qloc01

Dirty Thieves and Liars of a bunch of vietnamese Players in Perkunas Side

So a friend of mine doesn't care about bot, so it means I'm botting? LOL nice logic +12 dex. I was banned for clickers as told by the admins, and yes loop macros in 2.0 is ingame bot for almost any class. Some area's you won't even need an MA, you can just next target mobs. Are you gunna tell me you couldn't put a whole archer party on macros in 2.0, besides maybe 2-3 classes?

I would stop replying to you but you are amusing me with every new post, here's a pro tip free of charge, +12 dex sucks and so do you.

​maybe, but maybe u cannot setup the option "when one of your non-tagged mages dies by pk, your other characters relogged" as it was not long time ago in ABG with your new pro mages, or u want to tell me u can set this option up? 3 characters relogging in the moment when we pk one of your chars? hilarious

banned for clickers, yeyeye, we know this story

​Yeah it's pretty easy to relog, maybe put them in combat next time. The desperation.. it's hilarious. Maybe spend more time in-game exping, than posting on forums and you wouldn't worry about how people relog. I mean my new mages were level 60 and now they are 67, we're catching up to you +12dex!

​sure, relog on 3 characters at exactly same time, the moment someone from party drops dead on floor #learnhowtorelog

also gz for u catching up, just careful with your "clickers", coz if u get banned this time, i guess the other half which is 72+ will get ban, and that would be over for cepeleros

So a friend of mine doesn't care about bot, so it means I'm botting?

​i am not going to be ass to josh, so i wont post anymore of our conversation, but lets say he said it in more direct context, but i wont upload it, because anyway everybody knows u botted

but what can i expect from sh1t spreading rumors, saying +12 dex archer in each post wont give any more provability to your words, i wonder where this rurmor even started, was it one of your brainless sheeps from cp who started it? :D and even if i was +12 dex, thats none of your problem how i play this game

​pls Modoy stop Embarrassing yourself with that nonsense shit talk about reloging, are you reading yourself?? -_- tell me your feeling about us, you get mad cuz we are winning vs partys that have 1+ years into the server?? or because when we will get decent levels you will have 0 chance again us?? or because we reject the invitation from your ally leader about join your side again??

let me tell you something, our home is LoA, you are welcome to come to visit us, we have nothing to hide ;)

Pepon, dear this is a war game - ethics in such environments especially classic mechanics are losses just like being nice is.

The player bared the risk from the beginning, just like others took risks for other ingame activities.

Coming on forum throwing unethical behaviour at me is right, but saying sorry ? He should assume responsibility for his actions and respond with any other ways rather than a forum post. If Rizo would say - "I'm sorry Biz for losing your orfen" i would kick him from clan and ally - that's the most offensive behaviour a person can take in cases of severe ingame loses.

Ball rolled too much on this field, Phoenix can do the thing.

​I rly tryed to read all bullsh1ts but.. its imposible.

Let me sum thing sup so far.

You didnt kicked Rizo from clan because if you do it Uchi will leave clan also and since they are the ONLY party that you have in your entire cc that know what to do and how to it .. you are not that "rich".

so... back on track. After you invited whole server and failed big time ( including 2 vs 1 allies ) you hit the rock bottom by commanding someone to scam a random guy just to hurt the enemy ally? :D 

you are a very very little man

​lol. alway though you're the reasonable person here, not some random monkey smashing it's keyboard,

1st, the ONLY party you speak off does it include vast majority of perk ? no, or you just presume the party that kick your ass ?

2nd. biz not commanding anything in this

3rd, it's not a scam, we claim the rightfull owner right of what suppose belong to us.

4th, scaming a random due to criple the ally, wtf =)) dude, chill, and it's not a scam, it's how we punish the traitor that act like our brother for 3 month. 

