qloc01

Dirty Thieves and Liars of a bunch of vietnamese Players in Perkunas Side

​Next time you infiltrate my TS and CC on siege think again.

I heard the vietnamese chief in soulmate is not a bad human at all. I gave you infinitywl ( char that i used to level) just because i knew the guy will have nice game time there.

Don't blame hemera/cloudy or even me, this is result of your leader's actions. So don't come here tell me my move was dirty.

​Alright so, you got a rat in your alliance. "What to do? Let's DDOS their TS and steal few items from them" This is a good tactic for an ally leader good job man

Name your self dirty liar :) Why you always try to flame people without any clue?

​I don't see any proof that soil was in your ally/ts,just accusations. I can only assume u had your own rat and he gave u info.

P.S. That was my non-proof accusation!! You can recruit me now.

​I'm not in my sharpest mind today, dont challenge me to show you proofs. As a hint it includes degrees both long and lat.

FORUM EXPLODED =)

​Next time you infiltrate my TS and CC on siege think again.

I heard the vietnamese chief in soulmate is not a bad human at all. I gave you infinitywl ( char that i used to level) just because i knew the guy will have nice game time there.

Don't blame hemera/cloudy or even me, this is result of your leader's actions. So don't come here tell me my move was dirty.

​Alright so, you got a rat in your alliance. "What to do? Let's DDOS their TS and steal few items from them" This is a good tactic for an ally leader good job man

Name your self dirty liar :) Why you always try to flame people without any clue?

​I don't see any proof that soil was in your ally/ts,just accusations. I can only assume u had your own rat and he gave u info.

P.S. That was my non-proof accusation!! You can recruit me now.

​I'm not in my sharpest mind today, dont challenge me to show you proofs. As a hint it includes degrees both long and lat.

FORUM EXPLODED =)

​so some Greek was in your TS? 

I dont take part in forum wars, but this whole situation is ridiculous. Instead of saying sorry cos (forget about the items), u fuck a guys game here, taking HIS char (just lol at who created him and got him 40lvl or w.e.), u try to justify an unethical, dick move saying our side is not being ethical itself. Well, I don't give a fuck ! U don't fuck up soil, u don't fuck up the ally, u don't even fuck up fat, all u fuck up is one poor dude leaving him without a character he worked for. It's frustrating that in such a small community where every1 knows each other we resort to such tactics after 1 year. And that is not taking into account that these ppl know its other in RL. Just pathetic, idk who behaves like that.

• Like 2

Pepon, dear this is a war game - ethics in such environments especially classic mechanics are losses just like being nice is.

The player bared the risk from the beginning, just like others took risks for other ingame activities.

Coming on forum throwing unethical behaviour at me is right, but saying sorry ? He should assume responsibility for his actions and respond with any other ways rather than a forum post. If Rizo would say - "I'm sorry Biz for losing your orfen" i would kick him from clan and ally - that's the most offensive behaviour a person can take in cases of severe ingame loses.

Ball rolled too much on this field, Phoenix can do the thing.

Pepon, dear this is a war game - ethics in such environments especially classic mechanics are losses just like being nice is.

The player bared the risk from the beginning, just like others took risks for other ingame activities.

Coming on forum throwing unethical behaviour at me is right, but saying sorry ? He should assume responsibility for his actions and respond with any other ways rather than a forum post. If Rizo would say - "I'm sorry Biz for losing your orfen" i would kick him from clan and ally - that's the most offensive behaviour a person can take in cases of severe ingame loses.

​Im REALLY sad that grow up men like you have these kind of opinions. 

Ethics are never a loss, its what makes us different from animals killing each other.

• Like 2

​Im REALLY sad that grow up men like you have these kind of opinions. 

​Is he?

​Your char is in the same case fat described it would be unfair now after alll that time you spend on this char the  guy that got it in the 1st place come and claim it right?
Dont encourage this actions....

​THIS IS ALLY LEADER!!!!!!!! now i respect you more!!!As you said ball rolled and this you will soon  poor man

A war game? Just lol m8. A freaking game, u r kidding me ? Every mmo is a war game, having enemies in game means u do everything u can think of to win them ? Win what ? A game ? Ruining the fun u might have with some1 else to win ? Ruining another persons fun to win ? Cos is a war game ? Be serious pls u are better than this and u just try to justify stuff that arent justifiable.

Its sayomi btw

• Like 1

All I see is endless crying for made up reasons in the worst english ever, if you guys spend 1/3 of the time learning some basic english instead of crying on the forum, you'd be much better off in life.

A war game? Just lol m8. A freaking game, u r kidding me ? Every mmo is a war game, having enemies in game means u do everything u can think of to win them ? Win what ? A game ? Ruining the fun u might have with some1 else to win ? Ruining another persons fun to win ? Cos is a war game ? Be serious pls this is better than u and u just try to justify stuff that arent justifiable.

Its sayomi btw

​so ruining the fun of a whole ally on siege? How do you justify that .. please go ahead.

game

• Like 1

There are many ways to win, and this is jut one of many ways.

Time For Drama

​DID ANY1 SUMMON TfD clan?!?!? i am here, shall i bring kiam with me? :D 

You have no understanding of what "being an ally leader" is to criticize my actions, you won't believe the distances my cp and I'd go for the benefit of our teams ( risk of losing orfen included).

We had same issue with TS before siege, it was a software problem not you being DDOS, you guys were lucky i had to type in CC because of that.

That's what you tell youself Fish ? "It's ok, we don't have aden but we got 3/5" "its ok we dont have aq at least we control core" that's just something soil would say - not expecting from you.

Do the talk guys ;)

​I don't care for castles, its only for ally leaders to flex their might. What I don't like is scammers, or people who condone scamming behaviour. Scamming this guys ee literally had zero effect on the siege in the big picture, but you told him to do it because of some siege issues. That's low.

lol :D you guys rotate biz words how u want. his point is that sh1t happens and u cant do nothing about it.

dont put us in your sh1t, i think biz had no idea about the fact that u haters will blow up like this.

but i can say that this topic is a good leson for all l2 players.

If I were Soil, I would get a bodyguard. You dont know when a crazy russian will give dvp a call to do his job :D. After all, Its only tactics.

If I were Soil, I would get a bodyguard. You dont know when a crazy russian will give dvp a call to do his job :D. After all, Its only tactics.

​the dvp reference is insane, but i doubt he would go all the way to the greece :D 

​I rly tryed to read all bullsh1ts but.. its imposible.

Let me sum thing sup so far.

You didnt kicked Rizo from clan because if you do it Uchi will leave clan also and since they are the ONLY party that you have in your entire cc that know what to do and how to it .. you are not that "rich".

so... back on track. After you invited whole server and failed big time ( including 2 vs 1 allies ) you hit the rock bottom by commanding someone to scam a random guy just to hurt the enemy ally? :D 

you are a very very little man

Skipping everything except the OP, let me get this straight: Eirene is/was a close, real-life friend with Hemera. Hemera screwed him over. That in itself is just so unfortunate. It makes me wonder if there is something deeper to the story that would cause this aftermath--not just materialistic greed.