qloc01

Dirty Thieves and Liars of a bunch of vietnamese Players in Perkunas Side

Crazy People Crazy xD

Looks how smart Fishfood and AwakenDemon are trying to act 9_9

You boys, deep inside, both of you know how coward, selfish and greedy you are :)

Vigilance may not know your stories when you guys were Perkunas. You can tell them or make everything up your own will. Showing off to them that you are good people with balls. But we, people of WickedSick and you know that you guys are not. So is it enough ? :)

Crazy People Crazy xD

Looks how smart Fishfood and AwakenDemon are trying to act 9_9

You boys, deep inside, both of you know how coward, selfish and greedy you are :)

Vigilance may not know your stories when you guys were Perkunas. You can tell them or make everything up your own will. Showing off to them that you are good people with balls. But we, people of WickedSick and you know that you guys are not. So is it enough ? :)

​What's my story lol? I was  unhappy that nobody cared about epics and we let them get free farmed? I had to fight with nnyxi everyday for us not to leave and join unique when I played. Fast forward 5-6 months later, still the same thing, except WickedSick has now made an agreement with wartags, so you can now at-least show up to epics. 

As far as "good people with balls" comment goes, I'm not sure what you're trying to imply? I fight everyone, out numbered, with boxes, doesn't matter. Just ask your group cloudy what happened yesterday when you tried to gank me in money room ;) (We were 5 people only.)

And no matter what the circumstances, scamming is as low as you can go, for anyone.

so... back on track. After you invited whole server and failed big time ( including 2 vs 1 allies ) you hit the rock bottom by commanding someone to scam a random guy just to hurt the enemy ally? :D 

​What's my story lol? I was  unhappy that nobody cared about epics and we let them get free farmed? I had to fight with nnyxi everyday for us not to leave and join unique when I played. Fast forward 5-6 months later, still the same thing, except WickedSick has now made an agreement with wartags, so you can now at-least show up to epics. 

​ye, wickedsick made agreement with wartags so they can at least show up to epics, guess what, even with this wartags we have less ppl than your ally, but i bet your whole ally would go sh1t-ape if we actually allied for real, that we invited WHOLE server

screenshot from last siege: numbers.thumb.jpg.2a2b2846ef904b061f37df so who invited whole server?

and yeah, when u were with nnyxi, u started to care about epics once u reached 74 lvls (which u got by HARD botting, no more comments about that, everybody knows the truth and was discussed many times here), and then when xp wasnt so convenient for u, so u started spamming about epics 24/7, while every other pt was struggling to even xp vs UQ and vigilance

to the real topic, scamming is bad, u shouldnt do it

• Like 2

so... back on track. After you invited whole server and failed big time ( including 2 vs 1 allies ) you hit the rock bottom by commanding someone to scam a random guy just to hurt the enemy ally? :D 

​ye, wickedsick made agreement with wartags so they can at least show up to epics, guess what, even with this wartags we have less ppl than your ally, but i bet your whole ally would go sh1t-ape if we actually allied for real, that we invited WHOLE server

screenshot from last siege: https://postimg.org/image/f7b0zanrn/ so who invited whole server?

and yeah, when u were with nnyxi, u started to care about epics once u reached 74 lvls (which u got by HARD botting, no more comments about that, everybody knows the truth and was discussed many times here), and then when xp wasnt so convenient for u, so u started spamming about epics 24/7, while every other pt was struggling to even xp vs UQ and vigilance

to the real topic, scamming is bad, u shouldnt do it

​70 level? our party was barely 70, onyl nnyxi was 74. HARD botting? Lol get real, there was only 2 other parties that could even get to the heart at the time, it was uncontested free farm. So yeah every other pt was struggling in ABG doing whatever it is they were doing. And having 10 more people in CC is inviting the whole server? Idk about you but that seems pretty even to me? Considering we invite all boxes in our CC so we can buff ourselves.