To all who think this is the scam for what qloc said, i dont really intent to give comment, but to speak in our tounge, that player so called "friend" did making alot of excuse to absent while using our resources to go with enemy pack, while we were sitting there, of many night, prime w.o ppl active and we did symphathiize to that traitor hence he said he was busy, indeed busy sucking war's cock. 

free to quote me, but be sure that i dont care, we did what we need to do, what we have to do, we have to claim our rightfull act of ownership or ppl just took our char to play w war. 

good day. monkey :) 

resources my ass =)) youre archer pack, hes spell singer, what kind of resouces you gave him ? =)) hes been alone since lv62, he donated to buy SOES and BWR, where is your resource here ? =)) hes been using this char since lv30 and lvl up it till now, whats your rightful owner beside of your email ? =))

and you stole our Cp items, is that homu 12 your resource also ? +)) what a scum bag, i hope your child wont know about this so they wont feel ashme about you, good day you fcking trash =))

• Like 1

keep your lie to yourself qloc, you and i both know what's really behind this, stop crying for something that's not belong to you.

be respectfull, or you're just like the other monkeys that crying to make them feel good about itself. i said it's our rightfull ownership, what we do to it is our right and we have the right above all. you're crying for someone else problem by making it look like your responsiblity to take. it's to me is much much lower than trash, it's a dog barking for bones. 

nothing here is yours and nothing here is your right to talk about it, stop crying or one day your children will be shame for knowing their father is a bitch on the internet crying about random stuff. 

PS: i rather grow my kid know the way of life and their act, than grow them to be crying little cunt. 

peace out.

pff, hes my cp member, ofc i have responsibilty to speak for him, is that a suprise to you ? =)) your mindset is so twisted that you still think you did a right thing, you disgust me, buddy =)) respectfull? pfff, a thief talk about responsibilty and respect, what a joke =))

pff, hes my cp member, ofc i have responsibilty to speak for him, is that a suprise to you ? =)) your mindset is so twisted that you still think you did a right thing, you disgust me, buddy =)) respectfull? pfff, a thief talk about responsibilty and respect, what a joke =))

​and he's also mine while you seduce him with your dirty words :)  we're what we are. called us thief while we have the right ownership, while you spam this place with all your lies and crying like a little baby that cant do anything since you're not the right one. you can have your traitor. end of story. have fun.

which of it is lies? tell me? if you cant, pls fck off

seduce? hes alone for few months, got pked by both sides and even china side, so we took him into our clan? traitor? did he bang your wife/gf or made you bankrupt? did he even take your items ? pfff, you really a trash now, kosmos, literally

which of it is lies? tell me? if you cant, pls fck off

seduce? hes alone for few months, got pked by both sides and even china side, so we took him into our clan? traitor? did he bang your wife/gf or made you bankrupt? did he even take your items ? pfff, you really a trash now, kosmos, literally

​to anyone reading this :) you can see he's not reasonable. he willingly to blame us on any reason. throwing trash to us to make himself look good. 

have a nice day :) 

By saying that you guys did this to seek revenge cause of orfen/duals that you dropped from mobs, so what qloc is saying here is truth. 
This is not the way to play the game, searching your accounts/emails to scam enemies, or even try to do this with other way. 
Most of your toxic community saying that we don't have jobs etc, you guys that you got jobs, are you trying to steal from the people that you don't like in your job? 
If you don't like your neighboor cause is an asshole or something, you go steal stuff from his house? Naah you don't cause you're a bunch of lazy fat boys that are making donations to be stronger in the game and cause you even fail with this way, trying the bad way. This guy tried/played a lot to earn those items and you're proud of doing this.. Your lame ally leader is proud cause he's saying he had a spy in his TS, which i've never said something like that. We got a rat as well more than 2 months now, what should we do, start scamming people? You even used DDOS to our TS last siege and i'm sure this will happen again but guess what, we're stronger than you. We're better people than you.. Aaaand is named karma, it will visit you again.

This is so dirty and only pussy ppl would do, you guys never tried to have a real fight with us and now want to revenge by some dirty cheap behave, you should feel ashame about yourself.

​fight with who? in asian prime we have only 1 cp, all sm is 70+ because u always farmed when we at work.

sad for the guy, but cant say he is smart. when u take character, also change email.

Lol. We was almost lv70  on july 2016 before we took a long break. And since the beginning we had war with both side perkunas and OOC . at the time when reaver was leader. we faced with reaver' cp, dee 'cp, bizz 'cp and some more  old perkunas  almost everyday since you was a baby in somewhere tried to play seek and hide with us. You should be thankful,  coz we took a break for 4 months and have different prime time with us.

​Boy you never really faced us, besides siege which doesn't even matter.

See what driver said, crystal clearly explained.

sure we hardly faced you,just 1 or 2 time. coz without fanax pt or reaver, the only thing you did was pr, relog or sat in town and w8ting for them. stop using prime time for excuse,  bring your pt come. or maybe you had to change your prime to gather your jerks. 

