qloc01

Dirty Thieves and Liars of a bunch of vietnamese Players in Perkunas Side

Balu its not the same dude. The character was low and the guy made him what he is. It would be the same as u giving taless syndicate at lvl3, him making it 5 with ch and then demanding it back without giving anything. In ur story u skipped the part that u payed the pob we invested in the clan, and that's cause u are a decent guy. Taless would give u clan even if u didn't i believe. But, u did and offered us time to get a new clan and that's another reason u have my respect (apart from other reasons also). Some other people can never have it, but in the end they wouldn't care to be respected by enemies or even friends, they only worry about winning. 

​But it was never his character to begin with... So I ask again Why did he lvled someone else's character when you know this could happend? Smells fishy to me so i ask what is the real reason? And why all this crap talking moving away from subject? And still in the end of my post is very clear about solution Fisfhfood/Qloc (i still don't know who is harmed 1 or if its them both. :-P) should have done!

​This topic has gone of the tracks a long time ago. But the fact is this is what happened. Lets say some1 u know IRL, not even a friend, just an acquaintance, tells u "oh dude we playing in a server and got a char wanna join ?". After months u see u don't play with these guys ever, so u decide to take ur own way. Why would I suspect that they could take/steal the char back ? Mb i m too naive.

Balu its not the same dude. The character was low and the guy made him what he is. It would be the same as u giving taless syndicate at lvl3, him taking it 5 with ch and then demanding it back without giving anything. In ur story u skipped the part that u payed the pob we invested in the clan, and that's cause u are a decent guy. Taless would give u clan even if u didn't i believe. But, u did and offered us time to get a new clan and that's another reason u have my respect (apart from other reasons also). Some other people can never have it, but in the end they wouldn't care to be respected by enemies or even friends, they only worry about winning. 

​its simple, there is 2 kind of wars. simple war where u respect enemy, talk to them nice, gf after figh. and there is bloody war - this is our type. u simply have to ready a bit shoult at aq/core after vigi farms it or after vigi wins pvp and u see the "respect"

​Well tbh i never remember myself shouting/flaming after pvp. I don't believe there is any1 in enemy side who has anything against me in particular (except Chinese who I ls under mobs whenever I get the chance after seeing them getting bres from -1). I don't get why every1 tends to generalise. I still remember a situation, being hunted by 4 enemies for like 3 mins, and at some point saying "what the hell ? lets fight", dying and instead of a "gf, gz for fighting" I got swears in their mother tongue. I never said oh fuck, all perkunas are retarded and my ally is full of good ppl. Even back in the day when i used to get ganged @ ev by play all the time i never said "oh play is an animal i hate him". On the other hand i never liked dee cp for instance. All in all, in 200 ppl or so, u are bound to have nice and not so nice ppl. I m not under the illusion that my ally has "better" ppl than urs. But lately I felt like we have a moral advantage as it concerns leadership.

​my leader made a mistake by commenting this scamm/cry situation, your leader won drama queen of jan 2017 and nominations for feb 2017

Balu its not the same dude. The character was low and the guy made him what he is. It would be the same as u giving taless syndicate at lvl3, him taking it 5 with ch and then demanding it back without giving anything. In ur story u skipped the part that u payed the pob we invested in the clan, and that's cause u are a decent guy. Taless would give u clan even if u didn't i believe. But, u did and offered us time to get a new clan and that's another reason u have my respect (apart from other reasons also). Some other people can never have it, but in the end they wouldn't care to be respected by enemies or even friends, they only worry about winning. 

​its simple, there is 2 kind of wars. simple war where u respect enemy, talk to them nice, gf after figh. and there is bloody war - this is our type. u simply have to ready a bit shoult at aq/core after vigi farms it or after vigi wins pvp and u see the "respect"

​Well tbh i never remember myself shouting/flaming after pvp. I don't believe there is any1 in enemy side who has anything against me in particular (except Chinese who I ls under mobs whenever I get the chance after seeing them getting bres from -1). I don't get why every1 tends to generalise. I still remember a situation, being hunted by 4 enemies for like 3 mins, and at some point saying "what the hell ? lets fight", dying and instead of a "gf, gz for fighting" I got swears in their mother tongue. I never said oh fuck, all perkunas are retarded and my ally is full of good ppl. Even back in the day when i used to get ganged @ ev by play all the time i never said "oh play is an animal i hate him". On the other hand i never liked dee cp for instance. All in all, in 200 ppl or so, u are bound to have nice and not so nice ppl. I m not under the illusion that my ally has "better" ppl than urs. But lately I felt like we have a moral advantage as it concerns leadership.

