't even understand difference between good things and bad things in life.... I hope it's just their young age...  Scam and steal is a not the same thing  like "spying enemy" and "killing them to mobs to drop items"...  U really don't realize the difference?

PS And I don't care about someones Homus and Orfens

​Cloudy prefered to use out of game stuff to take items, not in game. You feel bad cause you lost the earing

​Oh so now you mention about me? Who are you ? :) Name me the items that i used out of game stuffs to take ? Ofc i used my visa card which is out of game to donate for server if thats item you mention above :) Dear, Mr U Think U Know Everything :)

People from VG's side took me OL 66lvl full top B when max lvl on server was 70. :ph34r:

My fault ofc. 

GMs cant do anything. Deal with it.

fortunately I have friends who helped to make another OL again )

• Like 1

after a few days of waiting,i decided to make this thread to sum up what happened and to warn both sides about these players

Mr.Tho aka Eirene (in-game name) was a friend in real life of Hemera and his gang, Hemera shared an mage char to him and let him use it. But since most of them are archers/fighter, Eirene decided to leave their clan/side to play random exp in ABG, after 4 months or more, he already has some good items on his char by his effort and some of donations, but hes still alone.

About 2 months ago, we SoulMate clan - which another vietnamese clan need more members so we recruited him, and after been together about 1 month, i decided to take him into my CP becoz hes not a bad person. Here, i want to say few words to others perkunas guys, pls, you cant protect your members becoz of prime time differences so dont blame them for leaving your side, its ridiculous and hypocrite.

After taking Eirene to my cp, i bought a Homu+12 from MrPropet aka Tipitapi at giran harbor and gave it to him. At the Siege day, Hemera and his gang saw Eirene with new team, new items, more level, and somehow they pissed off and dont care about their friendship and change Eirene password to robe his char, his items.

This is so dirty and only pussy ppl would do, you guys never tried to have a real fight with us and now want to revenge by some dirty cheap behave, you should feel ashame about yourself.

@CloudyQ: ty man for tryign to help us, even thought  we belong to other side, its stilll mean something to us, at least we know theres one guy still has some dignity and humanity in him

@BizQQzit: dude, that homu+12 is ours, hemera is liar and thief, along with his gang, a bunch of shameful ppl. You are not my friend, i am not your member, i dont need to lie to you, i dont even expect you can help me get our items back, but you should know theres a bucn of scumm bags in your side, good luck with them.

PS: they even said its becoz our vigilance side took their dual sls+ 8(or 7) from CloudyQ about 5 months ago, and an orfen lv3 from Riozs so what they did to us is like justice =)) what a bunch of scum bags ! =))))

​Next time you infiltrate my TS and CC on siege think again.

I heard the vietnamese chief in soulmate is not a bad human at all. I gave you infinitywl ( char that i used to level) just because i knew the guy will have nice game time there.

Don't blame hemera/cloudy or even me, this is result of your leader's actions. So don't come here tell me my move was dirty.

This is so dirty and only pussy ppl would do, you guys never tried to have a real fight with us and now want to revenge by some dirty cheap behave, you should feel ashame about yourself.

​fight with who? in asian prime we have only 1 cp, all sm is 70+ because u always farmed when we at work.

sad for the guy, but cant say he is smart. when u take character, also change email.

Lol. We was almost lv70  on july 2016 before we took a long break. And since the beginning we had war with both side perkunas and OOC . at the time when reaver was leader. we faced with reaver' cp, dee 'cp, bizz 'cp and some more  old perkunas  almost everyday since you was a baby in somewhere tried to play seek and hide with us. You should be thankful,  coz we took a break for 4 months and have different prime time with us.

​Boy you never really faced us, besides siege which doesn't even matter.

See what driver said, crystal clearly explained.

@CloudyQ: ty man for tryign to help us, even thought  we belong to other side, its stilll mean something to us, at least we know theres one guy still has some dignity and humanity in him

PS: they even said its becoz our vigilance side took their dual sls+ 8(or 7) from CloudyQ about 5 months ago, and an orfen lv3 from Riozs so what they did to us is like justice =)) what a bunch of scum bags ! =))))

First, i dont know anything about this situation so clearly, i will stay out of this

​Second, there is nothing involved to my old dual sls +7 and i've never mentioned about it before or even now. So anything has came from other's people but not me. Dont count it as my words :)

after a few days of waiting,i decided to make this thread to sum up what happened and to warn both sides about these players

Mr.Tho aka Eirene (in-game name) was a friend in real life of Hemera and his gang, Hemera shared an mage char to him and let him use it. But since most of them are archers/fighter, Eirene decided to leave their clan/side to play random exp in ABG, after 4 months or more, he already has some good items on his char by his effort and some of donations, but hes still alone.

About 2 months ago, we SoulMate clan - which another vietnamese clan need more members so we recruited him, and after been together about 1 month, i decided to take him into my CP becoz hes not a bad person. Here, i want to say few words to others perkunas guys, pls, you cant protect your members becoz of prime time differences so dont blame them for leaving your side, its ridiculous and hypocrite.

After taking Eirene to my cp, i bought a Homu+12 from MrPropet aka Tipitapi at giran harbor and gave it to him. At the Siege day, Hemera and his gang saw Eirene with new team, new items, more level, and somehow they pissed off and dont care about their friendship and change Eirene password to robe his char, his items.