Are you blind or just pretend? 

you have 29 parties we have 29 parties in CC. Actually thanks for showing that. was wondering what are the numbers because w/o at least 50 ppl difference u cant be that bad... well i am surprised, you actually can.

Are you blind or just pretend? 

you have 29 parties we have 29 parties in CC. Actually thanks for showing that. was wondering what are the numbers because w/o at least 50 ppl difference u cant be that bad... well i am surprised, you actually can.

​i like how u change the way of thinking really fast after showing proof right into your head ;) so first saying we invited whole server, showing him from last recent event they had more people, eventho we had enemies which we had agreement with in CC

​70 level? our party was barely 70, onyl nnyxi was 74. HARD botting? Lol get real, there was only 2 other parties that could even get to the heart at the time, it was uncontested free farm. So yeah every other pt was struggling in ABG doing whatever it is they were doing. And having 10 more people in CC is inviting the whole server? Idk about you but that seems pretty even to me? Considering we invite all boxes in our CC so we can buff ourselves.

​barely 70 sure sure, too bad those characters are deleted from database, so i cannot screenshot proof u

u dont have to tell me how many ppl were in loa at that time, because i was farming myself karik bridge/sniper bridge at that time, and the thing u want do deny botting is even more hilarious, same like u tried to deny it in cepeleros cp, botting your lowbies, but on high lvl chars its just 1 archer clicker, haha, couldnt stop laughing from that sh1t, tell me more

And no matter what the circumstances, scamming is as low as you can go, for anyone.

​also if u want to point to other ppl, first look at you and your cp

https://postimg.org/image/uh9k16wzl/

PS: before ppl come with "but its just 4kk, its like nothing", well, guess what, if i have 2kkk in my WH, homu+12 is nothing as well, scam as a scam

I dont change my mind. I dont understand why would you even go and ally with enemies at all....

Facts are like this:

You allied your war and came to forum to brag how you won. yet i cant understand what u won but.. i guess with the time i would....

And the monkey know about the scam and yet he is proud of it ;)

So .. i dont even see any reason to discuss that anymore.

PS: before ppl come with "but its just 4kk, its like nothing", well, guess what, if i have 2kkk in my WH, homu+12 is nothing as well, scam as a scam

Why would you screen something that can be just a simple typo...​

Why would you keep a screen of a trade for more than 5 months? Thats pitty

​lol nnyxi is so stupid probably was a mistake, but yeah sure shame on him if it wasn't. Modoy when I was playing in perks you were level 60 something, you weren't farming shit +12 dex boy. 

Shouldn't you be solo ganking bs? We need more 5 min fight videos against A (1) dagger.

Why would you screen something that can be just a simple typo...​

Why would you keep a screen of a trade for more than 5 months? Thats pitty​

​yeah, typo my ass

why i have screenshot from 5 months old? maybe because all screenshots are saved in "screenshot" folder in L2? so guess what 

https://postimg.org/image/4z1xjd8wb/

here u have screenshot from 8 months ago, all my screenshots are saved there, and i dont see reason to delete any of those, considering funny space they are taking, and look, it helps me proving my words

Modoy when I was playing in perks you were level 60 something, you weren't farming shit +12 dex boy. 

aha, so i guess i was farming loa even before this big boy fishfood? no, no way, how would these screenshots be possible

maybe its fake loa heart
https://postimg.org/image/j7lh7u6tf/ 

or maybe this is not the corner of loa circle
https://postimg.org/image/e5ogcb93r/

haha, that i wasnt farming loa, sorry to burst your bubble, i was farming there even before i joined perkunas

Shouldn't you be solo ganking bs? We need more 5 min fight videos against A (1) dagger.​

also i dare u to kill thelord on same conditions i was, maybe some of your spellsingers can show us how to do it?

ps: aruging with you ppl is pretty pointless for me, showing proofs of my words, while it goes straight to your asses instead of brain is waste of the time, while u come with stories u imagined in your little brains, trying to persuade ppl otherwise

Buzz off little bee, nobody cares you once made it into LoA heart and had to take 100 screenshots of your achievement. My friend told me he asked if you had any modified system folder since he wanted color chat, and you replied "no you're playing with fishfood I won't help you"

LOOL, that about sums you up, if you mail me a mouse pad I'll sign it for you I promise.

