qloc01

Dirty Thieves and Liars of a bunch of vietnamese Players in Perkunas Side

​My people telling you that you don't have a job, or your mom blows good? Are you sure about it modoy?

​i am pretty sure at the time they are talking to me, u can see it yourself because u are there, i dont think they said to me i dont have job, but even if they did, its truth, i am student, so whats big deal, also "greek dont have job" is pretty common, isnt it? are u really getting offended by that? and next we have yo mama joke, are u on internet for first time? 

what i said is your ppl are saying sh1t things as well (and especially in same situation u were in, Ant nest with high lvl character), so judging by it would be miserable

​Nah I don't get offend by that cause i'm working at summers, but you lose the point here, we're talking about your toxic allies here, not if I'm getting offended. Saying shiet things about -4 etc is ok, is on the game, insulting and shiet about a country that has problems is another page of story man and this ofc is not getting punished cause we don't have any moderator arround here.

​and your allies are not toxic cancers? pls, i know where u want to go, but no

Thats funny to see how ppl defend their co-allies actions.

I would call this low even if it would be mine ally actions. That's what differentiate good ppl from dishonest ppl.

All the situation is like my home owner came in the house i rent and stole my stuff in my absense. With justification "its my house". Thats ridiculous.

If my clan leader approves that kind of actions (btw its the most stupid act no one expected from Bizz i suppose) - i would leave this clan. Better to be with honest ppl.

About the difference "oh we do the durty things like this only in game-related area" - this is just a bullcrap in my experience. Ppl who behave like this are the same rotten in real life behaviors.

Good sign for DL management - if Bizz do such a stupid steps - you have a relly good chances to outplay him.

To Stiba :  there is a difference between teach your son to understand that the world is full of dishonest ppl and teach your son to behave dishonestly "cause life is tough". I teach mine for 1st.

3rd - every dishonest thing must be punish 100x hardly. Good people must have balls punish hard bad guys.Its so simply.

Tell me, why do u havent problem play with boters, notoriously lier, guy spy enemy TS, emotionaly unbalanced guy or spamer on forum after every his fail in game?

Soil 2017:"We're better people than you"

I dont think, that normal people wrote it.

1) ​Pointing fingers to others is what kids do. You mention that someone used bots?Were these characters punished with ban?- Yes. Does your ally were used forbidden software and banned as well?-Yes.

2) Are you make an equation of betraying someone's trust and stealing items&char with someone emotional instability? Are you serious?

3) "Good people must have balls punish hard bad guys." - seriously? If some criminals with guns will rob you on the street or some hacker will empty your bank account that would be because you have not balls?

I'm not saying that what Soil says always wise(and as AL he should be very carefull with his statements) but pointing fingers in such a case is just pathetic.

Do you realize that the most of your ally are good ppl who don't approve your and your ally leader's statements?

1) ​Pointing fingers to others is what kids do. You mention that someone used bots?Were these characters punished with ban?- Yes. Does your ally were used forbidden software and banned as well?-Yes.

2) Are you make an equation of betraying someone's trust and stealing items&char with someone emotional instability? Are you serious?

3) "Good people must have balls punish hard bad guys." - seriously? If some criminals with guns will rob you on the street or some hacker will empty your bank account that would be because you have not balls?

I'm not saying that what Soil says always wise(and as AL he should be very carefull with his statements) but pointing fingers in such a case is just pathetic.

Do you realize that the most of your ally are good ppl who don't approve your and your ally leader's statements?

​i always said that ally leaders must be wise. biz never made mistakes before on forum, his mistake here was to comment this situation :),on another side soil is drama queen of this forum.

when u have such competition most of people are blind, they dont see the truth - they just take sides. talking about both sides and the arguments they give in this topic.

​i always said that ally leaders must be wise. biz never made mistakes before on forum, his mistake here was to comment this situation :),on another side soil is drama queen of this forum.

when u have such competition most of people are blind, they dont see the truth - they just take sides. talking about both sides and the arguments they give in this topic.

