Sign in to follow this  
fishfood

Cepeleros Vol 2

TOP KEK 

VANITY DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH BALLS TO PLAY THE REAL CLASSIC HE HAD TO COME HERE 

QUE PASO VANITY, TANTO ESPERMA DE COMEDY TE QUEDO EN EL AGUJERO DE LA COLA?

1 hour ago, Alexsaysz said:

TOP KEK 

You want a TS registration here like on Madpro ventrilo??? :D

Edited by Chaparrito

3 hours ago, Alexsaysz said:

TOP KEK 

I knew it! Somehow I knew I would find my favourite driver-san trash-talking on yet another forum  xD
(Looks like the chinese have big wallets here, pm nabao in game)

4 hours ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

zerg pvp is so op.. dont compare to your CP... your vid is 9v9 mostly ..this guys are handless BOters :)

Lol handless boters? If you want to see handless go play any russian server and fight the script kiddies. Oh wait you've never played any other competitive server in your life.

We have done three 18v18s with no deaths now.. but I guess that speaks more about our enemies than us ;)

The place where the poor or the ones who wasted money and got their ass kicked in the real deal gather together, thinking they are good.

First e-shit, then this.

Cepeleros has dropped quite a lot in the int. rankings, i must say.

Edited by Alexsaysz

sorry, watched first 2 minutes, but when i saw in that time u made 2 (two!) skills, i closed, maybe next time u can fraps it from some 1 lvl camera from middle of the fight, so at least it would be nice pov

7 hours ago, Alexsaysz said:

The place where the poor or the ones who wasted money and got their ass kicked in the real deal gather together, thinking they are good.

First e-shit, then this.

Cepeleros has dropped quite a lot in the int. rankings, i must say.

are you here again pretending to be someone?? you will ask me again on skype about politics from servers so you can talk on forums??  pls dont ashamed your self... i will just let this here for you: 

http://pix.my/e/s57QS8

a

17 hours ago, fishfood said:

Lol handless boters? If you want to see handless go play any russian server and fight the script kiddies. Oh wait you've never played any other competitive server in your life.

We have done three 18v18s with no deaths now.. but I guess that speaks more about our enemies than us ;)

Handless boters..still trying to say smth. Okey. Nice Zerg movie keep on cancering :)

6 hours ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

a

Handless boters..still trying to say smth. Okey. Nice Zerg movie keep on cancering :)

Aren't you the  "monkey police" who was bashing zorgzorg for months, then the first chance you get invite him into your party?? Lol  desperate loser your words mean nothing.

17 hours ago, MoDoy said:

sorry, watched first 2 minutes, but when i saw in that time u made 2 (two!) skills, i closed, maybe next time u can fraps it from some 1 lvl camera from middle of the fight, so at least it would be nice pov

Maybe it will teach you how not to die first in an 18v18, see my last fraps when you got first blooded trying to be a hero and solo kill me ;)

16 hours ago, Chaparrito said:

are you here again pretending to be someone?? you will ask me again on skype about politics from servers so you can talk on forums??  pls dont ashamed your self... i will just let this here for you: 

http://pix.my/e/s57QS8

Seems an anon mexican is mad that he's playing a bugged server, after paying EUROS of his OWN WALLET (like the l2-sick vanity, who seems to have no life whatsoever) on another server.

Not my fault brah, should've thought better about playing against actual good players.

6 hours ago, Alexsaysz said:

Seems an anon mexican is mad that he's playing a bugged server, after paying EUROS of his OWN WALLET (like the l2-sick vanity, who seems to have no life whatsoever) on another server.

Not my fault brah, should've thought better about playing against actual good players.

who are you to talk about good players?? lol.. and you have my bank account to see where i waste my money?? you have serious mental issues...

19 hours ago, Chaparrito said:

who are you to talk about good players?? lol.. and you have my bank account to see where i waste my money?? you have serious mental issues...

you have wasted money and time on this game for years, now with all mighty Trump your situation its going to be even worse, if you think having worked some weeks on a bank it's going to save you, the one with mental issues it's you

damn these filthy mexicans are really nervous right now, the wall which they are going to have to pay directly or indirectly it's psychologically affecting them it seems

Edited by Alexsaysz

18 hours ago, Alexsaysz said:

you have wasted money and time on this game for years, now with all mighty Trump your situation its going to be even worse, if you think having worked some weeks on a bank it's going to save you, the one with mental issues it's you

damn these filthy mexicans are really nervous right now, the wall which they are going to have to pay directly or indirectly it's psychologically affecting them it seems

hahahahahahaa