@BizQQzit: dude, that homu+12 is ours, hemera is liar and thief, along with his gang, a bunch of shameful ppl. You are not my friend, i am not your member, i dont need to lie to you, i dont even expect you can help me get our items back, but you should know theres a bucn of scumm bags in your side, good luck with them.

I heard the vietnamese chief in soulmate is not a bad human at all. I gave you infinitywl ( char that i used to level) just because i knew the guy will have nice game time there.

Don't blame hemera/cloudy or even me, this is result of your leader's actions. So don't come here tell me my move was dirty.

​So because you had a spy on your teamspeak, you told your clannies to scam somebodies char? Regardless if he owned it or not that's a pretty low fucking tactic which only fucks over a few guys. Our teamspeak was DDOSed the entire siege nobody could connect, still 3/5 castles. I know you guys lost level 3 orfen but that was lost due to your stupidity, it didn't get scammed.

So don't come here tell me my move was dirty.

​So it was his move. Great  ally leader. I suggest new ally name - Scamerkunas..... I regret that I'm not in this ally.... coz I can't  leave it now....

nobody says it wasnt rizos fault or that the orfen got "scammed", but

(this is just my pov) i always considered this stunning/paralyzing/rooting under mobs as really dirty and scum tactic, always when i saw some enemies (like OL or SWS) on loa bridge, my first thought was "nice, +1 frag" and not "wow, let me drop him from mobs", i mean, i always tried to kill the guy, but sometimes the guy got really unluck and he got killed by mobs while i was casting next skill or something, in that moment, its like i couldnt do much more do avoid it and thus i loot the items

but the times changes, and as i said in the past, this feature is working like "u have to gain more than lose", thus the stunning under mobs will be real  from now on ;)

• Like 1

so bizz just because someone does an unfair move (even if its the ally leader) you give the order to fuck someones game that has nothing to do with it? 

If it was really your move you touched a new low gj . 

Being an ally leader in this game seems to need you to be an asshole.

​Alright so, you got a rat in your alliance. "What to do? Let's DDOS their TS and steal few items from them" This is a good tactic for an ally leader good job man

​Alright so, you got a rat in your alliance. "What to do? Let's DDOS their TS and steal few items from them" This is a good tactic for an ally leader good job man

Name your self dirty liar :) Why you always try to flame people without any clue?

​fight with who? in asian prime we have only 1 cp, all sm is 70+ because u always farmed when we at work.

sad for the guy, but cant say he is smart. when u take character, also change email.

Lol. We was almost lv70  on july 2016 before we took a long break. And since the beginning we had war with both side perkunas and OOC . at the time when reaver was leader. we faced with reaver' cp, dee 'cp, bizz 'cp and some more  old perkunas  almost everyday since you was a baby in somewhere tried to play seek and hide with us. You should be thankful,  coz we took a break for 4 months and have different prime time with us.

sure we hardly faced you,just 1 or 2 time. coz without fanax pt or reaver, the only thing you did was pr, relog or sat in town and w8ting for them. stop using prime time for excuse,  bring your pt come. or maybe you had to change your prime to gather your jerks. 

About infinitywl we let him join when he was 50, and you was using his char just becos you need his role, you had to kick him out cos you must obey reaver. he was outed lvl your pt when he joined us so dont show off like a pro or a master. stop showing off by words in forum. log in game and come to us ( or you dont have brave to do so , cos there s no more fanax pt or reaver around )

• Like 1

Name your self dirty liar :) Why you always try to flame people without any clue?

​I don't see any proof that soil was in your ally/ts,just accusations. I can only assume u had your own rat and he gave u info.

P.S. That was my non-proof accusation!! You can recruit me now.

• Like 1

​sure we hardly faced you,just 1 or 2 time. coz without fanax pt or reaver, the only thing you did was pr, relog or sat in town and w8ting for them. stop using prime time for excuse,  bring your pt come. or maybe you had to change your prime to gather your jerks. 

About infinitywl we let him join when he was 50, and you was using his char just becos you need his role, and you had to kick him out cos you must obey reaver. he was outed lvl your pt when he joined us so dont show off like a pro or a master. stop showing off by words in forum. log in game and come to us ( or you dont have brave to do so , cos there no more fanax pt or reaver around )

You little sucker, my teams were the ones who destroyed xwarx's party, obviously you have no idea. Please go farm more, get to 76 then we will see you in 4 months again.

And about InfinityWL, you sir are out of your mind :D. Obey reaver he says, he outleveled my party he says. Of course he did my gosh ! We had 40+ of USA ally hunting my CP each night, you have no CLUE what that means besides farming 3 way when Perks are offline.

I dare you, i dare you to go play an Asian server and fight with other allies during prime hours - I am subscribed to jerry's youtube channel, I'll like and follow your might.

You have no understanding of what "being an ally leader" is to criticize my actions, you won't believe the distances my cp and I'd go for the benefit of our teams ( risk of losing orfen included).

We had same issue with TS before siege, it was a software problem not you being DDOS, you guys were lucky i had to type in CC because of that.

That's what you tell youself Fish ? "It's ok, we don't have aden but we got 3/5" "its ok we dont have aq at least we control core" that's just something soil would say - not expecting from you.

Do the talk guys ;)

​go rage quit again :)

oh, wait, u have Soil mentality now, u will say u quit, but wont :D dont have balls