​So the truth is vigilance recruited the whole server? Because we had 10 more people in the siege CC, both sides had 29 parties. TRUUUUUTH 

​So the truth is vigilance recruited the whole server? Because we had 10 more people in the siege CC, both sides had 29 parties. TRUUUUUTH 

​Except that in our CC was 2 sides combined so we can actually stand a chance , but nice try.

​wasnt talking about that but what u just said doesnt work like that :)

china has own leadership in asian prime

ES is our wars and we fight them in daily america prime

in euro prime vigi is 80% of top war online, the end :D. same reason why unique went to vigi, weak people cant take presure and they better have problem with farm spots then with wars(ask Awaken theloafarmer Demon). today i talked to a person in vigi ally, he told me ally holds them back, and the reason is that there are not so many spots, so funny :). but we are no pussies, oposition will not die, see you on field guys.

p.s. didnt know u were more, good info to know :)

p.s.s. when we had same numbers vigi said we are 2 times more.

. We're better people than you.

​Who made you the moral authority? Judging people in real life by a game? Isn't your side the one that says "it's only a game" and using it as a mocking example to people who justify doing questionable acts in game despite of the fact?

What a fucking joke.

​I judge this by this stiba: So just wake up kids, go find jobs, soil u go find some good psychiatrist and dont create nonstop bullsh.t topics.

And this, while I did or said nothing to them.
Do we do this? Nah.. so it seems we're better people than you. Also to don't forget that we're not playing this dirty, a game..
ASDF1.thumb.jpg.8ca37c1f688ca333a997c4ffASDF2.thumb.jpg.ca9b12ac68f0a126e0e56ba2

​lmao what a bunch of furious kids :D 

​My people telling you that you don't have a job, or your mom blows good? Are you sure about it modoy?

​i am pretty sure at the time they are talking to me, u can see it yourself because u are there, i dont think they said to me i dont have job, but even if they did, its truth, i am student, so whats big deal, also "greek dont have job" is pretty common, isnt it? are u really getting offended by that? and next we have yo mama joke, are u on internet for first time? 

what i said is your ppl are saying sh1t things as well (and especially in same situation u were in, Ant nest with high lvl character), so judging by it would be miserable

​Nah I don't get offend by that cause i'm working at summers, but you lose the point here, we're talking about your toxic allies here, not if I'm getting offended. Saying shiet things about -4 etc is ok, is on the game, insulting and shiet about a country that has problems is another page of story man and this ofc is not getting punished cause we don't have any moderator arround here.

​and your allies are not toxic cancers? pls, i know where u want to go, but no

​Wasn't it you who said "imagine if we actually allied es" Seems to me your ally up for sieges, and epics, it's not like you have to fight for exp spots there's only a handful of groups that play at that time. So yeah you guys are allied and nobody gives a shit.

OMG, i just watch the screens and cant imagine that somebody from vigi ally put out this:))

from all sh1t that was said after pvp/epics 95% is vigi, this ally has most stupid children who just wait for u to fail in something so they can yell sh1t. i dont say we have such retards.

Crazy People Crazy xD

Looks how smart Fishfood and AwakenDemon are trying to act 9_9

You boys, deep inside, both of you know how coward, selfish and greedy you are :)

Vigilance may not know your stories when you guys were Perkunas. You can tell them or make everything up your own will. Showing off to them that you are good people with balls. But we, people of WickedSick and you know that you guys are not. So is it enough ? :)

​What's my story lol? I was  unhappy that nobody cared about epics and we let them get free farmed? I had to fight with nnyxi everyday for us not to leave and join unique when I played. Fast forward 5-6 months later, still the same thing, except WickedSick has now made an agreement with wartags, so you can now at-least show up to epics. 

As far as "good people with balls" comment goes, I'm not sure what you're trying to imply? I fight everyone, out numbered, with boxes, doesn't matter. Just ask your group cloudy what happened yesterday when you tried to gank me in money room ;) (We were 5 people only.)

And no matter what the circumstances, scamming is as low as you can go, for anyone.

