qloc01

Dirty Thieves and Liars of a bunch of vietnamese Players in Perkunas Side

. We're better people than you.

​Who made you the moral authority? Judging people in real life by a game? Isn't your side the one that says "it's only a game" and using it as a mocking example to people who justify doing questionable acts in game despite of the fact?

What a fucking joke.

​I judge this by this stiba: So just wake up kids, go find jobs, soil u go find some good psychiatrist and dont create nonstop bullsh.t topics.

And this, while I did or said nothing to them.
Do we do this? Nah.. so it seems we're better people than you. Also to don't forget that we're not playing this dirty, a game..
ASDF1.thumb.jpg.8ca37c1f688ca333a997c4ffASDF2.thumb.jpg.ca9b12ac68f0a126e0e56ba2

Soil: "Nah.. so it seems we're better people than you"

I give u this screens ♥ enjoy it.IMG]

2mgvcap.jpg

​ahahaha I have no idea what even puta is, there's a guy named putamadre, koukou loves you a lot, you know that ;)  Btw what topdonater is saying before kou? Damn you can't even crop right!

​Playing dumb??, it suits you perfectly Soil

Nobody is crying, stop saying the same thing everytime. But he's your alliance ;o 

​Doesnt matter if he is my ally or not, I only take responsability for my pple - ETERNAL SHINE. 

You always crying about all, continue with that, u are good :D 

• Like 2

​Playing dumb??, it suits you perfectly Soil

​If you were trying to insult me in greek I could just laugh and not even take it serious, malaka

Nobody is crying, stop saying the same thing everytime. But he's your alliance ;o 

​Doesnt matter if he is my ally or not, I only take responsability for my pple - ETERNAL SHINE. 

You always crying about all, continue with that, u are good :D 

​PR more, restart more, u are good :D  

I understand that there are different societies in different countries and may be i simply don't get it, but how "joining war side" from close real life friend is not dirty, and after this action of char owner to get it back is  dirty, called "robbing" (btw, i agree that its very "low behaviour" even if its game)

Looting items from pk or ppl who die to mobs during pvp by accident is also different thing than reloging full pt in spot when 2 guys duo farm and waiting for the best moment to log to intentionally drop em to mobs. U think this is moral and fairplay tactic? Result is same, juts method differs. But thats result that matters the most right?

​you dropped because of dying to mob. this could happens anytime to anyone. they did not take the items from you by intention. just comparing recall of a character with game mechanics just doesnt makes sense, you can still play while this guy lost everythng. this just shows what kind of low life you ppl are. you didnt care when the char was useless, now leveded and equiped you pull the "your fault when give items use someone else char" crap

and the bizzquit guy "ts spy".. get over yourself. you not in command of an army. you just playing a game and should be happy about every active player. no matter on which side he is

• Like 1