qloc01

Dirty Thieves and Liars of a bunch of vietnamese Players in Perkunas Side

@qloc01

Behind was ally full pt + our camera ;). Was clear until money room and i went just to toilet so looked pretty safe. Ofc its risky even to go out of town but you changed topic. I asked if it was moral and fairplay in ur opinion. I didnt die cos mob lasthit me but i was perma anchored/rooted and no1 of enemy did dmg to me.

after you sign my T give me a smooch but i gotta warn you last night i drowned myself in a couple of beers and like 20 meatballs so my breath is majestic... it wont be pretty

• Like 1

@qloc01

Behind was ally full pt + our camera ;). Was clear until money room and i went just to toilet so looked pretty safe. Ofc its risky even to go out of town but you changed topic. I asked if it was moral and fairplay in ur opinion. I didnt die cos mob lasthit me but i was perma anchored/rooted and no1 of enemy did dmg to me.

​why is it relevant to moral, rizos? its a part of the game, everyone abusing it, you just more unlucky than others, and fairplay ? so what you want? they should shout before comming to you?

How is difference between only droping people and log some enemy acc?

Both things havent nothing with fair play, but both r part of this game.

So just wake up kids, go find jobs, soil u go find some good psychiatrist and dont create nonstop bullsh.t topics.

I understand that there are different societies in different countries and may be i simply don't get it, but how "joining war side" from close real life friend is not dirty, and after this action of char owner to get it back is  dirty, called "robbing" (btw, i agree that its very "low behaviour" even if its game)

​becoz even they were friends, but Eirene didnt join their clan or their Cp, not even in an ally clan, hes alone, as i said many times before, HE WAS ALONE, he got no CP, no clan, no any kind of support or helps from his "friends", he even had to donated himself to have adena to buy his gears, he join random party from 30-66 till the day he joined my Cp. In short, friends is friends, we can talk, we can laugh with each other but it doesnt mean we always have to be in the same side, espeacially in a GAME.

when i recruit him, i didnt even have to say anything, i saw him alone, i pm him "hey man, we need mage player, intersting?", and he said "yes", simple like that, only ppl take this game too serious, more serious than a normal relationship would consider this as "betrayal", i still have friends in perkunas side, we still talks sometimes, whats the big deal?

about "scamming", you ppl is trying too hard to twist the ideal of this game, everybody know in classic version we have very high chance to drop items from inventory, and we also know we have stun/fear/etc... that also mean when you bring your char outside of town, you have to be carefull all the times, and when your items dropped, its a part of a game, its unfair but its how this game was made, no one logging your char to trade your item, and no one change your account password to rob your items. Thats why Rizo's case and Eirene's case are 2 different case, i still dont know why you guys cant even understand that.

​I didn't relate this "unfair" way to "stun/fear under mobs" to anyone in particular, neither to Rizo too, was no need to mention Rizo's case 1000th times. Its common way used very often, i was stunned several times under mobs back in 1.0 times when simple C grade equip was harder to get than BOP is now. So, yes, its just a game, 

But
When one side uses those "unfair", (not honourable personally for me) ways against war, its "just a game" and "not a big deal", but when same is done from war side, it's called with loud words "lying", "robbing"
I just see double standards here

• Like 1

I understand that there are different societies in different countries and may be i simply don't get it, but how "joining war side" from close real life friend is not dirty, and after this action of char owner to get it back is  dirty, called "robbing" (btw, i agree that its very "low behaviour" even if its game)

​becoz even they were friends, but Eirene didnt join their clan or their Cp, not even in an ally clan, hes alone, as i said many times before, HE WAS ALONE, he got no CP, no clan, no any kind of support or helps from his "friends", he even had to donated himself to have adena to buy his gears, he join random party from 30-66 till the day he joined my Cp. In short, friends is friends, we can talk, we can laugh with each other but it doesnt mean we always have to be in the same side, espeacially in a GAME.

when i recruit him, i didnt even have to say anything, i saw him alone, i pm him "hey man, we need mage player, intersting?", and he said "yes", simple like that, only ppl take this game too serious, more serious than a normal relationship would consider this as "betrayal", i still have friends in perkunas side, we still talks sometimes, whats the big deal?

about "scamming", you ppl is trying too hard to twist the ideal of this game, everybody know in classic version we have very high chance to drop items from inventory, and we also know we have stun/fear/etc... that also mean when you bring your char outside of town, you have to be carefull all the times, and when your items dropped, its a part of a game, its unfair but its how this game was made, no one logging your char to trade your item, and no one change your account password to rob your items. Thats why Rizo's case and Eirene's case are 2 different case, i still dont know why you guys cant even understand that.

