SOiL

Hammer crush - Sonic Blaster

nah, just checked it out. its about 0.3% per 1 con.

later ill run some more tests on it to check the skills its self but if the numbers you guys talk about are correct, the stun skills chances might be slightly off from what it should. i am 100% sure shield stun has 90% base rate and its working correctly. and im almost sure about the banana but need to check everything just in case.

​yes, shield stun is working correct, i checked it yday, because something seemed off, and it was 90% (also this skill is so **** up that it isnt resisted by resist shock, but its off like so idk what ncsoft was thinking while implementing this)

Erm... from 1.5 CON do not help with resist stun. i know cause in 1.3 i play +12 con with doom heavy and its was noticiable. but in 1.5 i eat all stuns . waste some adena and test if dont belive me. no buff +12con and no buff -12 con. and see if something happends. in my personal play, nothing.

nah, just checked it out. its about 0.3% per 1 con.

Erm... from 1.5 CON do not help with resist stun. i know cause in 1.3 i play +12 con with doom heavy and its was noticiable. but in 1.5 i eat all stuns . waste some adena and test if dont belive me. no buff +12con and no buff -12 con. and see if something happends. in my personal play, nothing.

​dude, learn to read first

i read. and i post anyway.  when u play with 12 con ?  did you play 1.0 and 1.3 ?

​i didnt, what would that change? u just said "FROM 1.5, con DOENST affect stun", while 15 mins ago san0 said "it DOES affect stun"

maybe in 1.3 the % was high than now.  but imo +12 u will not resist more stun than 0 con.  
in 1.3 yes. but now... waste of money (if u wanna resist stun by dyes) if u wanna more hp of course not.

maybe in 1.3 the % was high than now.  but imo +12 u will not resist more stun than 0 con.  
in 1.3 yes. but now... waste of money (if u wanna resist stun by dyes) if u wanna more hp of course not.

​0.3% per con

lets see human warrior 43 CON +12 CON from dyes +3 CON from doom heavy set 

vs 

dark elf archer 32 CON -15 CON dyes -1 CON from PL set

difference stunning those 2 should be 0%, but its 13% now, so even if lets say u dont put this "extreme" conditions, it still ~ 9-10% difference

​san0 said that 1 con is like 0.3% stun resistance atm. So if you got +15 con with doom heavy, you got 4.5% increased stun resistance, its not that much and for me the CON system is fine. But hammer crush and blaster are surely not fine. Of course there are chances that you can get stunned 5 times in a row but there are chances to resist 5 times in a row, in overall after proofs, these stuns got less land rate than should have.
Debuffs are like 90% on same levels because when 2 comes, there will be buffs with debuffs resistance, so the chances will be much lower than now.

​san0 said that 1 con is like 0.3% stun resistance atm. So if you got +15 con with doom heavy, you got 4.5% increased stun resistance, its not that much and for me the CON system is fine. But hammer crush and blaster are surely not fine. Of course there are chances that you can get stunned 5 times in a row but there are chances to resist 5 times in a row, in overall after proofs, these stuns got less land rate than should have.
Debuffs are like 90% on same levels because when 2 comes, there will be buffs with debuffs resistance, so the chances will be much lower than now.

What if "base stats" itself are counted as well as an "added" resistance against stun? if it is like that then

human warrior 43 CON +12 CON from dyes +3 CON from doom heavy set = 58 con multiplied per 0.3 = 17.4% more resistance than in official

maybe that could explain something :ph34r:?

What if "base stats" itself are counted as well as an "added" resistance against stun? if it is like that then

human warrior 43 CON +12 CON from dyes +3 CON from doom heavy set = 58 con multiplied per 0.3 = 17.4% more resistance than in official

maybe that could explain something :ph34r:?

​maybe, but i tested it on DA with no dyes and zubei set, so its 43 CON and difference was 30%, so its not only problem with stun atm i bet (or CON doesnt lower it by 0.3%, but more, but who knows)

at this point, i'm also curious about the cancel rate for stun effect.

everytime i touch someone stunned, i always end up removing the effect with the next skill i use on the target.

• Like 1

at this point, i'm also curious about the cancel rate for stun effect.

everytime i touch someone stunned, i always end up removing the effect with the next skill i use on the target.

​yes, however what is even more interesting is that once i stun someone, even if it lands, the same shot wakes him up, so eventho i see it landed, the target doesnt have stun, and i am like sure that shouldnt be possible

• Like 1

the only worse thing than kids.....

..... are kids with internet!

​Talk with wise words for yourself?  B|

​I do but do not listen to myself so often ;)

- Adjusted (increased) stun chance for skill Hammer Crush and Sonic Blaster to better match official values.

​Well excuse me San0, u checked and adjusted (fixed?) land rate of reported skills. But what about of the rest stun skills? They should be revised in that case also. Its been increased 2 stuns of Gladiator, how about the rest of classes? What about classes that got only 1 stun skill, which makes them alrdy behind compared to 2 stuns on Gladiators.
For example - of course, bcoz thats where my experience comes from - Tyrant, compared to some shield stun or other stun skills Soul Breaker has poor landrate. So skills of classes below advantages of other classes should be checked coz skills what Gladiator comes from (skill evasion, stun resistance, ranged stun etc.) so its hard to compare Tyrant to it, and i see only adjusting of Gladiator stuns here.

