Sign in to follow this  
Nevalon

How to earn money.

I wonder what's the easiest way to earn money between 20-40lvl . I heard that on 40lvl in Sea Of Spores i can drop books that cost quite a lot. But with my no-grade eq i will take so long before i reach this level. Right now ive been selling all hearts that ive dropped from event , but still need a lot of money. And the event will end soon , so that's another problem for me.

1 hour ago, Noisy said:

Create a spoiler, do some levels then go spoil https://l2wiki.com/classic/Hobgoblin until light blue and sell all coal for 3k (?) 

Repeat

This is the easist way if you don't have an high lvl character and need money

The spot is really crowded man, don t send more people here please!

i started to play this like one or two a months ago, there was an event, the mobs drops some snowballs and i made like 10kk with that event... 

U should do the same with this event, u can sell complete hearts for 50-80k , if u sell for example 100 hearts (not difficult to get but maybe to sell) for 50k each there u have 5kk...   (i am selling the complete hearts in that prices, but it takes some time to find someone who wants it) (NOT EXCHANGE THE HEARTS WITH THE NPC TO SELL THE CAKES, CAUSE U CAN'T SELL THE CAKES FOR MORE THAN 350K AND THERE ARE NOT EASY TO GET)

The last snowball event was easier to get money cause there was only one item, here u have 9 items to sell...... but try it... u cant get top D to fast level 

pd: EXCUSE MY ENGLISH please

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Joaqo said:

The spot is really crowded man, don t send more people here please!

i started to play this like one or two a months ago, there was an event, the mobs drops some snowballs and i made like 10kk with that event... 

U should do the same with this event, u can sell complete hearts for 50-80k , if u sell for example 100 hearts (not difficult to get but maybe to sell) for 50k each there u have 5kk...   (i am selling the complete hearts in that prices, but it takes some time to find someone who wants it) (NOT EXCHANGE THE HEARTS WITH THE NPC TO SELL THE CAKES, CAUSE U CAN'T SELL THE CAKES FOR MORE THAN 350K AND THERE ARE NOT EASY TO GET)

The last snowball event was easier to get money cause there was only one item, here u have 9 items to sell...... but try it... u cant get top D to fast level 

pd: EXCUSE MY ENGLISH please

I made around of 2kk selling the heart pieces on  giran harbor. BtW I only played 10 hours.  If you are not interested on the rewards, this is a great way to get adena. Remember that this  event ends on Friday.