Legiana

L2 Classic Club PvP (6)

33 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

i saw some very very sad pvps here....

And I never see you arround in any of them... maybe camping in your clan halls?

I talk about abg pvp. Ofc we pr after 5 ppl died cos pvp looked like lost already. We tried to kill u 9 v 18 lol, u think we would pr on sight like ur ally cps? Ofc we tried to win. 

Edited by Rizos

man, i am no hater and really liked videos of war. but watched here just 29 sec, the intro words show the butthurt and the willing to avenge the past. and also saw first gang, well it shoulnt be in a movie:))

39 minutes ago, driver said:

man, i am no hater and really liked videos of war. but watched here just 29 sec, the intro words show the butthurt and the willing to avenge the past. and also saw first gang, well it shoulnt be in a movie:))

It's vendetta :P (not nice inviting new ppl to join server and see some stupid ppl start pking because you dont do their favors joining their alliance since 1 lvl, I can avenge them if I like.)
and also advertising the server in all of my videos :)

Edited by Legiana

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

I talk about abg pvp. Ofc we pr after 5 ppl died cos pvp looked like lost already. We tried to kill u 9 v 18 lol, u think we would pr on sight like ur ally cps? Ofc we tried to win. 

I have recorded the 9(+anarchy or ES dont remember well, +3 FUN maybe more pts where all come to attack) vs 2 pts and didnt add it in video. It's clear in the video above that 6 of my ppl attacked and won that round. You can feel boss I don't care we know all what happens every day. What I rly care is to see even more ppl in upcoming 2.0 and see some real challenges (lets be honest I come from official and so far I haven't seen any real challenge last 6 months and the behavior between enemy alliances its childish). I suggest take Soil's challenge if you wanna prove something.

2 hours ago, Legiana said:

And I never see you arround in any of them... maybe camping in your clan halls?

Maybe if you use ur brain even a little bit you would realize why you cant see me there

1 minute ago, AwakenDemon said:

Maybe if you use ur brain even a little bit you would realize why you cant see me there

My brain is just fine you aren't big deal for me :) but once again I have to explain...

just didnt get the message in last pvp "need this many to kill us?" when u can see they had 2 pts, and u clearly had 2 pts as well, who knows, maybe they even had less ppl than u in that fight after i saw how many stayed there after PR, but its possible they rlg or event bsoe, still it was equal numbers max, not like they had 2x more ppl ^^

ty for sharing tho, it just confirms for me i couldnt play PR whole time, but its fun to drive it from time to time

23 minutes ago, BeNicePls said:

WTF?

How can FC deal 3.8k on lot of targets and 8.5k damage on 1 sws with even full hp ?

FC is bugged ofc. maybe it works similar but not like this.

He was wearing mithril robe set (D)

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

just didnt get the message in last pvp "need this many to kill us?" when u can see they had 2 pts, and u clearly had 2 pts as well, who knows, maybe they even had less ppl than u in that fight after i saw how many stayed there after PR, but its possible they rlg or event bsoe, still it was equal numbers max, not like they had 2x more ppl ^^

ty for sharing tho, it just confirms for me i couldnt play PR whole time, but its fun to drive it from time to time

We were exping on top ABG (1 pt) and they brought 3 pts...
Thanks anyway ^^

5 minutes ago, Legiana said:

He was wearing mithril robe set (D)

and what? 3.8k with full hp on light/heavy users is ok? do u realy think it works fine? what for you want double shot skill and critical skills on it if you are dealing almost 4k with FC on full hp?

3 minutes ago, BeNicePls said:

and what? 3.8k with full hp on light/heavy users is ok? do u realy think it works fine? what for you want double shot skill and critical skills on it if you are dealing almost 4k with FC on full hp?

My highest damage on same lvl and more and same buffs with heavy set was 2400 if you are lower lvl you recieve more.
On light set its 3k and on robe 3800-4k always same lvl and higher. Skill Casting time 4 secs skill reuse time 5 secs.
What I call unfair is daggers blocking with shield damages while you hit them on the back and missing shots on lvl 40 mobs with 70 lvl char.

Edited by Legiana

44 minutes ago, Legiana said:

We were exping on top ABG (1 pt) and they brought 3 pts...
Thanks anyway ^^

idk what happened before or not, on video what u showed was 2 pts of fun with message "this many to kill us?" when u clearly had also 2 pts

4 hours ago, Legiana said:

It's vendetta :P (not nice inviting new ppl to join server and see some stupid ppl start pking because you dont do their favors joining their alliance since 1 lvl, I can avenge them if I like.)
and also advertising the server in all of my videos :)

its called butthurt, and what you imagine about our clan is not true.

52 minutes ago, driver said:

its called butthurt, and what you imagine about our clan is not true.

Maybe you dont know what some members do to new players but thats ok you cant know what happens in your clan 24/7.
Butthurt? when that happened? :D I should have recorded the solo me vs 9 video where I killed 3 and 1 almost died but nvm.

23 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Maybe you dont know what some members do to new players but thats ok you cant know what happens in your clan 24/7.
Butthurt? when that happened? :D I should have recorded the solo me vs 9 video where I killed 3 and 1 almost died but nvm.

when u gang it doesnt matter how many u kill, if they didnt expect it. me on loki+artiemes+balu with pp buff killed 11-13 characters in bs all 72-76, does this mean they are newbs and we are super players?

p.s. i am realist, i mentioned in a topic that legiana, realbuffer and cleef are the biggest fails of PR class. maybe u are good guys, but man, we laungh all the time when see your nick.

Edited by driver

28 minutes ago, driver said:

when u gang it doesnt matter how many u kill, if they didnt expect it. me on loki+artiemes+balu with pp buff killed 11-13 characters in bs all 72-76, does this mean they are newbs and we are super players?

p.s. i am realist, i mentioned in a topic that legiana, realbuffer and cleef are the biggest fails of PR class. maybe u are good guys, but man, we laungh all the time when see your nick.

you know what is the most funny, legiana acts and think he is pro, always telling stories about how pro he is, or being so proud and telling people something he did.

Edited by BeNicePls

1 hour ago, BeNicePls said:

you know what is the most funny, legiana acts and think he is pro, always telling stories about how pro he is, or being so proud and telling people something he did.

I am pro...
You just copy whatever haters say and paste it here "you know what is the most funny" etc... go away you dont belong to the PvP and FUN spirit.