About infinitywl we let him join when he was 50, and you was using his char just becos you need his role, you had to kick him out cos you must obey reaver. he was outed lvl your pt when he joined us so dont show off like a pro or a master. stop showing off by words in forum. log in game and come to us ( or you dont have brave to do so , cos there s no more fanax pt or reaver around )

This is so dirty and only pussy ppl would do, you guys never tried to have a real fight with us and now want to revenge by some dirty cheap behave, you should feel ashame about yourself.

​fight with who? in asian prime we have only 1 cp, all sm is 70+ because u always farmed when we at work.

sad for the guy, but cant say he is smart. when u take character, also change email.

Lol. We was almost lv70  on july 2016 before we took a long break. And since the beginning we had war with both side perkunas and OOC . at the time when reaver was leader. we faced with reaver' cp, dee 'cp, bizz 'cp and some more  old perkunas  almost everyday since you was a baby in somewhere tried to play seek and hide with us. You should be thankful,  coz we took a break for 4 months and have different prime time with us.

This noobs talking. When this Pro master PR EE starts to talk about PRs from wars... I was laughing during 2 hours... I still think it's a joke of the year .Jernalove... Blaming someone cause of PR :DDD this EE who is making PR if wars are 200km away:DD

Crazy People Crazy xD

Looks how smart Fishfood and AwakenDemon are trying to act 9_9

You boys, deep inside, both of you know how coward, selfish and greedy you are :)

Vigilance may not know your stories when you guys were Perkunas. You can tell them or make everything up your own will. Showing off to them that you are good people with balls. But we, people of WickedSick and you know that you guys are not. So is it enough ? :)

​What's my story lol? I was  unhappy that nobody cared about epics and we let them get free farmed? I had to fight with nnyxi everyday for us not to leave and join unique when I played. Fast forward 5-6 months later, still the same thing, except WickedSick has now made an agreement with wartags, so you can now at-least show up to epics. 

As far as "good people with balls" comment goes, I'm not sure what you're trying to imply? I fight everyone, out numbered, with boxes, doesn't matter. Just ask your group cloudy what happened yesterday when you tried to gank me in money room ;) (We were 5 people only.)

And no matter what the circumstances, scamming is as low as you can go, for anyone.

Tell me who is scamming here? Surely, im not that one xD

Its funny that there are so many people here who doesnt know anything about this situation but they keep talking like they know everything xD

About yesterday fight, your party was not the one which had boxes and guess how many parties you had back then :) I told you already Fishfood. Dont try to show off yourself infront of me or anyone cause we know you bro :)

. We're better people than you.

​Who made you the moral authority? Judging people in real life by a game? Isn't your side the one that says "it's only a game" and using it as a mocking example to people who justify doing questionable acts in game despite of the fact?

What a fucking joke.

When thread is made on forum, especially with such "announcing" tittle, it is intended to gain as much attention as possible, mainly from ordinary people who doesn't know the story, including me. There are no details, no before-after story, what was the deal, agreement, etc..
So, as an ordinary forum reader, i got this from original post:
"Eirene (in-game name) was a friend in real life of Hemera and his gang, Hemera shared an mage char to him and let him use it."

I also read many topics including words "close friend" "dirty" "scammer".
Another line also from original post:
"we SoulMate clan - which another vietnamese clan need more members so we recruited him"

I understand that there are different societies in different countries and may be i simply don't get it, but how "joining war side" from close real life friend is not dirty, and after this action of char owner to get it back is  dirty, called "robbing" (btw, i agree that its very "low behaviour" even if its game)

And about "scamming"
As far as i see in this game, (and not only this game) every side uses many ways to weaken war side, make more/less troubles for them and profit for own side, including looting items from war. So, how "stealing" of that +12 weapon bought/used by war, differs from stunning war under mobs to get his equipment? In both cases you try to get what's not yours by "unfair" action.

And about "scamming" again - nobody can scam you, unless your acc is hacked. In all other cases, YOU let them get scammed/robbed. 

• Like 1

Are you blind or just pretend? 

you have 29 parties we have 29 parties in CC. Actually thanks for showing that. was wondering what are the numbers because w/o at least 50 ppl difference u cant be that bad... well i am surprised, you actually can.

​That only shows that ur side has around 60-80 more people since we are 2 sides gathered in one cc here. You should reroll more of your archers to PR's so you can feel more relevant, because otherwise you are the lowest of the lows. You sure do like to talk without any backing up tho. You also had like 10 forum posts before FC change, coincidence? I think , not :) Please make up some more numbers and use whatever reasons you'd like to justify to yourself the fact that you are not the lowest of the lows on this server, because even in your own sad Dunning-Kruger reality, deep down you know that when it's equal numbers you always get obliterated in mass pvp.

