fishfood

Siege Thread 02/26/17

1 hour ago, fishfood said:

katsumoto party is easy, they don't know how to play. oppa party is harder for sure. 

and you can believe what you want, but 0/8 stuns today at dion siege lol.

And you are pro player no ? :ph34r:

31 minutes ago, SayMeowWithMe said:

In comparison to ES parties, yes. Idk what happens often in NA timezone, but you guys are lacking some serious teamplay. Take it as a flame or some constructive criticism but with your levels and gear you guys consistently play awful. You have a CP system and still play like randoms. With your levels and gear you should be doing a lot more in pvp. I speak from 5+ fights against you guys over a few days.

You should head to coliseum and fight 9v9 with eachother.

• Like 1

PSA:

ddcdmv.jpg

2 more joined this same party sometime later in the video, so 47+, but whatever.

Was Fun also on their own CC ? Another +40++ ? Does your 160 = 250 ? Just asking you know, since you guys need to be busted before you say anything that harms your forum propaganda.

No idea how anyone can talk about quality of parties in this server tho. The overall competition is weak. The CPs are a joke in here. Anyone who has played actually competitive servers knows this, but for some reason will still jerk off their e-penis for winning pvps against even worse parties in this server. Yes, for the most part you guys having easy pvps say more about the others being awful than you being any strong.

Edited by RealTalk
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, fishfood said:

In comparison to ES parties, yes. Idk what happens often in NA timezone, but you guys are lacking some serious teamplay. Take it as a flame or some constructive criticism but with your levels and gear you guys consistently play awful. You have a CP system and still play like randoms. With your levels and gear you should be doing a lot more in pvp. I speak from 5+ fights against you guys over a few days.

Definitely this is very funny, it turns out that we now have professional warfare in the game and did not know it.

I will tell my friends and clanmates to leave the server we are not able to play with professionals; Since we are newbies.

1 minute ago, SayMeowWithMe said:

Definitely this is very funny, it turns out that we now have professional warfare in the game and did not know it.

I will tell my friends and clanmates to leave the server we are not able to play with professionals; Since we are newbies.

This new forum update gives you pop-ups like facebook, it's kinda neat.

Nobody asked you to leave the server, and last time I checked you don't play with me. I just gave you some criticism, I couldn't care less what you do with it.

42 minutes ago, RealTalk said:

PSA:

ddcdmv.jpg

2 more joined this same party sometime later in the video, so 47+, but whatever.

Was Fun also on their own CC ? Another +40++ ? Does your 160 = 250 ? Just asking you know, since you guys need to be busted before you say anything that harms your forum propaganda.

No idea how anyone can talk about quality of parties in this server tho. The overall competition is weak. The CPs are a joke in here. Anyone who has played actually competitive servers knows this, but for some reason will still jerk off their e-penis for winning pvps against even worse parties in this server. Yes, for the most part you guys having easy pvps say more about the others being awful than you being any strong.

Yeah I agree with you, my party here is just casual friends, with only one other hardcore player in it. I've played 75% of the competitive servers private/retail, I know all about the no lifing scripting russians. I never once claimed to be "pro" I just said the other parties were bad.

That's funny though, claiming to be 160, but leaving out China+ES alliance, lol. VIGI ZERGGGGGGG,

Edited by fishfood

if you guys really are allies, you should act more properly in next siege, 80-90% of our vietnamese and korean players doesnt understand Soi's command on CC, every single command Soil had, we had to repeat and make a chain command for our members to follow, and i think chinese clans can do the same, good luck next time, in the meantime we will enjoy our giran, oh oh oh

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fishfood said:

Fishfood, man, lol, you are garbage and you know it, don't know what you are even talking about, I saw your focus in pvp. Last time against our PT it was like this: 

Gloom on SWS, focus on Mage ...then switch to WL gloom on Other Mage, switch to BD and someone was hitting BP... All the time, then one/two of your PT died in 10 sec and PR. So...

11 hours ago, Zurek said:

Np man, if i get ban i can always pay for unban, is just 5€ or worst case scenario bot 24/7 for a month and be again at 74.

Enjoy wasting ur life farming HAHAHAHAHA

Sad but true words, but no problem for me, i enjoy this game, i farm all my chars fair way.

