Sign in to follow this  
qloc01

Transformation?

Hello, iven been here for too long but still havent read any official anouncement about transformation, back in 1.0 and 1.3, we had a pretty small active players so didnt implant transformation skills might we a good decision, but it has been ages now and most of our players is 65+, a lot of them are 70+ so unbalance in transformation is not quite unbalance anymore, have you considered to implant this feature now? Becoz those white/black assassin is very cool xD its look so good on pvp :)

Hello, iven been here for too long but still havent read any official anouncement about transformation, back in 1.0 and 1.3, we had a pretty small active players so didnt implant transformation skills might we a good decision, but it has been ages now and most of our players is 65+, a lot of them are 70+ so unbalance in transformation is not quite unbalance anymore, have you considered to implant this feature now? Becoz those white/black assassin is very cool xD its look so good on pvp :)

i am not really sure if admins still want to implement this, but they said something about first implementing 2.0 and then thinking about this kind of event, i dont really care if they are implemented as on off or in this kind of event, it just looks cool (except zaken one, that one is ugly sh1t)

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/10831-global-event-idea/?page=1

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/classes/#skillschanges

SkillDescriptionChanges
PirateМax. HP / MP +3%, Speed +3, Atk.Spd. +2%, P. / M. Accuracy +1, M.Crit. chance +10, P. / М. Atk. +2%, P. / М. Def. +2%.Reuse time decreased:
3 h. → 2 h.

Duration increased:
10 min. → 15 min.

New effects added:
P.Atk. / M.Atk.
P.Def. / M.Def.
Level45
Item1 Elemental Stone
Cast time3 sec.
Reuse time2 h.
 SkillDescriptionChanges
Dark AssassinMax. HP / MP +5%, Speed +4, Atk.Spd. +3%, P. / M. Accuracy +1, M.Crit. chance +10, P. / М. Atk. +2%, P. / М. Def. +2%.Duration increased:
10 min. → 15 min.

New effects added:
P.Atk. / M.Atk.
P.Def. / M.Def.
Level60
Item1 Elemental Stone
Cast time3 sec.
Reuse time2 h.
 SkillDescriptionChanges
White AssasinMax. HP / MP +7%, Speed +5, Atk.Spd. +5%, P. / M. Accuracy +2, M.Crit. chance +20, P. / М. Atk. +3%, P. / М. Def. +3%.Duration increased:
10 min. → 15 min.

New effects added:
P.Atk. / M.Atk.
P.Def. / M.Def.
Level70
Item2 Elemental Stone
Cast time3 sec.
Reuse time1 h.

basicly it's 45 minutes of extra buffs at lv70 if you use all transformations in a row(15 mins duration each one), with reuse time of 1-2 hours depending on the transformation.

or eventually it's 1 hour straight, if it's possible to transform and log off without loosing the buff.

i'm not sure how i feel about this. i wouldn't mind having them, as long as everyone can use them.

also, someone said they're not "classic"( while they actually are from offi - oh, the irony 20.gif ).

well, in that case, even all the agathions with fairies, unicorns and other korean stuff that's been around here for a while aren't exactly "classic" either, yet here they are.

to be honest, i'm more worried about CP potions in 2.0 than anything else. but that's just me, i guess.

Make each one same duration (etc 20min) and reuse time (etc 1/day)
And make each one give different stats (example: Pirate +2% p atk,m atk hp/mp/cp +5%
                                                                                Dark assasin p def m def +2% p./m.accuracy +3
                                                                                 White assasin atk speed +2% M./P. crit rate +20 speed +5
(All these are EXAMPLES(!) and my opinion is to be able to use them once per day as an ultimate transformation skill and not many times in 1 day)

Share with me your opinions about this idea.

i am just wondering why every stat is P/M, and then there is critical, which is just M crit +10 (not like +10 p crit would do something, but at least would not look like sh1t), is it just some translation info or why is it like that

On 20.02.2017 at 3:38 PM, Arcanum said:

also, someone said they're not "classic"( while they actually are from offi - oh, the irony 20.gif ).

Korean is core of classic, yet nobody plays it, bcoz it has features that ruin gameplay. We as custom server can avoid this, so pls dont compare our server to korea.

38 minutes ago, kkthx said:

Korean is core of classic, yet nobody plays it, bcoz it has features that ruin gameplay. We as custom server can avoid this, so pls dont compare our server to korea.

this server follow RU/EU classic, and there are transformations, and they love it...

Edited by Chaparrito

1 hour ago, Chaparrito said:

this server follow RU/EU classic, and there are transformations, and they love it...

RU/EU follow Korea, bcoz they have to, but we dont have to. And rus take everything that makes gameplay easier, bcoz they have rates x1. Doesnt mean they love it, they have to have it. We can change some aspects thats why we>offi :)

Edited by kkthx
  • Like 1