fishfood

Siege Thread 02/26/17

10 minutes ago, driver said:

man, i really like a couple of guys in es. but when i see th3mage and exoq movies, it gives cancer to my eyes

I do not want you to have cancer, and if you do not like my videos, just do not watch

57 minutes ago, rhaegar said:

Whats the problem with a woman leading? 

Zero problem, but when woman leading + men without balls here comes the problem, you didn't read the whole thing.

Trying to figure out what is worse, Stiba not knowing what FG is or Driver believing that politics are not important in L2. Is this your first lineage 2 server ever ? 12++ years later and some people still know shit about the game. You could be just bad in game but then you also decide to embarass yourselves on forums.

And if u wanna cry about numbers, go cry to bizzquit, cuz he is the one who turned this server into a 2sided zerg festival thinking he would dominate multiple timezones while zerging the siege. Only one who helped a little bit was that newbie Tribo leader who backstabed UniQue and ruined what was the 3rd side back then.

Poor snake tho. He  is just a little boy making 12+ people run his cp, switching sides cuz he couldnt farm, slowly trying to steal everything soil conquered, all of that while thinking that he is some kind of hot-shit who is carrying the ally. Leave britn... the snake alone please !!!

64.png 

4 minutes ago, RealTalk said:

Trying to figure out what is worse, Stiba not knowing what FG is or Driver believing that politics are not important in L2. Is this your first lineage 2 server ever ? 12++ years later and some people still know shit about the game. You could be just bad in game but then you also decide to embarass yourselves on forums.

And if u wanna cry about numbers, go cry to bizzquit, cuz he is the one who turned this server into a 2sided zerg festival thinking he would dominate multiple timezones while zerging the siege. Only one who helped a little bit was that newbie Tribo leader who backstabed UniQue and ruined what was the 3rd side back then.

Poor snake tho. He  is just a little boy making 12+ people run his cp, switching sides cuz he couldnt farm, slowly trying to steal everything soil conquered, all of that while thinking that he is some kind of hot-shit who is carrying the ally. Leave britn... the snake alone please !!!

64.png 

1)we never was zerg, we could be 20-30 ppl more with 50 lvl people who u call meat shield.

2) backstab:D from tribo. i know the situation that happened. but everybody knows that unique licked soils balls because they could not manager a good competition on euro prime. losing fights to both war sides. and made out a conflict to leave them.

btw, after all that happend to them you just cant make them the victim. the arrogants of dee and xwarx killed their side.

3)tell me about politics, or stfu

2 hours ago, fishfood said:

Mhhm whatever you say, and yet in every equal number fight, or slightly out numbered we barely have any deaths. Sounds like you don't know how the aggression mechanics works. Just an over leveled over geared party. (Half of my party is still 66 lol, we don't even have ee bd or sws player) But clearly that's not needed for this server ;)

Our SWS was boxed we don't have bards for 2 weeks. :( we just throw them forward for your brainless mages to start hitting them:( we don't need aggro skills for u party lol.

36 minutes ago, SOiL said:

Zero problem, but when woman leading + men without balls here comes the problem, you didn't read the whole thing.

Women(I think it's better to call it little girl)-Rekted Demon

Man w/o balls - Soil 

everyhing is ok? I think yes.

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva

14 hours ago, fishfood said:

In comparison to ES parties, yes. Idk what happens often in NA timezone, but you guys are lacking some serious teamplay. Take it as a flame or some constructive criticism but with your levels and gear you guys consistently play awful. You have a CP system and still play like randoms. With your levels and gear you should be doing a lot more in pvp. I speak from 5+ fights against you guys over a few days.

You should head to coliseum and fight 9v9 with eachother.

we have so much box in pvp loa and we are archer cp, why did u change ur class? u were an archer and u did not kill anyone... Front line cps and mage cps are the best cps on classic.

Edited by Nevu

1 hour ago, Nevu said:

we have so much box in pvp loa and we are archer cp, why did u change ur class? u were an archer and u did not kill anyone... Front line cps and mage cps are the best cps on classic.

i think archers are thery strong, not in loa but they are strong.

1 hour ago, SteelWind said:

хорошая осада, хороший обмен глудио на аден

сейчас все так, как и должно быть B|

согласен, но я уверен что к этой мысли мы пришли разными путями

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SOiL said:

ES guys don't have balls? I've got 2. And u have how many? 4? pfff bullsh1t.

