SOiL

Change Class - PR Class

Since everybody noticed that last month we got like 80 class changes to PR's, I suggest to change a bit the class change system. 

3rd groups are daggers-archers if i'm not mistaken. You can make a sub-group between 2nd and 3rd group and this gonna be the Phantom rangers. So archers won't be able to change to PR's but PR's will be able to change to archers/daggers.
Also, a limit on class changes could be nice too, like two per character. PP->WC->OL (Example) End of story.

P.S It's funny how people are complaining about gladiator power which is OP class I admit that but you need like 10 buttons to play good on pvps + macros and they go reroll all their classes to PR cause of one button. 

there were 9 changes to PR this month and 3 changes from PR to something. i dont see class change service having any adjustments any time soon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

9 to PR and 3 from PR, i guess this class change is quite OP, i think should be changed because ut doesnt suit soil

Damn hate again.. Hope its not about the -4 I gave you with sph, don't keep bad feelings on me man. I don't care about phantom rangers but it's kinda bad watching everybody changing to this class cause of this button, thought of this and I said let's suggest it. If it pass is fine, if its not still fine. Hope everybody will play PR I don't mind. However as san0 said, it won't change so end of story.

So many negative post from your ally. Its not hate on u. Its hate on low rate and harder system. Kids dont want limit, cause they want change it again and again, how gm make changes, so they want have best char.

someone say in a post... staff op some class. so.. some ppl reroll to that class (what it means ? donations) then other class is op, and ppl reroll to those class (again donation).... its like than they try to make us eat sh1t(i never give 1 cent to ppl who carry this project), while others try to be (un)happy people paying the reroll without know the true behind all.  iluminatis, money. thats all. 

Edited by Haibara

dude, -4? last time i checked i am losing 0,4% when non war tag kills me, but sure u can dream about it

i am just laughing why u suggested this for PR, but not same thing for necro and other mages, coz last time i checked necro was way superior to other mages in pvp and pve, but i guess it wouldnt fit your mage parade, maybe your lowbies might change to it one day from other mage classes

also its not staff who balances game, its ncsoft, so i wouldnt blame owners ofvthis project for this

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

dude, -4? last time i checked i am losing 0,4% when non war tag kills me, but sure u can dream about it

i am just laughing why u suggested this for PR, but not same thing for necro and other mages, coz last time i checked necro was way superior to other mages in pvp and pve, but i guess it wouldnt fit your mage parade, maybe your lowbies might change to it one day from other mage classes

also its not staff who balances game, its ncsoft, so i wouldnt blame owners ofvthis project for this

Are you using your 80% certificates at 70 lvl? Damn you gonna hurt on higher lvls. Thread hasn't been made just for the PR thing, mostly I care about the non-stop class changes.

Necro is not the most op char at mass pvps cause of no aoes, but yeah why do I have to answer with details on this, while you people are here just to flame/troll.

2 hours ago, pocaniGO said:

why soil always crying on forum

Let me guess, tonearestvillage (I go always?) Fck yeah i'm good!

2 minutes ago, SOiL said:

Necro is not the most op char at mass pvps cause of no aoes, but yeah why do I have to answer with details on this, while you people are here just to flame/troll.

sure, SR>PR in mass pvp because u know, the burst shot :D like really, the situation mages use AoE in mass pvps is less than 5% of the time, but instead having necro silence for 1 minute or half pt feared anchored is not op at all

got it, ty for explanation

Edited by MoDoy

4 hours ago, Haibara said:

someone say in a post... staff op some class. so.. some ppl reroll to that class (what it means ? donations) then other class is op, and ppl reroll to those class (again donation).... its like than they try to make us eat sh1t(i never give 1 cent to ppl who carry this project), while others try to be (un)happy people paying the reroll without know the true behind all.  iluminatis, money. thats all. 

No comment... 

If that would be the case there would be no group restriction... 

If that would be the case we wouldnt separate the warriors and rogues...

But i get it. Ppl will always find something to complain about. 

If you dont suport de server with donations its your choice, we dont force anyone to do it, but you will respect the project and its administration or you will go on some vacation at least on the forum.

The changes we make on the chars are only related to fixing problms when its possible or when we have enough info that is not working correct... No other reason.

• Like 2

I'd rather have as many people change to PR as possible, so people cry more on the forum and maybe the administration finally decide to nerf FC where it doesn't 1 shot robe users even when the PR is on full hp. I've literally had ZERO fun in mass pvp , win or lose because at some point i just die from a random 1 shot.

