Sign in to follow this  
Lord Otrebor

I sold a weapon and the adena doesn't appear on my bag

Hello,

I just did a trade and the adena of this transaction doesn't appear on my bag. I sold a reinforced longbow for 1.170.000 adena to dalena. Trade was with her, negocition was with surimi.

I verified the adena, she didn't try to scam me.

Please help.

Shot00056.jpg

1 hour ago, Lord Otrebor said:

Hello,

I just did a trade and the adena of this transaction doesn't appear on my bag. I sold a reinforced longbow for 1.170.000 adena to dalena. Trade was with her, negocition was with surimi.

Please help.

Shot00056.jpg

I think he didnt give you 1,17kk but he gave you only 173.000k

Next time just u can use function sell and without stress set up cost for your item and he can buy it from sitting char.

Edited by Stiba007

6 hours ago, Lord Otrebor said:

Hello,

Please help.

Shot00056.jpg

Well it propably happen what koukou said i know its a big deal for you but its not for me :P
Send a payment mail with 1kk name SSC  i want that lesser healing pot :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Well it propably happen what koukou said i know its a big deal for you but its not for me :P

Nope,  that's the money that I got selling my heart pieces. 

Thanks for your generosity,  man. 

Edited by Lord Otrebor

3 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Next time just u can use function sell and without stress set up cost for your item and he can buy it from sitting char.

I will that function on the future to make trades.  I won't trust on the trade function anymore. 

Trade fuction is OK. Players not, they will try rob u everywhere and everytime. 

Sometimes it can be just human mistake, but function SELL is 100% safe for u and u dont must stressed and control it.

Good lection for u on start. Better than trade Demon staff++++ for 300M+ and get only 30M+. ?

if as u sAid u checked it and he gave right amount and u got that money from selling hearts, u can write ticket to support with explanation and time when it happened, they can check log and solve it if u are right, but if u are just saying this that maybe staff will give u adena w/o checking (so u know u got scammed), dont even bother to write it pls, they will figure it out and just waste time for it

but as i said, if u are sure it was game error, they will solve it

14 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

if as u sAid u checked it and he gave right amount and u got that money from selling hearts, u can write ticket to support with explanation and time when it happened, they can check log and solve it if u are right, but if u are just saying this that maybe staff will give u adena w/o checking (so u know u got scammed), dont even bother to write it pls, they will figure it out and just waste time for it

but as i said, if u are sure it was game error, they will solve it

yes, I read some posts on this section and I noticed that I have to create a ticket. So I did it.

I'm pretty confident that I checked the adena before press 'OK'.

9 minutes ago, Lord Otrebor said:

yes, I read some posts on this section and I noticed that I have to create a ticket. So I did it.

I'm pretty confident that I checked the adena before press 'OK'.

yea, i noticed the price u said is not like he put 1 less 0 in it, but has dofferent numbers in it, so u would notice if he wanted to scam u

just write ticket explaining what happened, character names who did trade and +- when it happened and they will fix it once they verify it

11 minutes ago, kkthx said:

Why this not happened to anyone within 1,5 year? o.O imho human fault not machine

i can tell u this kind of errors can happen, i wrote ticket with something similar and after verifying it, they gave solution to the error

57 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i can tell u this kind of errors can happen, i wrote ticket with something similar and after verifying it, they gave solution to the error

You made ticket why ur char is so weak, and they answered you that your char is an error?

Well my point is for example somebody create ticket "omg i lost 20kk trading BW Robe" and he get it back? And for example he traded some trustful guy and he will take it back in some time.

Adena has no item ID like wepon/armor so far i know u cant confirm did he really lost adena or just tell stories for profit. And i never heard of such case so long i play L2.

Not saying anybody try to cheat just its hard to imagine :)

1 minute ago, kkthx said:

Well my point is for example somebody create ticket "omg i lost 20kk trading BW Robe" and he get it back? And for example he traded some trustful guy and he will take it back in some time.

Adena has no item ID like wepon/armor so far i know u cant confirm did he really lost adena or just tell stories for profit. And i never heard of such case so long i play L2.

Not saying anybody try to cheat just its hard to imagine :)

thing adena doesnt have id doesnt mean they cannot check what amount of adena was in trade, how much adena he got on char after confirmation, etc etc

13 hours ago, Lord Otrebor said:

Hello,

Please help.

Shot00056.jpg

Checked your trade logs. I see only you giving bow, but he don't give you any money.

This is example of trade logs:

f5576c33811b4e5daae5ac4fe6068fc3.png

I traded 1 Short bow for 10k. 

This is your trade:

97af08b0c92e4d25ae5f44271e78a124.png

so u see, if u have enough info, its no problem to check almost anything in logs, and as u can see, u got scammed by double trade tactic (u trade someone, both give items, u check its right amount and sh1t, but he cancels coz full inv or something, and in next trade he puts different amount/no amount and since u checked last time, u forget to check and vuala)

gj koll

Edited by MoDoy

:) maybe accepted too fast, so does guy accepted too :P

But anyway its very impressive that can check trade logs.

To be 100% sure I'm checking right now what ammount of adena other char had before this trade.

Just finished. Yes, he didn't gave you anything in this trade, his amount of money stayed same. 

53 minutes ago, Koll said:

Just finished. Yes, he didn't gave you anything in this trade, his amount of money stayed same. 

what can I do about the situation? please tell me what to do...

Just now, Lord Otrebor said:

what can I do about the situation? please tell me what to do...

Nothing i allready send you tarbar

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

That's some Good Samaratin stuff right there, +1