• Like 1

you proving nothing here with the screen of CC.  Wasn't needed at all.. we know that you would gather everything that moves just to complete what you want.. This is clear to everyone already. I think organised scamming and allying with enemy alliance is saying all.

Gotta love the new 45 lvl recruitment tho :) Cant wait to see them in action.. looks like the new demos group.

Post some more screenshots pls....pretty pls

Buzz off little bee, nobody cares you once made it into LoA heart and had to take 100 screenshots of your achievement

​sure dude, 100 screenshots of my achievement, i can only laugh at that statement, coz our cp was stacking market with BW reciped at that time, so i am pretty sure we went there more than once, but yeah, we werent there 24/7 like your party, have to agree with that

Buzz off little bee, nobody cares you once made it into LoA heart and had to take 100 screenshots of your achievement. My friend told me he asked if you had any modified system folder since he wanted color chat, and you replied "no you're playing with fishfood I won't help you"

​ok, so we are bringing that friend to discussion, ofc i wont give him my system folder, he is playing with enemies, why should i help enemies?

he told me not to tell any1, but i guess when he shares things we write and u can put it on forum, maybe i can as well, lets see what he said (and to say, he is probably driving in your cp right now)

"you honestly i dont really care about farm or exp bot, its 2017. you can compare it in a way to the loop macros of 2.0." 

cool story, so u are botting coz its like "loop macros"? sure, try to do same things with loop macros as what u can do with adrenaline

you proving nothing here with the screen of CC.  Wasn't needed at all.. we know that you would gather everything that moves just to complete what you want.. This is clear to everyone already. I think organised scamming and allying with enemy alliance is saying all.

yep, we gathered everything that moved, yet we couldnt reach your numbers, should i say congratulation to u?

Buzz off little bee, nobody cares you once made it into LoA heart and had to take 100 screenshots of your achievement

​sure dude, 100 screenshots of my achievement, i can only laugh at that statement, coz our cp was stacking market with BW reciped at that time, so i am pretty sure we went there more than once, but yeah, we werent there 24/7 like your party, have to agree with that

​ok, so we are bringing that friend to discussion, ofc i wont give him my system folder, he is playing with enemies, why should i help enemies?

he told me not to tell any1, but i guess when he shares things we write and u can put it on forum, maybe i can as well, lets see what he said (and to say, he is probably driving in your cp right now)

"you honestly i dont really care about farm or exp bot, its 2017. you can compare it in a way to the loop macros of 2.0." 

cool story, so u are botting coz its like "loop macros"? sure, try to do same things with loop macros as what u can do with adrenaline

So a friend of mine doesn't care about bot, so it means I'm botting? LOL nice logic +12 dex. I was banned for clickers as told by the admins, and yes loop macros in 2.0 is ingame bot for almost any class. Some area's you won't even need an MA, you can just next target mobs. Are you gunna tell me you couldn't put a whole archer party on macros in 2.0, besides maybe 2-3 classes?

I would stop replying to you but you are amusing me with every new post, here's a pro tip free of charge, +12 dex sucks and so do you.

So a friend of mine doesn't care about bot, so it means I'm botting? LOL nice logic +12 dex. I was banned for clickers as told by the admins, and yes loop macros in 2.0 is ingame bot for almost any class. Some area's you won't even need an MA, you can just next target mobs. Are you gunna tell me you couldn't put a whole archer party on macros in 2.0, besides maybe 2-3 classes?

I would stop replying to you but you are amusing me with every new post, here's a pro tip free of charge, +12 dex sucks and so do you.