Or myby im just wrong and should make different topic about Soul Breaker? Coz i thought if we talk about stuns then all stun skills going to be checked.

• Like 1

ppl brought values from official sources and they were indeed slightly different from what we had. on case of the hammer crush was about 5 % difference. so we fixed it to match the official values. 
different skills have different land rates so we cant just assume that due to the fact this 2 have X land rate, all stuns have same land rate.

if you think soul breaker has a problm and you find out data to back it up, im more then happy to check and make sure all is working correctly.

by logic, soul breaker should have same chance as hammer crush since they are similar skills with same damage same effect and same cost, but cant know if its incorrect or not atm without having info about it. we all know l2 and logic dont always come together.

so if anyone finds something about the soul breaker or any other skills you guys think it might be working different let me know please.

My opinion just check all stuns land rate and after remove Stun resist effect from CON, If ppl qq here about "do it like offi" so do it like off!

ppl brought values from official sources and they were indeed slightly different from what we had. on case of the hammer crush was about 5 % difference. so we fixed it to match the official values. 
different skills have different land rates so we cant just assume that due to the fact this 2 have X land rate, all stuns have same land rate.

if you think soul breaker has a problm and you find out data to back it up, im more then happy to check and make sure all is working correctly.

by logic, soul breaker should have same chance as hammer crush since they are similar skills with same damage same effect and same cost, but cant know if its incorrect or not atm without having info about it. we all know l2 and logic dont always come together.

so if anyone finds something about the soul breaker or any other skills you guys think it might be working different let me know please.

​Im sure Modoy can cast dozen of profs in this topic about stuns 

​So could u take a look and compare % of Soul Breaker to Hammer Crush/Sonic Blaster? Maybe its just my feeling that it land worse. And i would do research if the difference will look suspicious and not right.

Base land rate of all stuns is 90% you can start working from this https://4gameforum.com/threads/507047/ and compare with our sv

​Thanks Cyane.

Looks like checkmate San0 coz looks like SoulBreaker has highest landrate.

But i wont count chickens before they hatch and do test before to comparing our server :P

But if San0 could compare % of fixed Hammer Crush/Sonic Blaster to Soul Breaker it would still be closing case in half alrdy.

Again thanks Cyane, thats fun :D

i guess u missed it coz its just reply in this topic, but i didnt want to make separate topic for every stun skill there is off, so i just did reply in this topic :( i guess i will have to wait 1 more week for my archer to rock again

well, CON "shouldnt" affect stun too much on our server (rumors say), so if thats the case and its not CON thing, then something is messed up with stun overall?

tested my stun shot on 4 lvls lower DA (43 CON, no +con dyes, no resist shock), and i got result 62/100 landed =>62% instead of 90%

https://4gameforum.com/threads/535160/ and i doubt it lowers chance when stunning lower lvl ppl

​Biggest problem that makes stuns too weak is con affecting stun resist, not base values, so instead of changing 5% stun chance on 1 class u could fix con for everyone...

Also on 1st post of this topic soil gave proof for all stuns 

Guess who is back. I've noticed that not these days, it's have been more than 1 month and always forget to make tests.
So I decided to test those skills, the official land rate should be 88% for Hammer crush and 90% for Sonic blaster on same levels without Resist shock.

https://4gameforum.com/attachments/8109/

It's hard to play as melee char while mages are hitting you for 3k with 900 range and 1.3k c.speed and your stun is not even landing on them. Stun sometimes is not even landing to 5 lower lvls than me. There are characters that are immune to stun and there are characters that are not, mages are surely not. I can use like 13 or 15 Sonic blasters depends on the fight / buffs before my mp goes to 0. With backfire on me if I'm lucky i'll use like 6-7 blasters before my mp goes to 0. So if someone got Resist shock lvl 4 with these rates, land rate will drop to what, like 25% or 30%? So let's not lose the point of the game as Classic, except if you want it to be linemage2.

However in video you will see what I'm talking about. Richards is Shillien Elder 71 lvl (I'm 75 lvl), so he's 3 lvls lower than my skills, while I got 74 lvl skills.
Hammer crush used 50 times with 56% land rate and Sonic blaster used 50 times with 70% land rate on character 3 lvls lower than me, not even same lvl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqzFzzAT4M8&feature=youtu.be 

But u fixed only 2.

Base land rate of all tested stuns is 90% you can start working from this https://4gameforum.com/threads/507047/ and compare with our sv

Base land rate of all tested stuns is 90% you can start working from this https://4gameforum.com/threads/507047/ and compare with our sv

​According to this link Y guys must see that Hammer Crash base land rate is 88% and not 90% 

"​conclusion: as can be seen from the results, almost all tested stun chance of passing skills proved to be very high - about 90 %."

there is some % of the tolerance for luck, because in that test u see stun shot is 89%, however https://4gameforum.com/threads/535160/ u can see on same lvl, they got result 96%,

also i cannot imagine someone with sane brain would implement skill with 91.5%, what a retarded number to do further actions