Tell me who is scamming here? Surely, im not that one xD

Its funny that there are so many people here who doesnt know anything about this situation but they keep talking like they know everything xD

About yesterday fight, your party was not the one which had boxes and guess how many parties you had back then :) I told you already Fishfood. Dont try to show off yourself infront of me or anyone cause we know you bro :)

​You weren't there but your party was, they buffed on money room ramp with warlock oop and rushed me. I had 5 guys there LOL. People talking about boxes when I don't even have a player for ee bd sws lool. And what do you mean how many parties? It was just my boxed group you ran at us prepared.

Just be glad I haven't played here longer, imagine if my group was 74+ with epics server would be boring.

For a bunch of guys who don't care about items you seem to be crying a whole lot that you dropped from mobs. The hypocrisy is real, I remember a week ago maybe two now, we lost some loa mass pvp and uchiha party was fearing my box sws into mobs and made him die to mobs.

Karma is a bitch, it just helps that you're stupid enough to put yourself in a position to give us free orfen <3

​What the hell this guy is talking about ? xD 

First, Orfen 3 was not mine which Rizo dropped 

Second, im glad that people who used to bot alot like you got banned :) Seems like clicker archer's style doesnt suit you anymore cause you are on black list. Is that why you are playing Warlord now ? :) Whatever reason, excuse you were trying to say, it didnt change the fact that you are the one who doesnt know how to play fair :) So please dont talk to me like im a kind of scammer,rober, etc ...  Because i didnt do anything involved to it. Im playing at same cp with Hemera but it doesnt mean that i put my hands on it and everything :) Not to meantion its not something against server's rules like what you did FishF*ckingFood xD

Third, some fights we won, other fights you won. Whats so special and important to talk about ?

Oiii Fishfood xD Once again, i tell you, dont try to act smart like you know everything infront of me :) Just run to another side which you think you can find easy epic jewel there :) And then, when you are tired and want to quit, you can easily sell them for real life money. We got you man :) But as a note, you are already on black list. So better do it safe and nicely. Good luck on that 9_9

Second, im glad that people who used to bot alot like you got banned :) Seems like clicker archer's style doesnt suit you anymore cause you are on black list. Is that why you are playing Warlord now ? :) Whatever reason, excuse you were trying to say, it didnt change the fact that you are the one who doesnt know how to play fair :) So please dont talk to me like im a kind of scammer,rober, etc ...  Because i didnt do anything involved to it. Im playing at same cp with Hemera but it doesnt mean that i put my hands on it and everything :) Not to meantion its not something against server's rules like what you did FishF*ckingFood xD

Third, some fights we won, other fights you won. Whats so special and important to talk about ?

Oiii Fishfood xD Once again, i tell you, dont try to act smart like you know everything infront of me :) Just run to another side which you think you can find easy epic jewel there :) And then, when you are tired and want to quit, you can easily sell them for real life money. We got you man :) But as a note, you are already on black list. So better do it safe and nicely. Good luck on that 9_9

​I never once said YOU scammed anyone, all I said is that scamming is the lowest of the low. I'm sorry we have different goals in the game. I like to play Lineage for everything it has to offer, not watch enemies take free epics because my clan is too lazy to level chars, or to go contest, or whatever their issue was.

I don't need to RMT, I probably make more in one week than anyone has made $ off of this server. Sure I'm on a black list, wouldn't be the first time I made some kids butthurt. 

So instead of sneaking to the heart like little rats to do solo/duo exp, regroup and come fight me at 3 way, at-least ES has the balls to fight daily.

​I never once said YOU scammed anyone, all I said is that scamming is the lowest of the low. I'm sorry we have different goals in the game. I like to play Lineage for everything it has to offer, not watch enemies take free epics because my clan is too lazy to level chars, or to go contest, or whatever their issue was.

I don't need to RMT, I probably make more in one week than anyone has made $ off of this server. Sure I'm on a black list, wouldn't be the first time I made some kids butthurt. 

So instead of sneaking to the heart like little rats to do solo/duo exp, regroup and come fight me at 3 way, at-least ES has the balls to fight daily.