​The thing is this is all recent. I remember back in the late 67-70 i could not farm abg cause vigi was there i remember no one making Full ally CC for farming, was everyone for themselves. I remember going with party at lvl 68-72 to LoA farm while other CP of vigi lvl 72+ where farming Abg. Where was moral advantage there? The thing is people are bored in vigi, and they dont need to focus themselves so much.

Balu its not the same dude. The character was low and the guy made him what he is. It would be the same as u giving taless syndicate at lvl3, him making it 5 with ch and then demanding it back without giving anything. In ur story u skipped the part that u payed the pob we invested in the clan, and that's cause u are a decent guy. Taless would give u clan even if u didn't i believe. But, u did and offered us time to get a new clan and that's another reason u have my respect (apart from other reasons also). Some other people can never have it, but in the end they wouldn't care to be respected by enemies or even friends, they only worry about winning. 

​But it was never his character to begin with... So I ask again Why did he lvled someone else's character when you know this could happend? Smells fishy to me so i ask what is the real reason? And why all this crap talking moving away from subject? And still in the end of my post is very clear about solution Fisfhfood/Qloc (i still don't know who is harmed 1 or if its them both. :-P) should have done!

​The post got derailed long time ago. So lets see. A RL acquaintance of urs tells u "Hey m8 we playin on a server wanna play a char we got ?" and after months u see u never play with them and u decide to take a different path. I wouldn't be worried about having the char taken by me m8. Mb i m naive.

​Well everything start with your action period. What happend for him to be scammed? Was he confronted about the fact that people where not pleased about him playing a character in enemy side that he don't own? If they did what did he respond? these are very curious question i ask myself.

@driver none said soil s a saint or something. He rages and gets out of hand sometimes. Not the best qualities for a leader i guess, but he has many other virtues. Yet, u talk about biz posting here, and not about the essence which is biz justifying the scam. IMHO scaming items/chars is as low as one can get and should be frowned upon, not supported by ally leaders.

@baluu what does abg farm have to do with anything ? i don't get u m8 :)

​The post got derailed long time ago. So lets see. A RL acquaintance of urs tells u "Hey m8 we playin on a server wanna play a char we got ?" and after months u see u never play with them and u decide to take a different path. I wouldn't be worried about having the char taken by me m8. Mb i m naive.

​Well everything start with your action period. What happend for him to be scammed? Was he confronted about the fact that people where not pleased about him playing a character in enemy side that he don't own? If they did what did he respond? these are very curious question i ask myself.

Idk about what his respond would be but mine would be (in caps on purpose) :

YOU THINK THAT A CHARACTER U GAVE ME AT 30 LVL AND THE ONLY TIE U HAVE TO IS THE E MAIL IS URS ? THANKS FOR TELLING ME SO I KNOW WHAT KIND OF TRASH PPL I SPEND TIME IN RL WITH.

​Balu you missed the point where they were "real life friends" . Someone he knew real life gave him a 30 lvl char so he didnt have to start from the beginning and when he saw the OE homu he thought its a nice time to scam it ;) 

I guess moral of the story is choose your friends better :D

​I understood that yomana that doesnt mean they where close friends

. And just tell me whats the big difference between a 30lvl character and a character lvl 1? Why didnt he created one if he wanted to stay? It's even more stupid to begin with.

​Balu you missed the point where they were "real life friends" . Someone he knew real life gave him a 30 lvl char so he didnt have to start from the beginning and when he saw the OE homu he thought its a nice time to scam it ;) 

. And just tell me whats the big difference between a 30lvl character and a character lvl 1? Why didnt he created one if he wanted to stay? It's even more stupid to begin with.

​Ok dude the guy is INCREDIBLY STUPID (i would be as stupid as he is i guess). Satisfied ? That justifies taking advantage of  guy u know ? Imo, that makes it even worse. Someone trusted u and u buttfucked him.

​What does being stupid has anything to do with the scamming? He is stupid for trusting them ofc but their move wasnt moral. I said before , being LEGAL doesnt make it MORAL. They scammed him in cold blood and that wont change.

If the owners of the char wanted what it was theirs they would take only the char , but they found the easy chance to make some items as well so they took everything. Thats the DIFFERENCE from taking whats yours and from stealing staff.

• Like 1

​Ok dude the guy is INCREDIBLY STUPID (i would be as stupid as he is i guess). Satisfied ? That justifies taking advantage of  guy u know ? Imo, that makes it even worse. Someone trusted u and u buttfucked him.

