SOiL

Hammer crush - Sonic Blaster

Guess who is back. I've noticed that not these days, it's have been more than 1 month and always forget to make tests.
So I decided to test those skills, the official land rate should be 88% for Hammer crush and 90% for Sonic blaster on same levels without Resist shock.

https://4gameforum.com/attachments/8109/

It's hard to play as melee char while mages are hitting you for 3k with 900 range and 1.3k c.speed and your stun is not even landing on them. Stun sometimes is not even landing to 5 lower lvls than me. There are characters that are immune to stun and there are characters that are not, mages are surely not. I can use like 13 or 15 Sonic blasters depends on the fight / buffs before my mp goes to 0. With backfire on me if I'm lucky i'll use like 6-7 blasters before my mp goes to 0. So if someone got Resist shock lvl 4 with these rates, land rate will drop to what, like 25% or 30%? So let's not lose the point of the game as Classic, except if you want it to be linemage2.

However in video you will see what I'm talking about. Richards is Shillien Elder 71 lvl (I'm 75 lvl), so he's 3 lvls lower than my skills, while I got 74 lvl skills.
Hammer crush used 50 times with 56% land rate and Sonic blaster used 50 times with 70% land rate on character 3 lvls lower than me, not even same lvl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqzFzzAT4M8&feature=youtu.be 

Guess who is back.

​yup, we realized u re liar long time ago. Says bout quit but got no ballz to do it. Nice class roll u did there, tell us more how u re not donating.

Guess who is back. I've noticed that not these days, it's have been more than 1 month and always forget to make tests.
So I decided to test those skills, the official land rate should be 88% for Hammer crush and 90% for Sonic blaster on same levels without Resist shock.

It's hard to play as melee char while mages are hitting you for 3k with 900 range and 1.3k c.speed and your stun is not even landing on them. Stun sometimes is not even landing to 5 lower lvls than me. There are characters that are immune to stun and there are characters that are not, mages are surely not. I can use like 13 or 15 Sonic blasters depends on the fight / buffs before my mp goes to 0. With backfire on me if I'm lucky i'll use like 6-7 blasters before my mp goes to 0. So if someone got Resist shock lvl 4 with these rates, land rate will drop to what, like 25% or 30%? So let's not lose the point of the game as Classic, except if you want it to be linemage2.

However in video you will see what I'm talking about. Richards is Shillien Elder 71 lvl (I'm 75 lvl), so he's 3 lvls lower than my skills, while I got 74 lvl skills.
Hammer crush used 50 times with 56% land rate and Sonic blaster used 50 times with 70% land rate on character 3 lvls lower than me, not even same lvl.

​wtf is this bullsht. U expect to stun land 100% on 5lvl lower chars? Looking at ur nolifing u was expecting it but it didnt happen.
Characters immune to stun? lol thats new.

• Like 1

There is problem with con giving stun resist. I heard sano said so. does the se have r. Shock? + credits for test. Modoy s gonna like this topic. He cries a latelately about stun problems :D

​Ill post exactly what you posted in my topic 1 month ago:

""don't come here saying the most op char in game needs boost on stun xD my gosh.."

So the fear bug is fine by you and stun isn't , I wonder which one your class has , hypocrisy at it's best.

If i remember right that stun chart is from 1.0 with lvl 40 characters. it could be posible that this land rate is not supose to be constant through lv. 40-75. We need official tests in lvl 75 to confirm

There are characters that are immune to stun and there are characters that are not, mages are surely not. 

Agree

Maybe you should have done a higher number of tries. How can it be posible that there is 14% difference on land rate between hammer crush and sonic blaster if they are supose to have the same?

How it can be posible that hammer crush has 56% stun land rate against lv. 71 if in San0 tests it has 65% against lvl 76?Attacker had lv. 74 stun as well.

tests should be done on at least 100 tries by default to be more accurate, however if CON is working like in pre-GoD, there's no point in testing skills landrate when every race has his own different amounts of CON.

might as well test stun land rate on dark elfs(32 CON) first and then on orcs(47 CON) to see if the stun resist is really influenced by CON in this server, and by how much. then test the skill land rate itself.

after that, a decision should be taken.

to be honest, i wouldn't mind having the old CON system back, since it would eventually open more builds for PvP, but then it wouldn't be as classic anymore, and it wouldn't be exactly fair considering some other classes that can pretty much fearlock anyone.

so in the end, it would be better to just remove stun resist from CON and keep it as offi.

