SOiL

Hammer crush - Sonic Blaster

I understood why all debuffs on classic got this high land rate. On 3rd class our supports get resist debuff buffs which will work pretty fine (I guess) vs all of our CC skills. So from 90% land rate with pow/chant of spirit/stun resist will go to like 30-40% or so (Example).

About stun, I don't want to be like "Okay you fixed my skills others are just fine" but stun shot imo is pretty strong right now as well as shield stun of human tanks, but I could like to see a video with tries like I did.
If I had those classes I'd make videos for all stuns guys, but I don't have any of these classes. Beta for 2.0 will be pretty cool, we gonna test few things  B|

I understood why all debuffs on classic got this high land rate. On 3rd class our supports get resist debuff buffs which will work pretty fine (I guess) vs all of our CC skills. So from 90% land rate with pow/chant of spirit/stun resist will go to like 30-40% or so (Example).

​ok, so this is wrong, those things dont resist all CC, but just some debuffs

About stun, I don't want to be like "Okay you fixed my skills others are just fine" but stun shot imo is pretty strong right now as well as shield stun of human tanks, but I could like to see a video with tries like I did.
If I had those classes I'd make videos for all stuns guys, but I don't have any of these classes. Beta for 2.0 will be pretty cool, we gonna test few things  B|

​haha, so u are pointing on your 2 stuns on gladi to fix that, yet u say "stun shot is fine", after i said i got 62/100 land rate instead of 90%, u do realize this stun is my only weapon on SR, i dont have hex skill like your glad, i dont have next 4 skills which can be casted under 2 seconds, each dealing 1-1.5k, ignoring block shield, so u gotta be kidding with this statement

if u want video, i can make u one, i was frapsing it, but i thought its enough if i say its bugged and san0 can check it himself, and i deleted it because it was long at took like 10 GB of my space (at that time i deleted the shield stun and horror fear test as well, and many others tests i didnt even upload), just because it would be annoying and long to upload that sh1t, but sure, i can even make 500 tries and fraps it if it makes ppl happy ;) 

I love Soil's logic :D. Gladi with bugged aoe and tss reuse for 8 months, and he didnt bother to report bug. Now he found his stuns have too low land rate (along with all other stuns) but once his stun is fixed hes like oo now everything works ok all other skills work correct. lets keep all other classes fkd so he can kill  em easier :D. If me and Modoy reported bugs same way as soil, there would be like 90% less bug fixes than there were so far.

• Like 1

you guys are right, i missed cyane's topic with the stuns, the others are correct but soul breaker is indeed a bit lower then the rest.

atm all other single target stun skills have same chance except for soul breaker. will get it fixed as soon as possible.

you guys are right, i missed cyane's topic with the stuns, the others are correct but soul breaker is indeed a bit lower then the rest.

atm all other single target stun skills have same chance except for soul breaker. will get it fixed as soon as possible.

​Let there be justice.

I love Soil's logic :D. Gladi with bugged aoe and tss reuse for 8 months, and he didnt bother to report bug. Now he found his stuns have too low land rate (along with all other stuns) but once his stun is fixed hes like oo now everything works ok all other skills work correct. lets keep all other classes fkd so he can kill  em easier :D. If me and Modoy reported bugs same way as soil, there would be like 90% less bug fixes than there were so far.

​See, san0 said it not me and I was pretty sure while I was getting stun on lionheart from archers sometimes and not from blasters/hammer crush.
Also I did report my AOE skills which was bad for me and I spend more adena in aoe farm now. But yes you're just watching what hurts you more. (You can check history) :)  Hate me more 

​See, san0 said it not me and I was pretty sure while I was getting stun on lionheart from archers sometimes and not from blasters/hammer crush.
Also I did report my AOE skills which was bad for me and I spend more adena in aoe farm now. But yes you're just watching what hurts you more. (You can check history) :)  Hate me more 