​Oh so thank you :) Cause that character Eirene was not sold to anyone. So now i understand that all of us are not scammer, rober, etc ...  :x

I dont care how much money you can make dude :) But as your wish, can you share us your bank's account and show us how much money you have there, also how much you can make a week please mister Fishfood richy? As the way you always talk, i realize that im right about you, the one who always try to show off :) It doesnt prove us anything dude, go kissing people's asses like you always did and try to make more money to buy adrenaline key, bot, etc ... then pay server to unban your character again. I also dont mind about it too xD Actuly, we need more people like you to make server alive. Good job dude !

You called us as rats ? xD Shame on you who stayed in our ally, sneaky farming, making profit of us then ran to DarkLegion's ally when you realized that they have more people and stronger than us. Not to mention about their army of zerg can bring you rats better chance to obtain epic jewels. Surely, we were not be able to fight equally you guys during my Asian Prime, because your side always had atleast 3-4 PTs farming at LoA. And guess what mister FishFood, we just had only 1 PT working on our own :) 

• Like 1

​Oh so thank you :) Cause that character Eirene was not sold to anyone. So now i understand that all of us are not scammer, rober, etc ...  :x

I dont care how much money you can make dude :) But as your wish, can you share us your bank's account and show us how much money you have there, also how much you can make a week please mister Fishfood richy? As the way you always talk, i realize that im right about you, the one who always try to show off :) It doesnt prove us anything dude, go kissing people's asses like you always did and try to make more money to buy adrenaline key, bot, etc ... then pay server to unban your character again. I also dont mind about it too xD Actuly, we need more people like you to make server alive. Good job dude !

You called us as rats ? xD Shame on you who stayed in our ally, sneaky farming, making profit of us then ran to DarkLegion's ally when you realized that they have more people and stronger than us. Not to mention about their army of zerg can bring you rats better chance to obtain epic jewels. Surely, we were not be able to fight equally you guys during my Asian Prime, because your side always had atleast 3-4 PTs farming at LoA. And guess what mister FishFood, we just had only 1 PT working on our own :) 

​You are the one accusing me of joining a clan, so i can RMT epics. I have nothing to prove to you lol. You are spreading random bullshits about me.  "Kissing peoples asses like you always did to make money for adrenalin" The fuck are you talking about lol, I always donate for my party, I actually have a job and don't live in a 3rd world country.

Server unban is 5 euro, premium is 10, that might seem like a lot of money to you, if it is you should stay in school and get a better education or you're gunna be forced to live an unhappy lifestyle.

I don't play in asia timezone so I can't comment on anything that happens at that time.

edit: The fuck you mean stayed in ally and made profit off you?? We SOLD the ally half price bop/doom/bw drops/mats from heart lol. How delusional can you be, your ally is still using my party's raid chars (hello justas) We played in perks, got banned, we all quit. I came back with a different party, none of them played here before. We decided to join Vigi because even after my 5+ month hiatus, you guys still weren't doing shit about epics.

Man you guys act as  if I played with you so I can fuck your sister, then never call her back lol.

​You are the one accusing me of joining a clan, so i can RMT epics. I have nothing to prove to you lol. You are spreading random bullshits about me.  "Kissing peoples asses like you always did to make money for adrenalin" The fuck are you talking about lol, I always donate for my party, I actually have a job and don't live in a 3rd world country.

Server unban is 5 euro, premium is 10, that might seem like a lot of money to you, if it is you should stay in school and get a better education or you're gunna be forced to live an unhappy lifestyle.

I don't play in asia timezone so I can't comment on anything that happens at that time.

edit: The fuck you mean stayed in ally and made profit off you?? We SOLD the ally half price bop/doom/bw drops/mats from heart lol. How delusional can you be, your ally is still using my party's raid chars (hello justas) We played in perks, got banned, we all quit. I came back with a different party, none of them played here before. We decided to join Vigi because even after my 5+ month hiatus, you guys still weren't doing shit about epics.

Man you guys act as  if I played with you so I can fuck your sister, then never call her back lol.