​I didn't relate this "unfair" way to "stun/fear under mobs" to anyone in particular, neither to Rizo too, was no need to mention Rizo's case 1000th times. Its common way used very often, i was stunned several times under mobs back in 1.0 times when simple C grade equip was harder to get than BOP is now. So, yes, its just a game, 

But
When one side uses those "unfair", (not honourable personally for me) ways against war, its "just a game" and "not a big deal", but when same is done from war side, it's called with loud words "lying", "robbing"
I just see double standards here

​pls quote me a comment i say its unfair about our case, i dont create this thread to talk about fairness, as you said, i created to raise awareness about a bunch of scum bags from our community, thats all

And, LOL, you still consider their act and the case with Rizos is the same, lol, ok

@qloc01

​Didnt you see that coming? :) 

All those PR`s running around with epics, farming on 500 hp.. you even showed a video how you do it. 

Noone of you think about that ppl will start focusing those low HP PR`s and hunt them for drop? :)

​pls quote me a comment i say its unfair about our case, i dont create this thread to talk about fairness, as you said, i created to raise awareness about a bunch of scum bags from our community, thats all

And, LOL, you still consider their act and the case with Rizos is the same, lol, ok

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/11447-items-loss-on-shared-with-you-accounts/

Kse's thread was made to just aware people, so it was already done, i don't think anyone so far doesn't know about risk loosing char/items.

This thread was made to point personal names and call them dirty thieves. I just got curious, why action of joining war from close friend is not dirty and its "just a game", and getting back char/item to not let it used by war is "dirty robbery".
Well,  i got one thing - judging actions here is very subjective. 

p.s. It was you who mentioned Rizo first, my topics had nothing to do with it

Thats funny to see how ppl defend their co-allies actions.

I would call this low even if it would be mine ally actions. That's what differentiate good ppl from dishonest ppl.

All the situation is like my home owner came in the house i rent and stole my stuff in my absense. With justification "its my house". Thats ridiculous.

If my clan leader approves that kind of actions (btw its the most stupid act no one expected from Bizz i suppose) - i would leave this clan. Better to be with honest ppl.

About the difference "oh we do the durty things like this only in game-related area" - this is just a bullcrap in my experience. Ppl who behave like this are the same rotten in real life behaviors.

Good sign for DL management - if Bizz do such a stupid steps - you have a relly good chances to outplay him.

To Stiba :  there is a difference between teach your son to understand that the world is full of dishonest ppl and teach your son to behave dishonestly "cause life is tough". I teach mine for 1st.

• Like 2

@qloc01

​why is it relevant to moral, rizos? its a part of the game, everyone abusing it, you just more unlucky than others, and fairplay ? so what you want? they should shout before comming to you?

So in ur opinion pvp is player+mobs vs player right. U have 0 respect for ur oponents.

Untill now i was always kiling ppl instead of being such cancer, but if ur ally thinks its" part of game" to help mobs kill ppl instead of pvp then ok. Ill do the same from now on, just plz dont come to forum and cry i stun ppl under mobs etc. Cu in game and prepare more bsoes

Taking items by loging ur own acc or taking items from killing ppl to mobs. Both result in same thing - items loss. For me there is no difference. If the guy hacked acc that would be different story

@qloc01

​Didnt you see that coming? :) 

All those PR`s running around with epics, farming on 500 hp.. you even showed a video how you do it. 

