Sign in to follow this  
Olegaj

Restricting 3rd party programs politics.

Restriction of bot politics  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should the bot politics be restricted?

Recently i have noticed that around one year ago you started giving cheating people second chance. Reasons were understandable because server needed more people so even cheaters were welcome to increase server population. Lately i noticed on discord admins admiting server online i around 2000 ppl and growing pretty well. Furthermore our community promote fairplay (you can see it in recent forum discussions). Im pretty sure 90+% of our comunity are fair players who are being disadvantaged by 2nd chance system. The reason to give people second chance lost its sense since server became so popular with good online.

I suggest to restrict 2nd chance bot politics and start banning playesr permanently after they are caugh 1st time. 2nd chance politics let people exploit this system easily and set up adena farm bots. They can spoil/exp untill they are caugh and then just unban high lvl char and play legit or get the farmed things into main account. 

Lest discuss!

from my recent conversation from admin, i got information that this restriction is per character, not player, so u can bot 5 characters at one time (different locations/parties), and even if 1 gets ban, it wont touch others, actually EVERY of your characters has right for 2 unbans, pretty neat huh? i think this is the biggest bullsh1t in the rules, even if it was like u can unban once, but it counted for player, i think it would be fine, because once he would get caught on lowbie bot or alt char bot or anywhere, that would mean the end for it, not like now, u get caught once? so u start botting new character, and then u can switch whenever u want

I agree about restricting. Only one chance to unbann, rest perma ban.
Why i can play 1,5y here w.o cheating and others exploit, bot etc. and play still.

from my recent conversation from admin, i got information that this restriction is per character, not player, so u can bot 5 characters at one time (different locations/parties), and even if 1 gets ban, it wont touch others, actually EVERY of your characters has right for 2 unbans, pretty neat huh? i think this is the biggest bullsh1t in the rules, even if it was like u can unban once, but it counted for player, i think it would be fine, because once he would get caught on lowbie bot or alt char bot or anywhere, that would mean the end for it, not like now, u get caught once? so u start botting new character, and then u can switch whenever u want

​Actually, not correct.
If you got perma banned on one char, you still can start over with a new char. 

You should understand that it's not hard to change IP/HWID, so we won't know that the permanently banned person is on that new char too.

Due to that we can't ban one players, which we know who they are, and not ban others, because they managed to hide their identity. 

Still, it doesn't mean you can now bot on 1-2-3 chars and stay safe on 4th. Not longer than yesterday all accounts from 2 IPs were banned because of several bots on them (not all were botting at that moment tho)

​Actually, not correct.

You should understand that it's not hard to change IP/HWID, so we won't know that the permanently banned person is on that new char too.

Due to that we can't ban one players, which we know who they are, and not ban others, because they managed to hide their identity. 

Still, it doesn't mean you can now bot on 1-2-3 chars and stay safe on 4th. Not longer than yesterday all accounts from 2 IPs were banned because of several bots on them (not all were botting at that moment tho)

​Hello Kse, thanks for participating in discussion. I have one question that im not sure about.

How many times can player unban himself? And its cost of 5e, right?

​Actually, not correct.

​It's a joke , there are people botting 2nd , 3rd chars all the time just in case their main gets banned. What a lame policy. There are even videos on forum of a person X botting his lowbie char and main doesn't get banned.

​Actually, not correct.

​It's a joke , there are people botting 2nd , 3rd chars all the time just in case their main gets banned. What a lame policy. There are even videos on forum of a person X botting his lowbie char and main doesn't get banned.

​Please give me the link on that video or topic with it.

Full IP's are being banned. And it happening constantly.

Still, we can't ban all chars on the IP sometimes, because not always we can be sure that it's all 1 person. You know, that there can be more than 1 person playing on 1 IP, right?
Internet cafes/VPNs/just friends/family members playing together. Do we have a right to ban innocent  people? 

When we are sure it's 1 person, we are banning whole IP. Here is 1 from just yesterday

Every day we are walking through the hunting zones to clean the server from violators.

​Actually, not correct.

Still, we can't ban all chars on the IP sometimes, because not always we can be sure that it's all 1 person. You know, that there can be more than 1 person playing on 1 IP, right?
Internet cafes/VPNs/just friends/family members playing together. Do we have a right to ban innocent  people? 

When we are sure it's 1 person, we are banning whole IP. Here is 1 from just yesterday

Every day we are walking through the hunting zones to clean the server from violators.

​How about deleting 2nd chance for 5 euro option?

​Actually, not correct.

​How about deleting 2nd chance for 5 euro option?

​are you saying i can go bot until i get banned and pay 5 euro once to get unbanned? what a joke.

Everyone knows, this 2nd chance system is benefits only cheaters and they just abuse this system like this:

12 hours ago, Zurek said:

Np man, if i get ban i can always pay for unban, is just 5€ or worst case scenario bot 24/7 for a month and be again at 74.

Enjoy wasting ur life farming HAHAHAHAHA

The cheaters just laugh in fair players face.

@Kse why do we need this. Why do you promote cheating, not fairplay?

Edited by Rizos

On 19.02.2017 at 3:42 PM, andersondvb said:

Stay with the 1st unban, remove the 2st. U already had a new chance.

Read rules. You have 1 chance to unban for 5 euro, second ban - perm.

On 2/27/2017 at 2:31 AM, Rizos said:

Everyone knows, this 2nd chance system is benefits only cheaters and they just abuse this system like this:

The cheaters just laugh in fair players face.

@Kse why do we need this. Why do you promote cheating, not fairplay?

Zurek doesn't play he's just a troll. Even the bot policys on skelth/Gran kain are less severe. They get  one 7 day ban, 2nd 30 day ban, 3rd perma I think.