Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

9v9

4 minutes ago, fishfood said:

You're too afraid to fight me? You make fake propaganda on the forums saying I dodge a 9v9 LOL. The last time we fought ingame that wasn't mass pvp, it was 18v18 loa you didn't kill a single person. Before you start making excuses about boxes or no rizo blah blah, I had level 65s in my party, and boxed ee bd sws ol. It's already on fraps.

still bragging about that one and only fight u won 18vs18, when it was exaplined why we lost? pathetic

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

still bragging about that one and only fight u won 18vs18, when it was exaplined why we lost? pathetic

Anything I post you always come in here and say "Wow your happy you won one fight? nice accomplishment" Lool how many more videos do I need to upload before you realize you guys play like shit. If I lost an 18v18 and didn't kill a single person (three different 18v18s) I would uninstall, you should do the same.

inb4botters

1 hour ago, fishfood said:

Anything I post you always come in here and say "Wow your happy you won one fight? nice accomplishment" Lool how many more videos do I need to upload before you realize you guys play like shit. If I lost an 18v18 and didn't kill a single person (three different 18v18s) I would uninstall, you should do the same.

inb4botters

How many videos bro, please enlighten me, i just scrolled through your last video and the only pvp i saw where my char was present was 5v8 parties and 6vs8-9.

So lets see if i get it right:

Your ally has 100 more active ppl.

You have more epics.

You are higher level.

You have more castles.

and in the end of the movie you still call us fags. Great attitude. Sorry I ever thought u were a friend of mine. Just overall SAD. Oh and all of the shit you said should be directly targeted to your AD buddies party. They literally won one fight 9v9 vs us out of 20+, cuze we had boxes and it was the first time they used lower hp tactic after FC change so it caught us offguard and they haven't stopped talking since, even though deep inside they know they got rekt a thousand times. Butthurt for life i guess.

Its funny, that always when not perks clan leader starts any topic it turns into flame topic. It was like that with pride, us, and now vigi. Altho it was similar with reaver

11 hours ago, fishfood said:

You're too afraid to fight me? You make fake propaganda on the forums saying I dodge a 9v9 LOL. The last time we fought ingame that wasn't mass pvp, it was 18v18 loa you didn't kill a single person. Before you start making excuses about boxes or no rizo blah blah, I had level 65s in my party, and boxed ee bd sws ol. It's already on fraps.

The sad reality is your ally has one strong party, Oppa party that is carried by levels and gear. I thought cloudyq party would be strong but I killed them with 5 people when they rushed me with 9, including warlock oop. 

I didnt relog at nnyxi bot room, I didnt relog at abg. About this pvp, yeah you won 18vs18, but it was 2pt vs 2pt, it wasnt 9 ppl vs 9 ppl. (Looks like you have only 1pvp for half year :D)
PS Talking about propaganda @ spamming every where about 1 win in pvp, gj
PSS It's better to ignore you

10 hours ago, BlackJack said:

How many videos bro, please enlighten me, i just scrolled through your last video and the only pvp i saw where my char was present was 5v8 parties and 6vs8-9.

You have more epics.

You are higher level.

You have more castles.

and in the end of the movie you still call us fags. Great attitude. Sorry I ever thought u were a friend of mine. Just overall SAD. Oh and all of the shit you said should be directly targeted to your AD buddies party. They literally won one fight 9v9 vs us out of 20+, cuze we had boxes and it was the first time they used lower hp tactic after FC change so it caught us offguard and they haven't stopped talking since, even though deep inside they know they got rekt a thousand times. Butthurt for life i guess.

you are free to PM me for 9 vs 9 w/e u want

3 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

you are free to PM me for 9 vs 9 w/e u want

Why do you quote this to me, you know our party leader feel free to arrange it.

5 hours ago, UchihaMadara said:

I didnt relog at nnyxi bot room, I didnt relog at abg. About this pvp, yeah you won 18vs18, but it was 2pt vs 2pt, it wasnt 9 ppl vs 9 ppl. (Looks like you have only 1pvp for half year :D)
PS Talking about propaganda @ spamming every where about 1 win in pvp, gj
PSS It's better to ignore you

1 pvp half a year? Where's all your pvp movies? Oh wait we turn on trillville stream and you guys just relog for 3 hours during your prime. Your boy modoy has to make a video of solo pvps. I've played here since november, not even 6 months yet and have had more pvp than you playing here for however long.

Are you denying you went on forums for a few days telling your party that you pmed me for a 9v9 and I declined? LOOL if you're scared go to church, 10 second material.

15 hours ago, BlackJack said:

You have more epics.

You are higher level.

You have more castles.

I'm sorry if the word "fag" offended you, if its any consolation, I call everyone a fag even my own party.

27 minutes ago, fishfood said:

1 pvp half a year? Where's all your pvp movies? Oh wait we turn on trillville stream and you guys just relog for 3 hours during your prime. Your boy modoy has to make a video of solo pvps. I've played here since november, not even 6 months yet and have had more pvp than you playing here for however long.

Are you denying you went on forums for a few days telling your party that you pmed me for a 9v9 and I declined? LOOL if you're scared go to church, 10 second material.

well, we would pvp, if all darklegion parties wouldnt PR from us on sight

also i am not member of uchiha CP since october, so i wouldnt really associate my number of pvps with number of pvps uchiha cp does, because i am barely in 1/10 on the fights they make, also i make solo pvp movie because thats what i like most, when i can rely only on my own skill and experience, not other ppl, but what should i explain here, u will see once olympiad kicks in

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Why do you quote this to me, you know our party leader feel free to arrange it.

because i dont see Uchi going and embarrassing himself in forums. Its you.

Why u step back now? 

Edited by AwakenDemon

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

well, we would pvp, if all darklegion parties wouldnt PR from us on sight

also i am not member of uchiha CP since october, so i wouldnt really associate my number of pvps with number of pvps uchiha cp does, because i am barely in 1/10 on the fights they make, also i make solo pvp movie because thats what i like most, when i can rely only on my own skill and experience, not other ppl, but what should i explain here, u will see once olympiad kicks in

when did we pr u nab :(

1 hour ago, fishfood said:

Last time I'm talking to you. You had my offer to 9v9 (already a month) and you didnt accept it. About pvp's, I had a lot more pvp's than you had even playing here with nnyxi, just dont have time to make good one.
PS dont forget to start bot some new pt.

49 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

Last time I'm talking to you. You had my offer to 9v9 (already a month) and you didnt accept it. About pvp's, I had a lot more pvp's than you had even playing here with nnyxi, just dont have time to make good one.
PS dont forget to start bot some new pt.

There was barely any pvp when I was playing with nnyxi lol, LoA was literally uncontested free farm, abg had a few people fighting, mainly in NA time with the BRs. I remember your little shitty party taking some back room in LoA with +12 dex boy.

PS: You give L2 playing Russian's a bad name

20 hours ago, fishfood said:

inb4botters

we are ready for 18v18 ..tell me when we can contest you and AD :)

will see hom many ppl you ll kill.

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva