fishfood

Siege Thread 02/26/17

Ah, yes, I forgot, WickedSick don't come out from under their rock's when they get smashed. They all just  hold hands and praise nevilz and modoy for the great editing and content they produce.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, fishfood said:

http://prnt.sc/edn9eo

Gludio - Fun

Dion - ES

Giran - SoulMate

Oren - Westworld

Aden - Vigilance

/discuss

23 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Ah, yes, I forgot, WickedSick don't come out from under their rock's when they get smashed. They all just  hold hands and praise nevilz and modoy for the great editing and content they produce.

This thread had time restriction? :D Making thread with "/discuss" at the end and after 11 mins giving "that" conclusion :D i have a feeling that thread author had prepared that sentence in advance and wanted to post it so badlyxD

• Haha 1

1. Nice CS, nice mass pvps, GF All

2.Dont make this topic anymore, everyone know than u r dirty boters, u were/u r / u will. Ban on your cp.

3.Nevil stop play here before 13 days, so boter us u, dont talk about him anymore. He was fair player, u r only common trickster.

4. 210vs160 and mass pvp were rly good, god help u when we will have same numbers. :D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

2.Dont make this topic anymore, everyone know than u r dirty boters, u were/u r / u will. Ban on your cp.

3.Nevil stop play here before 13 days, so boter us u, dont talk about him anymore. He was fair player, u r only common trickster.

4. 210vs160 and mass pvp were rly good, god help u when we will have same numbers. :D

you are a good comedian, your post made me laugh.. :D 

13 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Np man, if i get ban i can always pay for unban, is just 5€ or worst case scenario bot 24/7 for a month and be again at 74.

Enjoy wasting ur life farming HAHAHAHAHA

19 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

ES ally,Fun ally,Wicked ally,wicked1 ally. 160 people? I guess you forgot to invite someone on CC. I agree with the first

• Like 1

Lol, just like the last siege you called us a zerg when we had 240 people, 29 parties, and you had 230 people, 29 parties. Pretty funny actually. It's pretty clear why you guys lose.

A) I would say Bizz is slighty more organized than Soil on sieges..

B) Our numbers are roughly the same (having 10 more people than you isn't a zerg LOL)

C) So that leaves C) the quality of parties is pretty one sided in favor of vigi.

2.0 will bring oly and that will change a lot of things, but as of now, it's pretty one sided.

gf fags (please don't take offense it's a commonly used adjective around here, even amongst friends)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Lol, just like the last siege you called us a zerg when we had 240 people, 29 parties, and you had 230 people, 29 parties. Pretty funny actually. It's pretty clear why you guys lose.

A) I would say Bizz is slighty more organized than Soil on sieges..

B) Our numbers are roughly the same (having 10 more people than you isn't a zerg LOL)

C) So that leaves C) the quality of parties is pretty one sided in favor of vigi.

2.0 will bring oly and that will change a lot of things, but as of now, it's pretty one sided.

gf fags (please don't take offense it's a commonly used adjective around here, even amongst friends)

well, it was one sided all the time. the fact that you tought we give strong competition means we played good in last months.

the quality gap isnt only because of clan system playing guys, its the daily numbers and the online of people who play. in long terms you have a stronger ally by level.

this is classic, skill doesnt help when you debuff with OL and you see on screen only resisted.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, driver said:

well, it was one sided all the time. the fact that you tought we give strong competition means we played good in last months.

the quality gap isnt only because of clan system playing guys, its the daily numbers and the online of people who play. in long terms you have a stronger ally by level.

this is classic, skill doesnt help when you debuff with OL and you see on screen only resisted.

All I see is resisted when I try to stun katsumoto or anyone from oppa party. 0/8 stuns on katsumoto at dion. So yeah I know all about those woes

Just now, fishfood said:

All I see is resisted when I try to stun katsumoto or anyone from oppa party. 0/8 stuns on katsumoto at dion. So yeah I know all about those woes

well yes, its a problem for you, katsumoto party and oppa party))

i dont believe that you stun katsumoto 0/8.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

dont forget switch off ur alarm in FG 

1 hour ago, driver said:

well yes, its a problem for you, katsumoto party and oppa party))

i dont believe that you stun katsumoto 0/8.

katsumoto party is easy, they don't know how to play. oppa party is harder for sure. 

and you can believe what you want, but 0/8 stuns today at dion siege lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fishfood said:

katsumoto party is easy, they don't know how to play. oppa party is harder for sure. 

and you can believe what you want, but 0/8 stuns today at dion siege lol.

its bad luck