Noone of you think about that ppl will start focusing those low HP PR`s and hunt them for drop? :)

No didnt see em coming cos they were rred full pt on loa bridge. Also i never made video with fc farm oO

@qloc01

Untill now i was always kiling ppl instead of being such cancer, but if ur ally thinks its" part of game" to help mobs kill ppl instead of pvp then ok. Ill do the same from now on, just plz dont come to forum and cry i stun ppl under mobs etc. Cu in game and prepare more bsoes

Every time from lvl 20 to 65 i was being stunned/feared/wharever with mob trains on me. On EV back in the times ppl were training mobs on afk chars and using madness on them hoping theyll die and drop. You are just whining becouse it hurt you the most. It is rat tacric and i hate it, but life is life, or rather game is game. BUT when it comes to log in some character and take stuff that was not given to that char by you is just being a thief. And RIGHTFULL OWNER OF A CHARACTER IS CLASSIC.CLUB SERVER STAFF so dont try to justifie it. You are just a thief, thats all.

If its thieft then make ticket and ban the guy and get items back? I just read in this topic the guy took his own char back and the other guy was naive. Same as i was naive when i left my char in game when i went to toilet. Thats it

• Like 1

If its thieft then make ticket and ban the guy and get items back? I just read in this topic the guy took his own char back and the other guy was naive. Same as i was naive when i left my char in game when i went to toilet. Thats it

Yea, if the item would be purchased via auction system they would get it back. And also you are right he was naive thers nothing more to say, but still they have nothing that defends or justifies taking stuff that they didnt earn.

I would call this low even if it would be mine ally actions. That's what differentiate good ppl from dishonest ppl.

All the situation is like my home owner came in the house i rent and stole my stuff in my absense. With justification "its my house". Thats ridiculous.

If my clan leader approves that kind of actions (btw its the most stupid act no one expected from Bizz i suppose) - i would leave this clan. Better to be with honest ppl.

About the difference "oh we do the durty things like this only in game-related area" - this is just a bullcrap in my experience. Ppl who behave like this are the same rotten in real life behaviors.

Good sign for DL management - if Bizz do such a stupid steps - you have a relly good chances to outplay him.

To Stiba :  there is a difference between teach your son to understand that the world is full of dishonest ppl and teach your son to behave dishonestly "cause life is tough". I teach mine for 1st.

3rd - every dishonest thing must be punish 100x hardly. Good people must have balls punish hard bad guys.Its so simply.

Tell me, why do u havent problem play with boters, notoriously lier, guy spy enemy TS, emotionaly unbalanced guy or spamer on forum after every his fail in game?

Soil 2017:"We're better people than you"

I dont think, that normal people wrote it.

• Like 2

. We're better people than you.

​Who made you the moral authority? Judging people in real life by a game? Isn't your side the one that says "it's only a game" and using it as a mocking example to people who justify doing questionable acts in game despite of the fact?

What a fucking joke.

​I judge this by this stiba: So just wake up kids, go find jobs, soil u go find some good psychiatrist and dont create nonstop bullsh.t topics.

And this, while I did or said nothing to them.
Do we do this? Nah.. so it seems we're better people than you. Also to don't forget that we're not playing this dirty, a game..
ASDF1.thumb.jpg.8ca37c1f688ca333a997c4ffASDF2.thumb.jpg.ca9b12ac68f0a126e0e56ba2

​Who made you the moral authority? Judging people in real life by a game? Isn't your side the one that says "it's only a game" and using it as a mocking example to people who justify doing questionable acts in game despite of the fact?

What a fucking joke.

​I judge this by this stiba: So just wake up kids, go find jobs, soil u go find some good psychiatrist and dont create nonstop bullsh.t topics.

Do we do this? Nah.. so it seems we're better people than you. Also to don't forget that we're not playing this dirty, a game..
ASDF1.thumb.jpg.8ca37c1f688ca333a997c4ffASDF2.thumb.jpg.ca9b12ac68f0a126e0e56ba2

​are u kidding me soil? considering what nicks are on screenshot, u were in ant nest, and u want to tell me YOUR PPL DONT do the same? :D just look at them when i come there with my SR because i get order to go there with my main (its not like i wouldnt rather be there with my lowbie sorceror, not losing % on my main), just look at what your ppl say and yes, i am not telling anything as well at the start and they just start to trash talk random things like this

so yeah, u can still feel like u are better ppl, but sorry, you shouldnt judge according to these screenshots only

Crazy People Crazy xD

Looks how smart Fishfood and AwakenDemon are trying to act 9_9

You boys, deep inside, both of you know how coward, selfish and greedy you are :)

Vigilance may not know your stories when you guys were Perkunas. You can tell them or make everything up your own will. Showing off to them that you are good people with balls. But we, people of WickedSick and you know that you guys are not. So is it enough ? :)

​What's my story lol? I was  unhappy that nobody cared about epics and we let them get free farmed? I had to fight with nnyxi everyday for us not to leave and join unique when I played. Fast forward 5-6 months later, still the same thing, except WickedSick has now made an agreement with wartags, so you can now at-least show up to epics. 