Just GMs as San0, Kse, Koll can see how their system piss on fair play players and support thrash boters as u and guys from your ally see how garbage u rly r.;)

I havent idea what is point this sentence.

"dont forget switch off ur alarm in FG "

U mean our cameras at some location?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, datplays said:

why u sad kid proud of zerg?

Well mate our numbers are pretty stable over the siege"s (190-220) if you loose people and you become less than us that doesnt make us zerg.Check your leadership and the criterions of inviting people.

P.S if you flame i wont even bother answer

Edited by GanjaRockzZz
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Well mate our numbers are pretty stable over the siege"s (190-220) if you loose people and you become less than us that doesnt make us zerg.Check your leadership and the criterions of inviting people.

P.S if you flame i wont even bother answer

has nothing with inviting criterions, your ally had better online daily all the time. and now everybody wants to be with vigi for protection and EASY development, how your guys say the only problem in vigi ally is farm spots. i already spoke to some guys in your ally and all think in future ally will be split.

the snake already makes recruitment and i guess in 2.0 when your ally will have 20 heroes a big part of ally will make a new one and soil will remain with all those perkunas haters newbs and his closest players.

19 minutes ago, driver said:

has nothing with inviting criterions, your ally had better online daily all the time. and now everybody wants to be with vigi for protection and EASY development, how your guys say the only problem in vigi ally is farm spots. i already spoke to some guys in your ally and all think in future ally will be split.

the snake already makes recruitment and i guess in 2.0 when your ally will have 20 heroes a big part of ally will make a new one and soil will remain with all those perkunas haters newbs and his closest players.

I love that idea :) and btw i think perks need some refteshment  some new politics and might need new leader ( not that bizz is bad i rly respect him). I just see you run out of motivation.

1 minute ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

I love that idea :) and btw i think perks need some refteshment  some new politics and might need new leader ( not that bizz is bad i rly respect him). I just see you run out of motivation.

politics in l2 is same sh1t as skill in l2, its not so important :) i think there is more chance for snake ally, but they first will grow till cap. vigi ally doesnt know nothing about hardcore leveling, worst parts for vigi daily was 20-23 CET.

look around in every city, for 1 perk there is 5 or more vigi. 50% of vigi are people who want to grow fast, their loyalty majors in abg/loa def and castle for 2k cp.

5 minutes ago, driver said:

politics in l2 is same sh1t as skill in l2, its not so important :) i think there is more chance for snake ally, but they first will grow till cap. vigi ally doesnt know nothing about hardcore leveling, worst parts for vigi daily was 20-23 CET.

look around in every city, for 1 perk there is 5 or more vigi. 50% of vigi are people who want to grow fast, their loyalty majors in abg/loa def and castle for 2k cp.

Let me get you smthing rly fast and straigth perks exsist from the beggining so do vigi but vigi start from september recruting we started 10 people ganking 3-4 pt perks at abg  and we went all the way up noone wanted to join vigi then cause we where weak now  we almost dominate everything. ( before last summer perks was the 1 side of server ruling everything) so consider leadership factor again my fact as old player here lead me to that conclusion.

• Like 1

Just now, GanjaRockzZz said:

Let me get you smthing rly fast and straigth perks exsist from the beggining so do vigi but vigi start from september recruting we started 10 people ganking 3-4 pt perks at abg  and we went all the way up noone wanted to join vigi then cause we where weak now  we almost dominate everything. ( before last summer perks was the 1 side of server ruling everything) so consider leadership factor again my fact as old player here lead me to that conclusion.

a lot of factors led to it, one of them could be leadership but my point was that politics is not so important.

well, you start to tell the story. but you must know that a lot of old perks play against the perkunas of today and a lot of time ago because of weak opposition vigi united with sm and rok etc(a lot of clans were on this server who will be in history as one of perkunas opposition), soil just took the leadership of the union i guess.

btw, you came a bit to my point. fact that you was 10 ppl vs 3-4pt its not big deal because your clan wasnt only opposition, but my point was that in daily pvp we are 5 time less then your ally, and everybody is happy because most of your ally are weak people who just want to farm and develop.

56 minutes ago, driver said:

Disagree. 1) Politics was always the most important thing in l2. 2) Being noclan is easier way to lvl faster. 