​The thing is, this topic was used to trash talk some people withouth anyway to prove/explain comunity what really happend, so everyone just defend themsleves and trash talk to anyone that talks in this topic. And what kind of comunity are we just trash talk everything we come across with? Guy made a mistake a CP lost items i expose them Done. why all this trash talk?

​What does being stupid has anything to do with the scamming? He is stupid for trusting them ofc but their move wasnt moral. I said before , being LEGAL doesnt make it MORAL. They scammed him in cold blood and that wont change.

I will just make 1 simple question yomana. You know both sides of story?

​The thing is, this topic was used to trash talk some people withouth anyway to prove/explain comunity what really happend, so everyone just defend themsleves and trash talk to anyone that talks in this topic. And what kind of comunity are we just trash talk everything we come across with? Guy made a mistake a CP lost items i expose them Done. why all this trash talk?

​Well dont tell that to me , all my posts were on topic. I have said again ( and my post got magically deleted ^^) that this forum needs moderators cause people write whatever they wish.

I love it how everyone talks about being moral, scamming items, ethics  and then I get a call from my member who actually is owner of the my sws (which I never hid) and he is telling me that he was contacted by you suckers and told him that:

1st - The items were bought with real money not 360kk adena, and that what happened is like stealing directly from some1's pocket. I was wondering because xwarx surely not interested in your adena while he plays on GK. So that's a bunch of bans there if ppl dig into it for proofs.

2nd - You asked him to change pswrd of my char so you can get, clan lvl 5 , CH , equips, cwh items etc etc - you went straight for the big pot !

Well guess what, people that do know me understand what actually happened. And if owner decides to do such thing under your dragon scammer stories then guess what, nobody will give a flank.

Talk more about ethics again, all mighty honorable angles of mine)

PS:
I did made a mistake to develop this story, as i said in one of the posts - I wasn't in my sharpest mind ;).

Have a great weekend all =)

Didnt we do the same to you guys? Selling to you and your cp half price of all keys, mats, rec and items? What is making you so proud of ? :) 

​Again, he is still thinking that he is the only one who has money but not me or anyone who is playing here :) You think you are the only one who donated to this server? Im done with your personality dude :) 

And yes, im living in 3rd world country but it doesnt mean that im a poor guy :) There is nothing can make me to not proud of my country :) 

Justas is your character? Oh sorry man, i dont know about that. But why you dont get it back if its your own character? Do it man :) Go claim your character and what belong to you dude  xD You are such a stupid but arrogant person xD

​At what point in time am I acting like I'm the only one who donated, or only one who has money? You are spreading bullshits about me "ass licking" so I can afford bot, or donate, or whatever. So naturally I had to put you in your place. Yeah, Justas played with nyxi and I, if you really want I can message him on steam to change the password?

We went 4/4 on bops, bought a few shafts, sold more to the ally than we bought. I can go on all day if you want, you seem to be butthurt. I guess those few pvps we had really made you mad, it's okay, tomorrow is another day.

​Ofc, people wont ever talk something bad about their selves, specially to the one who is arrogant but stupid like you xD But as i said, people of WickedSick know what kind of person you are -_-

Good bye Fishbot, see you around 9_9 Hope you wont ask 2 more pts to rgrp at 3 way helping you to protect your asses :x

Didnt we do the same to you guys? Selling to you and your cp half price of all keys, mats, rec and items? What is making you so proud of ? :) 

​Again, he is still thinking that he is the only one who has money but not me or anyone who is playing here :) You think you are the only one who donated to this server? Im done with your personality dude :) 

And yes, im living in 3rd world country but it doesnt mean that im a poor guy :) There is nothing can make me to not proud of my country :) 

Justas is your character? Oh sorry man, i dont know about that. But why you dont get it back if its your own character? Do it man :) Go claim your character and what belong to you dude  xD You are such a stupid but arrogant person xD

​At what point in time am I acting like I'm the only one who donated, or only one who has money? You are spreading bullshits about me "ass licking" so I can afford bot, or donate, or whatever. So naturally I had to put you in your place. Yeah, Justas played with nyxi and I, if you really want I can message him on steam to change the password?

We went 4/4 on bops, bought a few shafts, sold more to the ally than we bought. I can go on all day if you want, you seem to be butthurt. I guess those few pvps we had really made you mad, it's okay, tomorrow is another day.