​maybe, but maybe u cannot setup the option "when one of your non-tagged mages dies by pk, your other characters relogged" as it was not long time ago in ABG with your new pro mages, or u want to tell me u can set this option up? 3 characters relogging in the moment when we pk one of your chars? hilarious

banned for clickers, yeyeye, we know this story

​maybe, but maybe u cannot setup the option "when one of your non-tagged mages dies by pk, your other characters relogged" as it was not long time ago in ABG with your new pro mages, or u want to tell me u can set this option up? 3 characters relogging in the moment when we pk one of your chars? hilarious

​Yeah it's pretty easy to relog, maybe put them in combat next time. The desperation.. it's hilarious. Maybe spend more time in-game exping, than posting on forums and you wouldn't worry about how people relog. I mean my new mages were level 60 and now they are 67, we're catching up to you +12dex!

So what i can say ...

Shit Happens

Sry this ppl do it....

lmao.jpg

Why u use ur Acc + good Stuff to random ppl who u dont know since 2-4  Weeks or more .....?

Ur fault.

Btw kill them @ll

​Yeah it's pretty easy to relog, maybe put them in combat next time. The desperation.. it's hilarious. Maybe spend more time in-game exping, than posting on forums and you wouldn't worry about how people relog. I mean my new mages were level 60 and now they are 67, we're catching up to you +12dex!

​sure, relog on 3 characters at exactly same time, the moment someone from party drops dead on floor #learnhowtorelog

also gz for u catching up, just careful with your "clickers", coz if u get banned this time, i guess the other half which is 72+ will get ban, and that would be over for cepeleros

So a friend of mine doesn't care about bot, so it means I'm botting?

​i am not going to be ass to josh, so i wont post anymore of our conversation, but lets say he said it in more direct context, but i wont upload it, because anyway everybody knows u botted

but what can i expect from sh1t spreading rumors, saying +12 dex archer in each post wont give any more provability to your words, i wonder where this rurmor even started, was it one of your brainless sheeps from cp who started it? :D and even if i was +12 dex, thats none of your problem how i play this game

So what i can say ...

Shit Happens

Sry this ppl do it....

Why u use ur Acc + good Stuff to random ppl who u dont know since 2-4  Weeks or more .....?

Ur fault.

Btw kill them @ll

​coz i has faith in ppl, and as i said, hes a cool guy, he had been playing playing Eirene since lv30++, he never knew, his friend could backstab him like that oneday xD

sad part is, when he tried to contact this group of ppl in real life, throught phone call, etc.. none of them has balls to directly tell him why they do that, none of them has ball to meet his face and tell him he was wrong (!?) and they do this as justice, all coward =))

Maybe you could test your theory on my party relogging as soon as someone dies, but wait, you come 18v18 and can't even kill a SINGLE person. LOOL, you're boring me now I'm gunna go watch Colony, please come back to LoA soon it's fun watching you die first out of all 40 people.

Maybe you could test your theory on my party relogging as soon as someone dies, but wait, you come 18v18 and can't even kill a SINGLE person. LOOL, you're boring me now I'm gunna go watch Colony, please come back to LoA soon it's fun watching you die first out of all 40 people.

​yep, pretty much that "18vs18" (which was explained in another topic how it really was) was only time i died to you, and its pretty pathetic how u can brag 24/7 about that pvp :D if thats your biggest achievement on this server so far, i wont even congratulate u

PS: u got enough attention for today, anybody with at least small brain will realize what this sh1t argue was about and whose words are just empty, hf watching colony while u are farming on mages on botaki haha

Skipping everything except the OP, let me get this straight: Eirene is/was a close, real-life friend with Hemera. Hemera screwed him over. That in itself is just so unfortunate. It makes me wonder if there is something deeper to the story that would cause this aftermath--not just materialistic greed.

​+++

This is the problem. 

@Lin: u still my love :x