​haaa:DD the sentence in red is really funny:DDD

in green. now we see the truth, we knew ad is weak and cant take the presure, because we dont have such good online as vigi. i think he was happy they got kicked so they can go under soil. same sh1t as unique did when made out a conflict just to leave and join soil. good luck on epics ;)

p.s. rest sh1t like rmt and scamming is stupid, guys u just have to stop:))) talking to both sides

Didnt we do the same to you guys? Selling to you and your cp half price of all keys, mats, rec and items? What is making you so proud of ? :) 

​Again, he is still thinking that he is the only one who has money but not me or anyone who is playing here :) You think you are the only one who donated to this server? Im done with your personality dude :) 

And yes, im living in 3rd world country but it doesnt mean that im a poor guy :) There is nothing can make me to not proud of my country :) 

Justas is your character? Oh sorry man, i dont know about that. But why you dont get it back if its your own character? Do it man :) Go claim your character and what belong to you dude  xD You are such a stupid but arrogant person xD

This is nothting more then a typical ally acusation/defend from a disadvantaged point of view (fishfood/qloc) and a defending point of view (47PT CP) Everything else is just trash talking and nothing more and you can insult each other as much as you want. So let me see if i get it straigth a character named "eirene" OWNED by 47PT CP is used by a close friend. So far so good a Character name Balu borrowed a clan to a cloose friend that afterwards went into enemy ally. (Well diferent situtaion the thing is the clan is alot harder to get back cause no email account atached no way to get it back) So what did really made a different in this 2 storys? Well the big differences are people's action!!! Some people in vigi side had acces to alot of my accounts From BD/PP/EE/Crafter/Spoiler etc after i left vigi and joined perkunas when vigi people needed something from me they where all nice and cousy but when they found me on battlefield i'm just another wartag, (naive of me OFC) well guess what got sick. I hate to be friend for circunstances. So i took back all the privileges people on Vigi had on all my accounts and got everything back even the clan (wich i didnt even had leadership) why??? Because it was mine by right!!!!

Ofc i struggle alot cause of clan but i didn't do anything wrong people just didnt shared the same compassion as i did, so yeah i used all in my power to take back what was mine.

So fishfood/qloc (whatever) tell me i'm a thief and a scammer aswell? Whatever your member did to 47PT CP to do this should have warned you, be as repectfull as he could with 47PT Members and this would never happend you blame them for taking character. Well if you are too lazy to create your own account well... Nothing else to say about this...  that's on him, Period!

And another thing if you knew the character was not his why would you equip a character that you don't control with top gear? well thats you beeing naive... That's on You!

Oh and let me remind you:

Character's transfer to another account: 10 Euro.

Have fun with topic. Stay safe.

• Like 1

Balu its not the same dude. The character was low and the guy made him what he is. It would be the same as u giving taless syndicate at lvl3, him making it 5 with ch and then demanding it back without giving anything. In ur story u skipped the part that u payed the pob we invested in the clan, and that's cause u are a decent guy. Taless would give u clan even if u didn't i believe. But, u did and offered us time to get a new clan and that's another reason u have my respect (apart from other reasons also). Some other people can never have it, but in the end they wouldn't care to be respected by enemies or even friends, they only worry about winning. 

• Like 1

in green. now we see the truth, we knew ad is weak and cant take the presure, because we dont have such good online as vigi. i think he was happy they got kicked so they can go under soil. same sh1t as unique did when made out a conflict just to leave and join soil. good luck on epics ;)

p.s. rest sh1t like rmt and scamming is stupid, guys u just have to stop:))) talking to both sides

How come i am weak? At that point when my party got "kicked" Perkunas was fully in control of LOA, Vigilance entering loa 1-2 times per week and rare winning the pvp. 

Whole server know that BizQQuit dont fight in equal conditions. Else will zerg, else will bring party with 5+ lvl to kill the enemies.

Let me get things clear for you, since you mentioned it. Never intended to join Vigilance, but since your party was so so butthurted and came to gank us and tried to PK us right after  we got "kicked" you left us no choice.

Anyway lets be honest here.. Soil is way way ahead as mentality and game knowledge than Biz ... after all we left exactly because your leader missing the necessary skill set for this. 

