Sign in to follow this  
Baluu

Event Death certificate

So i don't know if there is a topic about this or not yet made but i was wondering why can't we trade these certificates from event? alot of high lvl characters would be interested in getting those 80% from the lowbies.

Say your pros and cons for not trading these certificates.

so ppl still need to donate CoLs for death penalty scrolls from nostalgia

just open event items on your main if u want to get that

well event certificate is only 3 days, and i guess alot of low lvls are just having those items on there WH. Ofc i open event on main but i was wondering about lowbies getting i have my fare share of them.

agree on it to be tradeable.

in general buff scrolls re useless on hlvl char.

so u open event boxes on low lvl char to get buff scrolls which re not tradeable and usefull more on low lvl char, and certs to high one.

also what balu said bout selling, lowbies could make adena

Its bad to lose exp on box chars? ;D Nah I don't agree with it, even buff scrolls are not tradeable. We play over a year like this, keep it like this, if you want certificate on other char give it event items and good luck!

Atenttion everyone i'm not complaining about anything or want to trade anything. i just wanna see the point of view on everyone thats all. Not only for us high lvls but for low lvl comunity aswell cause they also farm event items.

Edited by Baluu
errors

I find this Korean RNG offensive... As a bish i was aiming for this cert, cos when i die i am ressed usually just with SE/CH or if im lucky by EE... In pve i die as second target (after tank) and in pvp.. well we all know destiny of bishops (i guess Tereza can tell lot of stories about that)...  then rest pt has luxury of bish ress... so i was buying /droping hearts and trading.. i got just loooots of (for me) useless buffscrolls and 20 POB...  Then i see clannies shifting multiple of these boxes... Its not fair :(

//stop_cry

I would like to see them tradable but its something i can live without. Overall we play like that since beggining so no big reason to change it now. 

• Like 1

for the next event maybe should implement death certificate with less duration and with trade option.

And +1 for scroll trade, ppl with box and high level almost never need it

Just let be events as light vitalization for players.

Not tradeable. 

So many high lvls players make news chars every event and they train mobs AB, FoResistance, AI and make crazy numbers of events items.

I saw at GH sellers with 2k+ events items with every number. Its not about fun, its disgusting tryhard.

Never more add to events enchants pls and all items make not tradeable. Thx

11 hours ago, Kure said:

I find this Korean RNG offensive... As a bish i was aiming for this cert, cos when i die i am ressed usually just with SE/CH or if im lucky by EE... In pve i die as second target (after tank) and in pvp.. well we all know destiny of bishops (i guess Tereza can tell lot of stories about that)...  then rest pt has luxury of bish ress... so i was buying /droping hearts and trading.. i got just loooots of (for me) useless buffscrolls and 20 POB...  Then i see clannies shifting multiple of these boxes... Its not fair :(

//stop_cry

I would like to see them tradable but its something i can live without. Overall we play like that since beggining so no big reason to change it now. 

bres from event\nostalgia. And yes, EE is mandatory in every party 60+, so why dont u get res from ee?

Say big thanks to admins for free death sertificates, bres, bsoe.

Only scrolls annoy me are fighter non-traidable(at Nostalgia) scrolls like death wisper and etc. Scrolls should not be tradable cause it will ruin party communication on low lvls (who will need clerics and oracles if everybody will have 1h 3lvl buffs?) Also i'm not sure about "Lucky box" item - I opened ~10 of it and that was just some low recs, does it have anything valuable?