I understand that there are different societies in different countries and may be i simply don't get it, but how "joining war side" from close real life friend is not dirty, and after this action of char owner to get it back is  dirty, called "robbing" (btw, i agree that its very "low behaviour" even if its game)

​becoz even they were friends, but Eirene didnt join their clan or their Cp, not even in an ally clan, hes alone, as i said many times before, HE WAS ALONE, he got no CP, no clan, no any kind of support or helps from his "friends", he even had to donated himself to have adena to buy his gears, he join random party from 30-66 till the day he joined my Cp. In short, friends is friends, we can talk, we can laugh with each other but it doesnt mean we always have to be in the same side, espeacially in a GAME.

when i recruit him, i didnt even have to say anything, i saw him alone, i pm him "hey man, we need mage player, intersting?", and he said "yes", simple like that, only ppl take this game too serious, more serious than a normal relationship would consider this as "betrayal", i still have friends in perkunas side, we still talks sometimes, whats the big deal?

about "scamming", you ppl is trying too hard to twist the ideal of this game, everybody know in classic version we have very high chance to drop items from inventory, and we also know we have stun/fear/etc... that also mean when you bring your char outside of town, you have to be carefull all the times, and when your items dropped, its a part of a game, its unfair but its how this game was made, no one logging your char to trade your item, and no one change your account password to rob your items. Thats why Rizo's case and Eirene's case are 2 different case, i still dont know why you guys cant even understand that.

you have 29 parties we have 29 parties in CC. Actually thanks for showing that. was wondering what are the numbers because w/o at least 50 ppl difference u cant be that bad... well i am surprised, you actually can.

​That only shows that ur side has around 60-80 more people since we are 2 sides gathered in one cc here. You should reroll more of your archers to PR's so you can feel more relevant, because otherwise you are the lowest of the lows. You sure do like to talk without any backing up tho. You also had like 10 forum posts before FC change, coincidence? I think , not :) Please make up some more numbers and use whatever reasons you'd like to justify to yourself the fact that you are not the lowest of the lows on this server, because even in your own sad Dunning-Kruger reality, deep down you know that when it's equal numbers you always get obliterated in mass pvp.

​nice joke :D

​the truth hurts doesn't it :(

​becoz even they were friends, but Eirene didnt join their clan or their Cp, not even in an ally clan, hes alone, as i said many times before, HE WAS ALONE, he got no CP, no clan, no any kind of support or helps from his "friends", he even had to donated himself to have adena to buy his gears, he join random party from 30-66 till the day he joined my Cp. In short, friends is friends, we can talk, we can laugh with each other but it doesnt mean we always have to be in the same side, espeacially in a GAME.

when i recruit him, i didnt even have to say anything, i saw him alone, i pm him "hey man, we need mage player, intersting?", and he said "yes", simple like that, only ppl take this game too serious, more serious than a normal relationship would consider this as "betrayal", i still have friends in perkunas side, we still talks sometimes, whats the big deal?

about "scamming", you ppl is trying too hard to twist the ideal of this game, everybody know in classic version we have very high chance to drop items from inventory, and we also know we have stun/fear/etc... that also mean when you bring your char outside of town, you have to be carefull all the times, and when your items dropped, its a part of a game, its unfair but its how this game was made, no one logging your char to trade your item, and no one change your account password to robe your items. Thats why Rizo's case and Eirene's case are 2 different case, i still dont know why you guys cant even understand that.

Looting items from pk or ppl who die to mobs during pvp by accident is also different thing than reloging full pt in spot when 2 guys duo farm and waiting for the best moment to log to intentionally drop em to mobs. U think this is moral and fairplay tactic? Result is same, juts method differs. But thats result that matters the most right?

​you better tell me that you are the one bleeding.. ^_^

​you better tell me that you are the one bleeding.. ^_^

​this doesn't make much sense, does adrenaline post in forum instead of you as well now?

@Rizos: dude, you knew its dangerious to have duo exp like that, you playing in a pretty active server and you expect no one will come from behind to stab your back? you was willing to take the risk to have good exp, and when the risk came to you, you complain its unfair? next time dont go exp with epic on your char without 5 more pple, good luck