Can admin confirm if Con is affecting stun land rate? same target, no dyes and then with +12 con. The land rate tool will save hours of tries. And check in 80 con. If target becomes practically inmune to stun, and the land rate system doesnt change, then it doesnt take into cosideration stats influence and therefore its wrong

Sleep, bleed, poison, root, curse fear are affected by stats too. Anchor is not affected (con, men, wit)

@Rizos where did San0 say that it is influenced by con? can not find it

tests should be done on at least 100 tries by default to be more accurate, however if CON is working like in pre-GoD, there's no point in testing skills landrate when every race has his own different amounts of CON.

might as well test stun land rate on dark elfs(32 CON) first and then on orcs(47 CON) to see if the stun resist is really influenced by CON in this server, and by how much. then test the skill land rate itself.

after that, a decision should be taken.

to be honest, i wouldn't mind having the old CON system back, since it would eventually open more builds for PvP, but then it wouldn't be as classic anymore, and it wouldn't be exactly fair considering some other classes that can pretty much fearlock anyone.

so in the end, it would be better to just remove stun resist from CON and keep it as offi.

​Why is not classic the CON system? i think is a good system, ORC must have more resistant to stun than an ELF for example

Mages has less CON so this is the perfect system , how u calculate stun if not with CON ?

PD Excuse me for my english 

There is problem with con giving stun resist. I heard sano said so. does the se have r. Shock? + credits for test. Modoy s gonna like this topic. He cries a latelately about stun problems :D

​No if you check in the middle of the video, I turn his bar to buffs/dances/debuffs, SE had only wind walk. 

Maybe you should have done a higher number of tries. How can it be posible that there is 14% difference on land rate between hammer crush and sonic blaster if they are supose to have the same?

How it can be posible that hammer crush has 56% stun land rate against lv. 71 if in San0 tests it has 65% against lvl 76?Attacker had lv. 74 stun as well.

​This was blaster and hammer crush on mix, 7/7 stun land rate. Well if we take it mix, I tried 100 times on S.Elder 71 lvl and it wasn't the same chance, also if you check the last 5 blasters they were 5/5 resisted, so it happens.. About CON system from what they say on skelth forum, CON has nothing to do with stun resist, but somewhere here I also saw that CON affects stun yes, SE got 32 CON (+8 dyes).

Also fear and stun this is TOTALLY different, cause when I land my stun, if I touch my enemy, 95% stun is been removed. You know what fear does when it lands...

well, CON "shouldnt" affect stun too much on our server (rumors say), so if thats the case and its not CON thing, then something is messed up with stun overall?

tested my stun shot on 4 lvls lower DA (43 CON, no +con dyes, no resist shock), and i got result 62/100 landed =>62% instead of 90%

https://4gameforum.com/threads/535160/ and i doubt it lowers chance when stunning lower lvl ppl

the only worse thing than kids.....

..... are kids with internet!

the only worse thing than kids.....

..... are kids with internet!

​Talk with wise words for yourself?  B|

• Like 1

well, CON "shouldnt" affect stun too much on our server (rumors say), so if thats the case and its not CON thing, then something is messed up with stun overall?

tested my stun shot on 4 lvls lower DA (43 CON, no +con dyes, no resist shock), and i got result 62/100 landed =>62% instead of 90%

https://4gameforum.com/threads/535160/ and i doubt it lowers chance when stunning lower lvl ppl

​how many tries?

​how many tries?

​62/100, as i said in the message

With 50 tries i got 40/50 land rate in lvl 40 he against lvl 40 th (80% land rate)

Then 50 tries with same characters, but th with +12 con and i got 32/50 land rate (64% land rate)

(1.5 test server)

edit: i know its not enough, but its something

all stuns have roughly same base chance (around 90%), tho it is true that atm con has influence on stun resist and this might be why you guys cant achieve same resuslts as on off.

this is a problm i want to have solved before olys mostly.

• Like 3

With 50 tries i got 40/50 land rate in lvl 40 he against lvl 40 th (80% land rate)

Then 50 tries with same characters, but th with +12 con and i got 32/50 land rate (64% land rate)

(1.5 test server)

edit: i know its not enough, but its something

well, i dont know and honestly i dont care how much CON gives, i want it to be fixed to not give anything ;) but something is wrong with stuns, because this is the test from not even month ago i did, and land rate back then was 90%

PS: (also some ppl were asking about RESIST SHOCK, not protecting enough, tested it on archer vs archer (target was 2 lvls higher, so by off tests base land rate should be 92%, we got ~90% [27/30], and with RS lvl 4 its ~50% [35/72], however thats because i was unlucky in last duel, before it it was [30/59], so i would say its pretty close to official number once again)

all stuns have roughly same base chance (around 90%), tho it is true that atm con has influence on stun resist and this might be why you guys cant achieve same resuslts as on off.

​well, 30% difference doesnt seem as "very small %"

​So +8 CON dyes can drop the chances that much, even to lower lvl characters than lvl of the stun?

nah, just checked it out. its about 0.3% per 1 con.

later ill run some more tests on it to check the skills its self but if the numbers you guys talk about are correct, the stun skills chances might be slightly off from what it should. i am 100% sure shield stun has 90% base rate and its working correctly. and im almost sure about the banana but need to check everything just in case.

Edited by San0
  • Like 2