​Ofc, people wont ever talk something bad about their selves, specially to the one who is arrogant but stupid like you xD But as i said, people of WickedSick know what kind of person you are -_-

Good bye Fishbot, see you around 9_9 Hope you wont ask 2 more pts to rgrp at 3 way helping you to protect your asses :x

​we killed you 5v9 then you came back together with an other group , so we regrouped at 3 way and killed you again xD

Almost 8 pages of comments,full of accusations and trashtalking between IG enemies.

Most of them are clearly off topic and have nothing to do with qloc's post.

Maybe some proofs would clarify things better than simple words.

Come on guys,stop trying to missguide and twist words and opinions,just to feed your own/ally ego.

That goes for both alliances.

• Like 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

​loved it :)

best comment of 2017 this far

p.s. btw, the message of the guy was to show who is a scambag. everybody knows now, should this topic be closed already?

@qloc01

Behind was ally full pt + our camera ;). Was clear until money room and i went just to toilet so looked pretty safe. Ofc its risky even to go out of town but you changed topic. I asked if it was moral and fairplay in ur opinion. I didnt die cos mob lasthit me but i was perma anchored/rooted and no1 of enemy did dmg to me.

​why is it relevant to moral, rizos? its a part of the game, everyone abusing it, you just more unlucky than others, and fairplay ? so what you want? they should shout before comming to you?

So in ur opinion pvp is player+mobs vs player right. U have 0 respect for ur oponents.

Untill now i was always kiling ppl instead of being such cancer, but if ur ally thinks its" part of game" to help mobs kill ppl instead of pvp then ok. Ill do the same from now on, just plz dont come to forum and cry i stun ppl under mobs etc. Cu in game and prepare more bsoes

Taking items by loging ur own acc or taking items from killing ppl to mobs. Both result in same thing - items loss. For me there is no difference. If the guy hacked acc that would be different story

​but dude, this is not just about one item, ok? i dont expect them to give back that homu 12, and they dont just take ONE item but they forced a guy they know in real life to quit even though they knew themself that after all those time, he lvl up that char most of by himself, he bought his gears by his donation, bought shots by adena he collects from each mobs. So please, stop complaining about your orfen, you made mistake, you paid the price, but Eirne havent done anything wrong to them, ok? traitor? He didnt rely anything on them, they could play da game, he also could, they wanted to be something here so they joined a side war but he didnt care,  he plays only for himself and have fun by himself alone, he doesnt own them anything ! he has rights to choose a clan which make him more comfortable, no one here has right to judge him. We make friends becoz we like them, wanna talk to them, we dont make friends so they can be some kind of prison or some kind of judge who tells you which is dirty and which is not, no, thats how normal ppl make friends.

• Like 1

. We're better people than you.

​Who made you the moral authority? Judging people in real life by a game? Isn't your side the one that says "it's only a game" and using it as a mocking example to people who justify doing questionable acts in game despite of the fact?

What a fucking joke.

​I judge this by this stiba: So just wake up kids, go find jobs, soil u go find some good psychiatrist and dont create nonstop bullsh.t topics.

And this, while I did or said nothing to them.
Do we do this? Nah.. so it seems we're better people than you. Also to don't forget that we're not playing this dirty, a game..
ASDF1.thumb.jpg.8ca37c1f688ca333a997c4ffASDF2.thumb.jpg.ca9b12ac68f0a126e0e56ba2

Soil: "Nah.. so it seems we're better people than you"

I give u this screens ♥ enjoy it.IMG]

For those who dont know spanish, PUTA means WHORE. 

2mgvcap.jpg

​Who made you the moral authority? Judging people in real life by a game? Isn't your side the one that says "it's only a game" and using it as a mocking example to people who justify doing questionable acts in game despite of the fact?

What a fucking joke.

​I judge this by this stiba: So just wake up kids, go find jobs, soil u go find some good psychiatrist and dont create nonstop bullsh.t topics.

Do we do this? Nah.. so it seems we're better people than you. Also to don't forget that we're not playing this dirty, a game..
ASDF1.thumb.jpg.8ca37c1f688ca333a997c4ffASDF2.thumb.jpg.ca9b12ac68f0a126e0e56ba2

2mgvcap.jpg

​ahahaha I have no idea what even puta is, there's a guy named putamadre, koukou loves you a lot, you know that ;)  Btw what topdonater is saying before kou? Damn you can't even crop right!

What a fucking joke.

2mgvcap.jpg

​ahahaha I have no idea what even puta is, there's a guy named putamadre, koukou loves you a lot, you know that ;)  Btw what topdonater is saying before kou? Damn you can't even crop right!

​Yeah yeah sure, topdonater is not my char, so i dont take responsable for him ;) 

continue crying baby.