Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

9v9

Bwahahaha I hardly bsoe anymore, my guys farming hard the bsoes too and I'm not the guy that buying bsoes at market.
Btw honor has nothing to do with PR's bsoes for people that spamming on this, back to the topic..

1 hour ago, SOiL said:

Whoever party wants a fair 9v9 without pr without bsoes, post here send message or in game mail "SoiL

well 9v9 isnt about not pr or bsoe. you can watch gvg on off, u can bsoe or pr if u are losing, same as in other games you just write gg and leave

i think the most resonable 9v9 is the tournament on test server where everybody is same lvl and equip.

p.s. but i would like to see rok vs soil, i guess are only pt with full 74+ so would be interesting.

Edited by driver
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, driver said:

well 9v9 isnt about not pr or bsoe. you can watch gvg on off, u can bsoe or pr if u are losing, same as in other games you just write gg and leave

i think the most resonable 9v9 is the tournament on test server where everybody is same lvl and equip.

p.s. but i would like to see rok vs soil, i guess are only pt with full 74+ so would be interesting.

This is even better, because we could have same equip - lvls. An event like this should been made with live stream and before live stream comes, need to be announced to sites (2.0 coming, live event 9v9 bla bla bla) it could be cool for the server.
ROK are strong, i think we could lose to them and to few other parties as well, i'm not asking for this to win the trophy :D we looking for some fun

WHAT 9V9? I COME AND KILL YOU AND YOUR GUYS ALONE ... HOLD ME BACK! >:(

:D:D:D

Edited by Anytime

10 hours ago, SOiL said:

Whoever party wants a fair 9v9 without pr without bsoes, post here send message or in game mail "SoiL

Again some talks about honor, but after you will lose 9v9 you will start to zerg rush, like last time.
PS Also nice tactic you saw my pt, made ds and rushed to tp at abg, after your zerg appeard at tp. Everyone already realized your type of "honor".

9 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

Again some talks about honor, but after you will lose 9v9 you will start to zerg rush, like last time.
PS Also nice tactic you saw my pt, made ds and rushed to tp at abg, after your zerg appeard at tp. Everyone already realized your type of "honor".

Dunno what are you talking about. Yesterday you started to gank abg with 3 parties(and you talking about zerg?!). The hell are you expected? We've lost 2 parties vs your 3 parties 1 time but all pvp 2on2 and 3on3 we won. Btw ganking 60-64(with boxes) lvls with 68-72lvls in abg is so horborable? It's normal daily, lets dont talk about it. And ppl there are usually for defending it's low lvls farm not uber-parties for gvg.

On c4 it's usually ppl in hero\pm invite for gvg every evening. Colliseum is fine here as the place. Most of the c4 servers have a culture to have every evening gvg so ppl knows who is the papa. The only thing ppl do there for the equation - having valakas necl on chars (even u can ask war to give it for gvg). Nobody don't bother to go on test servers for same equip or lvls.

11 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Dunno what are you talking about. Yesterday you started to gank abg with 3 parties(and you talking about zerg?!). The hell are you expected? We've lost 2 parties vs your 3 parties 1 time but all pvp 2on2 and 3on3 we won. Btw ganking 60-64(with boxes) lvls with 68-72lvls in abg is so horborable? It's normal daily, lets dont talk about it. And ppl there are usually for defending it's low lvls farm not uber-parties for gvg.

On c4 it's usually ppl in hero\pm invite for gvg every evening. Colliseum is fine here as the place. Most of the c4 servers have a culture to have every evening gvg so ppl knows who is the papa. The only thing ppl do there for the equation - having valakas necl on chars (even u can ask war to give it for gvg). Nobody don't bother to go on test servers for same equip or lvls.

he was talking about abg fight like 4-5 days ago, when we were fighting your pt either 1 pt vs your+absolute, once we managed to catch u away from them and won u and next time u came when u were away from lowbies, both of us did s/d and u started running to spawn, and once we saw absolute spawning there, we stopped chasing u

borrowing valakas necklace from enemies? haha, pls, can vigi borrow me orfen/aq lvl 3 for gvg? pls, stop joking

13 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

he is not talking about yesterday but the 2 days ago. We met 3 times , first time it was 2 min fight and hard to say who was winning until Absolute came to help soil pt, 2nd time we won 9v9, 3rd time we started chasing and soil pt ran to abg spawn to wait for absolute instead of 9v9.