5 hours ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

Fishfood, man, lol, you are garbage and you know it, don't know what you are even talking about, I saw your focus in pvp. Last time against our PT it was like this: 

Gloom on SWS, focus on Mage ...then switch to WL gloom on Other Mage, switch to BD and someone was hitting BP... All the time, then one/two of your PT died in 10 sec and PR. So...

Mhhm whatever you say, and yet in every equal number fight, or slightly out numbered we barely have any deaths. Sounds like you don't know how the aggression mechanics works. Just an over leveled over geared party. (Half of my party is still 66 lol, we don't even have ee bd or sws player) But clearly that's not needed for this server ;)

5-6 Months ago we were doing CS's with 50 people max, I remember once we kept Gludio castle with 27 people  versus more than 70 and to mention smth, biz back then when he was trying to remake the great perkunas of reaver, he was asking my help on pms on sieges and he did the same later for the epics, "lets be alliance just on epics to take them".
I guess brazillian people liked the idea eh, with woman on leading and people without balls ofc they did..
All the things that throw out of your mouth, or typing with your fingers xD at least think about it before you say something. I didn't or actually, WE didn't start recruiting everybody to our side just to win, rezqquit did. We didn't create that 200+ vs 200+ and our alliance ain't a zerg compare to yours while just the chinese are 80 people without the KMT-QQA-GGD or whatever clans they got to farm. 
When I first met chinese to loa, after our fight. I asked them to create 4th side (Yes 4th, back then we had 3 sides). I didn't beg them to come with us. So all the trash you talk about zerg, tell them to your ally leader. Conditions made us having 230 people in CS, not that I don't like my people, ofc I do and it won't change now, so good luck!

P.S meowmeowwithme, man wtf name is that for a wannabemightygladiator?

Edited by SOiL

7 minutes ago, SOiL said:

I guess brazillian people liked the idea eh, with woman on leading and people without balls ofc they did..

Whats the problem with a woman leading? 

2 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Disagree. 1) Politics was always the most important thing in l2. 2) Being noclan is easier way to lvl faster. 

1. you disagree and just make a statement, but why its so important? tell me your story, and i guess i will understand your position.

2. yes my friend, you level faster till 58. we are lucky we have 3 time zones

Edited by driver

23 minutes ago, SOiL said:

5-6 Months ago we were doing CS's with 50 people max, I remember once we kept Gludio castle with 27 people  versus more than 70 and to mention smth, biz back then when he was trying to remake the great perkunas of reaver, he was asking my help on pms on sieges and he did the same later for the epics, "lets be alliance just on epics to take them".
All the things that throw out of your mouth, or typing with your fingers xD at least thing about it before you say something. I didn't or actually, WE didn't start recruiting everybody to our side just to win, rezqquit did. We didn't create that 200+ vs 200+ and our alliance ain't a zerg compare to yours while just the chinese are 80 people without the KMT-QQA-GGD or whatever clans they got to farm. 
When I first met chinese to loa, after our fight. I asked them to create 4th side (Yes 4th, back then we had 3 sides). I didn't beg them to come with us. So all the trash you talk about zerg, tell them to your ally leader. Conditions made us having 230 people in CS, not that I don't like my people, ofc I do and it won't change now, so good luck!

P.S meowmeowwithme, man wtf name is that for a wannabemightygladiator?

dunno about the 80 ppl of china, never saw more then 4-5 pt.

well, now you are talking about that sieges where we rushed delay unique. ofc we did it only so unique dont have castle not because you are such a good guy, at that moment unique was our main target.

first siege we had 80 ppl so we can manage to hold the level difference, and in future it was the same. i think you guys were shocked  when you with 180 ppl lost to 220 mostly low lvls, i think in that siege you were up 6 lvl avg.

your path was not easy, and im not talking about the time since biz came to leadership. you struggled when reaver was dominating and couldnt farm, we know the story and where the butthurt comes from. i hope this psychological trauma  from the past will pass soon.

you guys didnt even know that you are dominating all this time :)) if you didnt dominate, the snake would not join you

14 hours ago, SayMeowWithMe said:

man, i really like a couple of guys in es. but when i see th3mage and exoq movies, it gives cancer to my eyes

• Like 6