As far as "good people with balls" comment goes, I'm not sure what you're trying to imply? I fight everyone, out numbered, with boxes, doesn't matter. Just ask your group cloudy what happened yesterday when you tried to gank me in money room ;) (We were 5 people only.)

And no matter what the circumstances, scamming is as low as you can go, for anyone.

Tell me who is scamming here? Surely, im not that one xD

Its funny that there are so many people here who doesnt know anything about this situation but they keep talking like they know everything xD

About yesterday fight, your party was not the one which had boxes and guess how many parties you had back then :) I told you already Fishfood. Dont try to show off yourself infront of me or anyone cause we know you bro :)

​You weren't there but your party was, they buffed on money room ramp with warlock oop and rushed me. I had 5 guys there LOL. People talking about boxes when I don't even have a player for ee bd sws lool. And what do you mean how many parties? It was just my boxed group you ran at us prepared.

Just be glad I haven't played here longer, imagine if my group was 74+ with epics server would be boring.

For a bunch of guys who don't care about items you seem to be crying a whole lot that you dropped from mobs. The hypocrisy is real, I remember a week ago maybe two now, we lost some loa mass pvp and uchiha party was fearing my box sws into mobs and made him die to mobs.

Karma is a bitch, it just helps that you're stupid enough to put yourself in a position to give us free orfen <3

What a fucking joke.

​are u kidding me soil? considering what nicks are on screenshot, u were in ant nest, and u want to tell me YOUR PPL DONT do the same? :D just look at them when i come there with my SR because i get order to go there with my main (its not like i wouldnt rather be there with my lowbie sorceror, not losing % on my main), just look at what your ppl say and yes, i am not telling anything as well at the start and they just start to trash talk random things like this

so yeah, u can still feel like u are better ppl, but sorry, you shouldnt judge according to these screenshots only

​My people telling you that you don't have a job, or your mom blows good? Are you sure about it modoy?

​My people telling you that you don't have a job, or your mom blows good? Are you sure about it modoy?

​i am pretty sure at the time they are talking to me, u can see it yourself because u are there, i dont think they said to me i dont have job, but even if they did, its truth, i am student, so whats big deal, also "greek dont have job" is pretty common, isnt it? are u really getting offended by that? and next we have yo mama joke, are u on internet for first time? 

what i said is your ppl are saying sh1t things as well (and especially in same situation u were in, Ant nest with high lvl character), so judging by it would be miserable

​i am pretty sure at the time they are talking to me, u can see it yourself because u are there, i dont think they said to me i dont have job, but even if they did, its truth, i am student, so whats big deal, also "greek dont have job" is pretty common, isnt it? are u really getting offended by that? and next we have yo mama joke, are u on internet for first time? 

what i said is your ppl are saying sh1t things as well (and especially in same situation u were in, Ant nest with high lvl character), so judging by it would be miserable

​Nah I don't get offend by that cause i'm working at summers, but you lose the point here, we're talking about your toxic allies here, not if I'm getting offended. Saying shiet things about -4 etc is ok, is on the game, insulting and shiet about a country that has problems is another page of story man and this ofc is not getting punished cause we don't have any moderator arround here.

3rd - every dishonest thing must be punish 100x hardly. Good people must have balls punish hard bad guys.Its so simply.

Tell me, why do u havent problem play with boters, notoriously lier, guy spy enemy TS, emotionaly unbalanced guy or spamer on forum after every his fail in game?

Soil 2017:"We're better people than you"

I dont think, that normal people wrote it.

​You seriously believe these are the same like stealing things you dont own just cause "you can" ?

Also almost all of you make a serious mistake. If something is legal doesnt mean its moral.

I give you that boters and liers are the same as thieves. People who abuse the system to win a game will usually do the same on real life . just because they havent learned that they cant always win.

• Like 1