Sign in to follow this  
Nevalon

Account Limit

I was wondering if i can log in on more than 1 account. U know , just one for exping and second to sell something. And when i tried to launch second L2 client it showed me that i can log in only on 1 account. But i saw that there is a guy who have like 4 accounts launched propably (all with same nic name with 1-4 numbers in it) , and 3 of them are in Town of Dion and 4rd i saw on Trade Zone. How he did it? Cheats or what?

first he is using offline shop. that sleep animation you see indicates he is on offlineshop mod. so you can have offline shops and still play with char.

offline shops are for free in giran harbor territory tho you need a offline ticket to use offline shop in town.

offline tickets can be purchased at nostalgia npc.

coin of luck is the donation item, you can get it either as kkthx said by donating, or you can buy from other players in game.

coin of luck is the donation item, you can get it either as kkthx said by donating, or you can buy from other players in game.

​okay , if i would like to buy from players then how much should i pay?

​For such price, which they designate. Look in a Giran Harbor.

​i am in Giran and i don't see anybody selling this. So i'm asking , how much usually ppl taking for 1 coin? So i will just on "Shout" chat keep asking for it.

​i am in Giran and i don't see anybody selling this. So i'm asking , how much usually ppl taking for 1 coin? So i will just on "Shout" chat keep asking for it.

​teleport to giran harbor from any gatekeeper, then use Find Store from actions panel http://pix.my/cw0JxM and type '' col '' or '' coin of luck '' 

I'm little bit "rusty" with prices but 1 COL should cost like 150-200k.

Better set offline shop in Giran Harbor tho (set buy/sell shop in proper trading zone and then use command .offline_shop account goes offline but you can use another account to play)

41 minutes ago, Dagalos said:

PA can open dual window or not possible? sorry for my english

With PA you can login with 2 boxes - right.

Just now, GogenzolernUP said:

1 box free , second - PA . third - another PA . So for each box you need PA.

k thanx