The facts were like this: He formed 250 ppl CC to fight vs 120-130 ppl fro Vigilance.. rarely were winning anything actually. Didn't had any clue about how to farm the epics and even back in time before Vigilance growing that big, he was sucking ES leader to help him farming epics.

Overall count --- 250 ppl CC, 2 months - 0 epics.  

LoL.. when he took Oren he wanted to put 30% taxes there ... :D 

So let me sum it up for you if its not clear enough.....

As i told months ago, the only orders that BizQQuit can give is .. orderins for a big mac in McDonald's

We didnt left because of a pressure ( there has been non pressure at that time ). We left because BizQQuit is a clown and a complete retard, and all of us dont want to play with him in same clan.

Didnt we do the same to you guys? Selling to you and your cp half price of all keys, mats, rec and items? What is making you so proud of ? :) 

​Again, he is still thinking that he is the only one who has money but not me or anyone who is playing here :) You think you are the only one who donated to this server? Im done with your personality dude :) 

And yes, im living in 3rd world country but it doesnt mean that im a poor guy :) There is nothing can make me to not proud of my country :) 

Justas is your character? Oh sorry man, i dont know about that. But why you dont get it back if its your own character? Do it man :) Go claim your character and what belong to you dude  xD You are such a stupid but arrogant person xD

​At what point in time am I acting like I'm the only one who donated, or only one who has money? You are spreading bullshits about me "ass licking" so I can afford bot, or donate, or whatever. So naturally I had to put you in your place. Yeah, Justas played with nyxi and I, if you really want I can message him on steam to change the password?

We went 4/4 on bops, bought a few shafts, sold more to the ally than we bought. I can go on all day if you want, you seem to be butthurt. I guess those few pvps we had really made you mad, it's okay, tomorrow is another day.

Balu its not the same dude. The character was low and the guy made him what he is. It would be the same as u giving taless syndicate at lvl3, him taking it 5 with ch and then demanding it back without giving anything. In ur story u skipped the part that u payed the pob we invested in the clan, and that's cause u are a decent guy. Taless would give u clan even if u didn't i believe. But, u did and offered us time to get a new clan and that's another reason u have my respect (apart from other reasons also). Some other people can never have it, but in the end they wouldn't care to be respected by enemies or even friends, they only worry about winning. 

​its simple, there is 2 kind of wars. simple war where u respect enemy, talk to them nice, gf after figh. and there is bloody war - this is our type. u simply have to ready a bit shoult at aq/core after vigi farms it or after vigi wins pvp and u see the "respect"

Balu its not the same dude. The character was low and the guy made him what he is. It would be the same as u giving taless syndicate at lvl3, him making it 5 with ch and then demanding it back without giving anything. In ur story u skipped the part that u payed the pob we invested in the clan, and that's cause u are a decent guy. Taless would give u clan even if u didn't i believe. But, u did and offered us time to get a new clan and that's another reason u have my respect (apart from other reasons also). Some other people can never have it, but in the end they wouldn't care to be respected by enemies or even friends, they only worry about winning. 

​But it was never his character to begin with... So I ask again Why did he lvled someone else's character when you know this could happend? Smells fishy to me so i ask what is the real reason? And why all this crap talking moving away from subject? And still in the end of my post is very clear about solution Fisfhfood/Qloc (i still don't know who is harmed 1 or if its them both. :-P) should have done!

Balu its not the same dude. The character was low and the guy made him what he is. It would be the same as u giving taless syndicate at lvl3, him taking it 5 with ch and then demanding it back without giving anything. In ur story u skipped the part that u payed the pob we invested in the clan, and that's cause u are a decent guy. Taless would give u clan even if u didn't i believe. But, u did and offered us time to get a new clan and that's another reason u have my respect (apart from other reasons also). Some other people can never have it, but in the end they wouldn't care to be respected by enemies or even friends, they only worry about winning. 

