Legiana

L2 Classic Club PvP (6)

1 hour ago, driver said:

when u gang it doesnt matter how many u kill, if they didnt expect it. me on loki+artiemes+balu with pp buff killed 11-13 characters in bs all 72-76, does this mean they are newbs and we are super players?

p.s. i am realist, i mentioned in a topic that legiana, realbuffer and cleef are the biggest fails of PR class. maybe u are good guys, but man, we laungh all the time when see your nick.

Do you laugh when you PR too? :P

39 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Do you laugh when you PR too? :P

you dont even have what to say:D

p.s. guys like u dont have haters, you have people that are enterteined by your stupidity

1 hour ago, driver said:

you dont even have what to say:D

p.s. guys like u dont have haters, you have people that are enterteined by your stupidity

Bunch of nobodies trying to be something in forum because in game they are licking lolipops in harbor hahaha :P
Thats all you are continue say whatever you like, in game you will always get the overhit from me.

8 hours ago, Legiana said:

What I call unfair is daggers blocking with shield damages while you hit them on the back and missing shots on lvl 40 mobs with 70 lvl char.

it has been proven in a test that even sws can not block fom behind, Probably it was a delay

Edited by Cyane

18 minutes ago, Cyane said:

it has been proven in a test that even sws can not block fom behind, Probably it was a delay

I can understand that, maybe accuracy needs to be tested? I mean... I even miss on tanks with shields and mobs 40 lvl :P (same with dex+)
Isn't supposed accuracy to be 100% basic hit land when its higher than evasion?

3 minutes ago, Legiana said:

I can understand that, maybe accuracy needs to be tested? I mean... I even miss on tanks with shields and mobs 40 lvl :P (same with dex+)
Isn't supposed accuracy to be 100% basic hit land when its higher than evasion?

Against players it works similar to innova, but against mobs i have no idea

2 hours ago, Legiana said:

Bunch of nobodies trying to be something in forum because in game they are licking lolipops in harbor hahaha :P
Thats all you are continue say whatever you like, in game you will always get the overhit from me.

i killed you everytime when i saw you, i lost only 1 time against you and realbuffer at the same time with dreftmart. and i guess realbuffer used circlet, u idiot didnt even see me on open field.

16 minutes ago, driver said:

i killed you everytime when i saw you, i lost only 1 time against you and realbuffer at the same time with dreftmart. and i guess realbuffer used circlet, u idiot didnt even see me on open field.

You must be playing in another server all pvps I did are recorded and uploaded except the 5 pts vs 2.
If you say you can kill me why your gangs in abg and loa with mages have been descreased by 80% since I rerolled back to archer?
The answer is on my previous videos.

Just now, Legiana said:

You must be playing in another server all pvps I did are recorded and uploaded except the 5 pts vs 2.
If you say you can kill me why your gangs in abg and loa with mages have been descreased by 80% since I rerolled back to archer?
The answer is on my previous videos.

lol, you are the reason of vigi dominating

25 minutes ago, driver said:

lol, you are the reason of vigi dominating

You refairing to vigi again (a clan I am not even in )I see you guys became addicted to raping :P.
Still waiting the chickens to accept Soil's challenge but ofc... you pvp only in forum.
Instead of insulting ppl here why dont you follow your members and go lvl up a random archer with name 3234tgt3g3i and no clan and after that rename it and add it in one of your alliances? :)
I see the jealousness towards my archer goes wild.
Share with us your character's name I'll be happy to add you on my macro as my favourite target, I'm sure we will have fun together just tell me what flavour you prefare most banana, strawberry, tutti fruti?

15 hours ago, Legiana said:

You refairing to vigi again (a clan I am not even in )I see you guys became addicted to raping :P.
Still waiting the chickens to accept Soil's challenge but ofc... you pvp only in forum.
Instead of insulting ppl here why dont you follow your members and go lvl up a random archer with name 3234tgt3g3i and no clan and after that rename it and add it in one of your alliances? :)
Share with us your character's name I'll be happy to add you on my macro as my favourite target, I'm sure we will have fun together just tell me what flavour you prefare most banana, strawberry, tutti fruti?

man, i am shocked. you are so sick.

i drive a lot of chars, i killed you with artiemes, drefmart, lokiardy, theseus and maybe even with balu in mass pvp.

it was not wise of me  to argue with such a narcisstic newbie.

