Sign in to follow this  
Wabaky

Beast soulshot

Hi,

I am new here. I want play summoners, but when I see, that summons cant use SS, its very sad information for me.

Yes I know, that update to 2.0 bring this advantage for summoners, but nobody know when 2.0 will be. 

Is possible to add SS for summoners right now, or you cant?

Bcs, if I choose Necro instead warlock and 2 weeks after 2nd quest class you add 2.0, I get emoquit :))

Thanks for answer.

Hi,

I am new here. I want play summoners, but when I see, that summons cant use SS, its very sad information for me.

Yes I know, that update to 2.0 bring this advantage for summoners, but nobody know when 2.0 will be. 

Bcs, if I choose Necro instead warlock and 2 weeks after 2nd quest class you add 2.0, I get emoquit :))

Thanks for answer.

​u gotta wait for update, u xp as mages until higher lvls anyway with your summoner, so its not like u need pet SS

Hi,

Thanks for answer.

​u gotta wait for update, u xp as mages until higher lvls anyway with your summoner, so its not like u need pet SS

​yes, I know ... to lvl for example 46 is possible like mage... So, just w8.

Hi,

Thanks for answer.

​u can exp as mage to 72+

Hi,

Thanks for answer.

​2.0 will come soon, I smell it in the air

Hi,

Thanks for answer.

​u can exp as mage to 72+

​yes, if you are psychopath you can... 

You can start as summoner, until 40 will be easy with solo-pt aoe. If you go 55-60 lvl and you don't like it as it is you have the option to change necro, if you start as necro you can't change back to summoner.