​its simple, there is 2 kind of wars. simple war where u respect enemy, talk to them nice, gf after figh. and there is bloody war - this is our type. u simply have to ready a bit shoult at aq/core after vigi farms it or after vigi wins pvp and u see the "respect"

​Well tbh i never remember myself shouting/flaming after pvp. I don't believe there is any1 in enemy side who has anything against me in particular (except Chinese who I ls under mobs whenever I get the chance after seeing them getting bres from -1). I don't get why every1 tends to generalise. I still remember a situation, being hunted by 4 enemies for like 3 mins, and at some point saying "what the hell ? lets fight", dying and instead of a "gf, gz for fighting" I got swears in their mother tongue. I never said oh fuck, all perkunas are retarded and my ally is full of good ppl. Even back in the day when i used to get ganged @ ev by play all the time i never said "oh play is an animal i hate him". On the other hand i never liked dee cp for instance. All in all, in 200 ppl or so, u are bound to have nice and not so nice ppl. I m not under the illusion that my ally has "better" ppl than urs. But lately I felt like we have a moral advantage as it concerns leadership.

​But it was never his character to begin with... So I ask again Why did he lvled someone else's character when you know this could happend? Smells fishy to me so i ask what is the real reason? And why all this crap talking moving away from subject? And still in the end of my post is very clear about solution Fisfhfood/Qloc (i still don't know who is harmed 1 or if its them both. :-P) should have done!

​Balu you missed the point where they were "real life friends" . Someone he knew real life gave him a 30 lvl char so he didnt have to start from the beginning and when he saw the OE homu he thought its a nice time to scam it ;) 

I guess moral of the story is choose your friends better :D

How come i am weak? At that point when my party got "kicked" Perkunas was fully in control of LOA, Vigilance entering loa 1-2 times per week and rare winning the pvp. 

Whole server know that BizQQuit dont fight in equal conditions. Else will zerg, else will bring party with 5+ lvl to kill the enemies.

Let me get things clear for you, since you mentioned it. Never intended to join Vigilance, but since your party was so so butthurted and came to gank us and tried to PK us right after  we got "kicked" you left us no choice.

Anyway lets be honest here.. Soil is way way ahead as mentality and game knowledge than Biz ... after all we left exactly because your leader missing the necessary skill set for this. 

The facts were like this: He formed 250 ppl CC to fight vs 120-130 ppl fro Vigilance.. rarely were winning anything actually. Didn't had any clue about how to farm the epics and even back in time before Vigilance growing that big, he was sucking ES leader to help him farming epics.

Overall count --- 250 ppl CC, 2 months - 0 epics.  

LoL.. when he took Oren he wanted to put 30% taxes there ... :D 

So let me sum it up for you if its not clear enough.....

As i told months ago, the only orders that BizQQuit can give is .. orderins for a big mac in McDonald's

We didnt left because of a pressure ( there has been non pressure at that time ). We left because BizQQuit is a clown and a complete retard, and all of us dont want to play with him in same clan.

euro prime was powerful, its true. but only between 21-23 cet. and at that time they didnt even have a lot of parties who farm loa, u joined and i guess asked for loa so u can farm. they are dumheads who didnt even farm loa, they were happy to farm abg cause its easy.

about soil having a good game knowled is funny to hear from you:) i often am against biz decisions and debate some of them, but even you deep inside know that soil is a joke with some steel balls.

about epics, i dont think there is logic in comparing online on siege with the online on epics. you remember how much was we in ts in morning i guess. after we failed to kill core 15 ppl from ts said "ok guys, back to work see you at prime".

we had only the number on siege, this is the point. you dont have boost and lvl and u must have zerg. you cant compare 240 ppl u have now to our top number of 225 that we had. now perkunas was 90 ppl.

yes, you are weak. as i said about unique who failed because nobody wants to play with them, but they are another type of a fruit. in perkunas u was one who had to protect low lvls, in vigi u got protected by vigi. i mention about a talk today that only problem in vigi ally is FARM SPOTS. they are just not so many :D

didnt know about no butthurt, soil knew about the fact that u left in seconds and was happy and glad about it :), and where could you go? ES?- dont think so. so u would have no loa.