This soil.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4r1l0HYjtow

Rly soil u reported aoe? Cos i remember it was fixed after my report :D 

​I'm not saying this, also I told you again about reuse time, I had no idea it's in description cause I used to play old chronicles.
I was talking about aoe that you no needed charges and doing full damage. Now to make full damage you need 2 charges.
I got full 7 sonic charges, before my report when I was using my aoe you still had 7 and doing full damage, now you need to "sonic" sonic" 2 times to use full dmg, if you get what i'm saying. Whatever wrong i'm seeing even on my char ofc i'll report, now you can shut it please and stop hating, after crying of 6 months  for your fc nobody said something to you (at least me).

meanwhile, stun canceling is still a joke.

i haven't found any infos regarding stun canceling in classic, last time i checked for infos it was about 25-30% rate, but i have the feeling that it's higher in this server.

i guess it will require some testing as well.

meanwhile, stun canceling is still a joke.

i haven't found any infos regarding stun canceling in classic, last time i checked for infos it was about 25-30% rate, but i have the feeling that it's higher in this server.

i guess it will require some testing as well.

​same with spell casting interruption, it seems to not work correctly. considering that most mages go -15 men (if it has any influence) i would expect to see more casting interruptions, but havent found official tests to prove it either

​I'm not saying this, also I told you again about reuse time, I had no idea it's in description cause I used to play old chronicles.
I was talking about aoe that you no needed charges and doing full damage. Now to make full damage you need 2 charges.
I got full 7 sonic charges, before my report when I was using my aoe you still had 7 and doing full damage, now you need to "sonic" sonic" 2 times to use full dmg, if you get what i'm saying. Whatever wrong i'm seeing even on my char ofc i'll report, now you can shut it please and stop hating, after crying of 6 months  for your fc nobody said something to you (at least me).

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/10486-sonic-storm-reuse-time/#comment-61875

plz bow down to my feet. I did report on that very 1st time.
8 month server old i joined CP and i could first time drive somebodys gladiator, i found this bug within 10min and in next 10min reported it.

Plz, stop.

Playing mage, dying under mobs on aoe, while trash gladiator in his heavy armor was shooting mobs from range aoe. 8 month not a single glad reported it, just mage that drive glad. Logic.

On 20/2/2017 at 1:16 PM, kkthx said:

Well excuse me San0, u checked and adjusted (fixed?) land rate of reported skills. But what about of the rest stun skills? They should be revised in that case also. Its been increased 2 stuns of Gladiator, how about the rest of classes? What about classes that got only 1 stun skill, which makes them alrdy behind compared to 2 stuns on Gladiators.For example - of course, bcoz thats where my experience comes from - Tyrant, compared to some shield stun or other stun skills Soul Breaker has poor landrate. So skills of classes below advantages of other classes should be checked coz skills what Gladiator comes from (skill evasion, stun resistance, ranged stun etc.) so its hard to compare Tyrant to it, and i see only adjusting of Gladiator stuns here.

Or myby im just wrong and should make different topic about Soul Breaker? Coz i thought if we talk about stuns then all stun skills going to be checked.

MAN dont talk sh1t , soul breaker its OP or Broke, i think its one of the most powerful stuns on game . (talking damage and stun rate, and land ) cause a tyr lvl 66/67 can stun me easy (lvl 71) . so.... take ur maths

15 hours ago, Haibara said:

MAN dont talk sh1t , soul breaker its OP or Broke, i think its one of the most powerful stuns on game . (talking damage and stun rate, and land ) cause a tyr lvl 66/67 can stun me easy (lvl 71) . so.... take ur maths

On 20.02.2017 at 9:03 PM, San0 said:

silence now pls

Tested tyrant stun 4 days ago. Tyrant 65 vs 63 se. 63/100. Should be 90/100

Edited by Rizos

What is not a fact? Even sano admited he will adjust tyrant stun on next restart because now, the chance is lower than should

On 20.02.2017 at 9:03 PM, San0 said:

Any news for Soul Breaker? :) coz the 2 stuns before were fixed very fast :P

Edited by kkthx

i'd like to have infos/updates about the current stun canceling rate as well, if it's possible.

being forced to stunlock people to death everytime just to prevent them from using bsoe/pr has become quite a joke.

if i had to use only 1 button for pvp, i would have played dwarf instead... 20.gif

• Like 1