I wasn't at the earlier fights yesterday but later this is what happened 9vs15:

• Like 2

Just now, kktnxbye said:

Lol dude, better to not write anything if you dont know, what i was talking about.
PS Soil ganks ev pt (like 45-50lvl) with 2pt ;)

Edited by UchihaMadara

6 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

Lol dude, better to not write anything if you dont know, what i was talking about.
PS Soil ganks ev pt (like 45-50lvl) with 2pt ;)

That's way too high bro , when i started playing here around the middle of June last year I was lvl 35 aoeing in AI and soil came and pk-ed our whole party of randoms. We were 3 real life friends there who had just started 2 days ago, we asked him why, he said we are perkunas. The funny thing is I didn't even know who perkunas were at all at the time.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

he is not talking about yesterday but the 2 days ago. We met 3 times , first time it was 2 min fight and hard to say who was winning until Absolute came to help soil pt, 2nd time we won 9v9, 3rd time we started chasing and soil pt ran to abg spawn to wait for absolute instead of 9v9.

Where is honor cp here? i only see koukou around yoloing as usual.

1 minute ago, Warpole said:

Where is honor cp here? i only see koukou around yoloing as usual.

yeah should I make compilation of honour cp pr-ing like 2 days ago, it's my bad cuze i wasn't recording that day :( You realize the only reason people give you shit for this is because some of your members are giant hypocrites like soil and koukou spamming that honour cp crap all the time, but they pr and bsoe all the fucking time. If you didn't spam all that honour crap in a video  game nobody would care and give you shit for it. I only care to give a real answer to you, since u are one of the reasonable people there from i've seen on the forum.

32 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

first of all isnt honour cp.. is honor cp.. 2nd i made you happy because im scared that you leave server because you cant farm anywhere exceept human village. 3rd im out of buff and you hitiing me 800 dmg.. 4th thnx you now im famous.. 5th oh oh oh marked it inside you.. Have fun guys

• Like 1

Honor has nothing to do with pr,bsoe. Cp is named after an x-vigi member as a tribute to him. And about GvG it's too bad that in your prime the best we can offer is 6-7 active players(sexpistol working and tankadin on army duty). You have maybe the best archer grp in server and i would like to see how a full active fight will go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UchihaMadara said:

Uchiha dude you chat like if you face honor cp 9v9 full active you are gonna kill them hahah
Archer pt vs most farmed and leveld melee cp got chance ? you propably kill 1-2 people max and the 1 of them is gonna be green yololeiros
Stop trash talk you got zer0 chance 

42 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

That's way too high bro , when i started playing here around the middle of June last year I was lvl 35 aoeing in AI and soil came and pk-ed our whole party of randoms. We were 3 real life friends there who had just started 2 days ago, we asked him why, he said we are perkunas. The funny thing is I didn't even know who perkunas were at all at the time.

Funny, but the same thing happened to me in Cruma much earlier then it happened to you . I was about 30 and Perkunas   Necro PKed everybody he met. And it wasn't cleaning spot or something it was just PK for fun. So don't blame others if u do the same ¬¬

Edited by Black Sails

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

well nobody said about ganking, i think the point was that they didnt want to fight with uchi who is also boxed and not even all are 68.

dont know about 2v2 and 3v3, your ally call a party were is 1 dd and no heal.

27 minutes ago, Koukou said:

first of all isnt honour cp.. is honor cp.. 2nd i made you happy because im scared that you leave server because you cant farm anywhere exceept human village. 3rd im out of buff and you hitiing me 800 dmg.. 4th thnx you now im famous.. 5th oh oh oh marked it inside you.. Have fun guys

So you had another monkey who couldn't spell for shit? You are out of buff really? Do you see me having empower? According to this article , monkeys and humans see differently so i won't hold it against you : http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/11/1125_031126_tvmonkeyvision.html

27 minutes ago, Warpole said:

Honor has nothing to do with pr,bsoe. Cp is named after an x-vigi member as a tribute to him. And about GvG it's too bad that in your prime the best we can offer is 6-7 active players(sexpistol working and tankadin on army duty). You have maybe the best archer grp in server and i would like to see how a full active fight will go.

I think mb in ~2-3 levels avg on our party and we could give u a decent fight. Our party avg level is 70,6~~ atm.

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

So you had another monkey who couldn't spell for shit? You are out of buff really? Do you see me having empower? According to this article , monkeys and humans see differently so i won't hold it against you : http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/11/1125_031126_tvmonkeyvision.html

I think mb in ~2-3 levels avg on our party and we could give u a decent fight. Our party avg level is 70,6~~ atm.

Ok enough i think with sh1ts words would you like 9 vs 9 yes or no? this is a deal

50 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

10 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Funny, but the same thing happened to me in Cruma much earlier then it happened to you . I was about 30 and Perkunas   Necro PKed everybody he met. And it wasn't cleaning spot or something it was just PK for fun. So don't blame others if u do the same ¬¬

61e35a5d_spock-meme-generator-your-logic