Nice story. Said by necro player, additional coments not needed :). If u want custom server go on java x5000 and u can suggest for every skill change which u dont like.

Yep FC is broken dealing 4k dmg to robes with full hp , but well its l2... this game was never balanced.

But okay as a mage i almost die from nobody touching me because of reflect so idk what could be worse than this.

Edited by Yomana

I think need to nerf TH.  5k dmg crit from backstab on robe so Op... Yea I know this topic not about nerf but when mage with 12 wit doing 3 hits while pr stil casting only 1 FC and from 3 necros hits 2 critical which means in avarage it's about 7k dmg while necro has transform pain and about 4 control skills ( Fear silence paralyze slow )  y QQ about prs.

Why ppl don't do a topic about nerf TH, just think a bit he already give 5k dmg crit from back, and add 2.0 where he will have throw dagger ( the one that has TH really Op ) 2 hides and shadow steps, Focus power and a lot of evasion. I think th will be best 1x1 pvp even better than necro, so it's perfect time to start nerfing th already xDxDxD

So the point of all what I wrote above that right now ppl reroll to pr cos of enourmsly big dmg, but I bet when 2.0 comes all this Prs will reroll to Th cos it will be more op and much better in pvp ( and Pr don't have any chance against th in 2.0 ) 

4 hours ago, Dancerok said:

I think need to nerf TH.  5k dmg crit from backstab on robe so Op... Yea I know this topic not about nerf but when mage with 12 wit doing 3 hits while pr stil casting only 1 FC and from 3 necros hits 2 critical which means in avarage it's about 7k dmg while necro has transform pain and about 4 control skills ( Fear silence paralyze slow )  y QQ about prs.

Why ppl don't do a topic about nerf TH, just think a bit he already give 5k dmg crit from back, and add 2.0 where he will have throw dagger ( the one that has TH really Op ) 2 hides and shadow steps, Focus power and a lot of evasion. I think th will be best 1x1 pvp even better than necro, so it's perfect time to start nerfing th already xDxDxD

So the point of all what I wrote above that right now ppl reroll to pr cos of enourmsly big dmg, but I bet when 2.0 comes all this Prs will reroll to Th cos it will be more op and much better in pvp ( and Pr don't have any chance against th in 2.0 ) 

go to my sacarms post about nerft it. you dont understand nothing. i agree to remove half kill cause in classic shouldnt be. but the only thing. the critical x2 its the CARD on the hand of the dagger. sometimes wins sometimes no.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, San0 said:

No comment... 

If that would be the case there would be no group restriction... 

If that would be the case we wouldnt separate the warriors and rogues...

But i get it. Ppl will always find something to complain about. 

If you dont suport de server with donations its your choice, we dont force anyone to do it, but you will respect the project and its administration or you will go on some vacation at least on the forum.

The changes we make on the chars are only related to fixing problms when its possible or when we have enough info that is not working correct... No other reason.

i apollogies , maybe sound agressive, im sorry.-

I dont get it. U die to FC by 1 shoot, but archer during FC is also 1 shoot. Bcoz he has 1,5k CP and 500hp.

He can make kill only when he gank and u dont see him. During mass pvp its ur job to take PR down and tank to take his dmg. Thats why daggers exist.
Theres a pt taking down AD cp w.o losing CP and they have 2 PR on FC.

But i understand that good players are on official and here re just ppl that like to complain coz they cant face truth that in pvp they focus only closest target not thinking about MA.

FC is OP. It has base dmg same as Double Shoot + Scaling P.atk + Scaling % hp if it ever was nerfed all it needed to be done is delete Scaling of P.atk, so on 100% hp FC deal same dmg as double shoot, and the dmg is getting higher the hp of archer is lower.
GMs nerfed it too much before, w.o that nobody would realize its nerfed and all would be happy.

But i doubt anything will be changed, bcoz for 1 year u were crying about make skills retail, and when u get them u realize the reality is too hard for u.

Second real problem is +15 bows, and +0 armors of target, all u do is to focus on dmg and not defense. (if we talk bout non robe chars).
GMs alrdy stopped give free Enchant Weapons in events, thanks god, now we need 2 year to reduce some OE weapons :)

So only thing that is left for u is to learn how to deal with archer pt, hire an dagger, and start to focus within MA, or simply say gg.
In pt vs pt FC is not that dangerous coz u re supposed to have SwS.

And in 1v1 learn from MoDoy.

In short: L2P guys.

Edited by datplays