43 minutes ago, driver said:

man, i am shocked. you are so sick.

i drive a lot of chars, i killed you with artiemes, drefmart, lokiardy, theseus and maybe even with balu in mass pvp.

it was not wise of me  to argue with such a narcisstic newbie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Mass pvp?  your 3-4 pts vs 1 pt with boxes.
And when I bring ppl you PR! Brain problems and you call your self a realist.
Continue dreaming the last straight fight I had vs you was months ago. You pvp only when you have more ppl and only in gangs if not you PR/Bsoe.
And I will tell you a fact... you suck and you are jealous so much you cannot stand your situation, you try so much to insult me in this forum because you cant do anything about your loss in pvps and I realise that from comments in other videos too, you just dont like other ppl thats your character you dont respect other ppl your childish behavior cannot be fixed, I am done with you, you just arent worth it.

2 hours ago, Legiana said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Mass pvp?  your 3-4 pts vs 1 pt with boxes.
And when I bring ppl you PR! Brain problems and you call your self a realist.
Continue dreaming the last straight fight I had vs you was months ago. You pvp only when you have more ppl and only in gangs if not you PR/Bsoe.
And I will tell you a fact... you suck and you are jealous so much you cannot stand your situation, you try so much to insult me in this forum because you cant do anything about your loss in pvps and I realise that from comments in other videos too, you just dont like other ppl thats your character you dont respect other ppl your childish behavior cannot be fixed, I am done with you, you just arent worth it.

last time a saw you, it was bs you were 2 pt vs 1 pt of us and we run to another pt that was farming and owned you guys.

btw, in this pvp we started laughing withing 5 sec of the fight, because legiana was in front of ALL his ally on a rock in 300 range from us.

im not worth your trash :DDD

20 hours ago, Legiana said:

i am a neutral guy who plays on dwarf for fun, i dont support any of those sides. so i think that my opinion will be based on logic.

i think you are strange a bit, and the only thing people could be jealous is your selfesteem.

the guy with whom you argue talk just enough shit that a war should say, not a bit more or less.

there are people who play well on PR but they just dont do movies, and i guess  the only reason you are relevant on this server/topic is that you make movies and play bad. why playing bad makes you relevant? its simple, you give them the opportunity to point that out.

i recommend you to continue posting pvp videos, but stop looking stupid and ignore the critics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThugLife said:

i am a neutral guy who plays on dwarf for fun, i dont support any of those sides. so i think that my opinion will be based on logic.

i think you are strange a bit, and the only thing people could be jealous is your selfesteem.

the guy with whom you argue talk just enough shit that a war should say, not a bit more or less.

there are people who play well on PR but they just dont do movies, and i guess  the only reason you are relevant on this server/topic is that you make movies and play bad. why playing bad makes you relevant? its simple, you give them the opportunity to point that out.

i recommend you to continue posting pvp videos, but stop looking stupid and ignore the critics.

Im advertising the server. Thats all.
About the rest I sell they buy if you know what I mean ;)
If I'm playing bad that's something you need to test in person.

Edited by Legiana

3 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Im advertising the server. Thats all.
About the rest I sell they buy if you know what I mean ;)
If I'm playing bad that's something you need to test in person.

1. antiaddvertising is also an addvertising

2. well, you sold me that you are johnny bravo

3. you can easy see it on your video, i didnt watch all because i didnt enjoy it. at abg tp you were hitting tank when you was not even aggroed by him.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ThugLife said:

1. antiaddvertising is also an addvertising

2. well, you sold me that you are johnny bravo

3. you can easy see it on your video, i didnt watch all because i didnt enjoy it. at abg tp you were hitting tank when you was not even aggroed by him.

You clearly are driver's boyfriend
Nuetral my ass

Just now, Legiana said:

You clearly are driver's boyfriend
Nuetral my ass

you didnt like my argument about your bad play in this movie and accuse me of being on your wars side, now this is childish.

maybe you understood that you are wrong, but you are such a type of person that you will never admit it.

have a nice day