5 hours ago, SOiL said:

5-6 Months ago we were doing CS's with 50 people max, I remember once we kept Gludio castle with 27 people  versus more than 70 and to mention smth, biz back then when he was trying to remake the great perkunas of reaver, he was asking my help on pms on sieges and he did the same later for the epics, "lets be alliance just on epics to take them".
I guess brazillian people liked the idea eh, with woman on leading and people without balls ofc they did..
All the things that throw out of your mouth, or typing with your fingers xD at least think about it before you say something. I didn't or actually, WE didn't start recruiting everybody to our side just to win, rezqquit did. We didn't create that 200+ vs 200+ and our alliance ain't a zerg compare to yours while just the chinese are 80 people without the KMT-QQA-GGD or whatever clans they got to farm. 
When I first met chinese to loa, after our fight. I asked them to create 4th side (Yes 4th, back then we had 3 sides). I didn't beg them to come with us. So all the trash you talk about zerg, tell them to your ally leader. Conditions made us having 230 people in CS, not that I don't like my people, ofc I do and it won't change now, so good luck!

P.S meowmeowwithme, man wtf name is that for a wannabemightygladiator?

It seems that someone here hates women or is frustrated?

No matter what you say, do or win in the game you always, always since you are on this server you will be an idiot and everyone knows until some of your followers know

Att: Victor

18 hours ago, fishfood said:

Yeah I agree with you, my party here is just casual friends, with only one other hardcore player in it. I've played 75% of the competitive servers private/retail, I know all about the no lifing scripting russians. I never once claimed to be "pro" I just said the other parties were bad.

That's funny though, claiming to be 160, but leaving out China+ES alliance, lol. VIGI ZERGGGGGGG,

Why talk again without facts. here is screenshot in the middle of the siege , you can clearly see 159 people including china cp's. So add that 159 + 45 from ES and you would get 205 people. Go ahead and post your CC if you dare, cuze on siege 2 weeks ago u had 255 and im sure you at the very least same amount of people now.

6abf6efb1cde5e454da35502ba111ab5.jpg

15 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Why talk again without facts. here is screenshot in the middle of the siege , you can clearly see 159 people including china cp's. So add that 159 + 45 from ES and you would get 205 people. Go ahead and post your CC if you dare, cuze on siege 2 weeks ago u had 255 and im sure you at the very least same amount of people now.

last siege you also had 10 less people than us (245) I already posted a SS with our CC, not many people left maybe 10-15 max.

2 hours ago, SayMeowWithMe said:

It seems that someone here hates women or is frustrated?

No matter what you say, do or win in the game you always, always since you are on this server you will be an idiot and everyone knows until some of your followers know

Att: Victor

Some of Soil's "followers" are with him from 1.0 , some were with him when they were a 20 people clan hunted by the top, some will remain with him even if this 200+ people side breaks.

Maybe he is an idiot but well ,what do you know that these guys dont ? 

Edited by Yomana

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

We had 220 sorry for ruining this ......

2 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

w.o ES?

Nooby necro the y are not helping us all siege so mostly we are fighting this numbers when you are 200+ and this pro AD and FF still run or die... So what are you talking about? They are mostly defending their own castle.

2 hours ago, fishfood said:

last siege you also had 10 less people than us (245) I already posted a SS with our CC, not many people left maybe 10-15 max.

post it here again please, i went through your post history and couldn't find it. I have general curiosity to see how many you were, because the siege felt very close overall.

24 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

Nooby necro the y are not helping us all siege so mostly we are fighting this numbers when you are 200+ and this pro AD and FF still run or die... So what are you talking about? They are mostly defending their own castle.

Like you think 220 people we dont defend  our 3 castles  take your iq and go climb somewhere....pff gtfo and dont quote me

2 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Like you think 220 people we dont defend  our 3 castles  take your iq and go climb somewhere....pff gtfo and dont quote me

Don't even want to quote this handless dumb but you are totally retarded :( sry. Your IQ i think is below monkey.poor lama.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

post it here again please, i went through your post history and couldn't find it. I have general curiosity to see how many you were, because the siege felt very close overall.

This time we had around 232-234 maybe.. im not sure exactly. But not even once we met force vs force if im correct. Sieges became just chess match between soil and bizz. Only about fast regrouping and porting, pure pvp was in minority sadly... 

There are plenty of reasons behind that,  be it classic game mechanics or custom stuff implemented here... All this combined make even arranging true "force vs force" almost pointless so sieges nowdays looks like this. If you want to succeed here you jsut have to throw more bodies at right moment to right castle.
Overall I see perk side be a bit better in cooperating so it somehow equallize true battle potential between sides and distribution of castles (2 vs 3) pretty much correspond with true distribution of power on server. It should be also mentioned that we were a bit lucky as well, at one point (half hour before end of siege?) we were holding just Giran.

Overall i didnt enjoyed last few sieges much to be completely honest. 

15 hours ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Well mate our numbers are pretty stable over the siege"s (190-220) if you loose people and you become less than us that doesnt make us zerg.Check your leadership and the criterions of inviting people.

P.S if you flame i wont even bother answer

Ganja please vigi critreria of recruitment = if alive then accept

2 hours ago, Kure said:

This time we had around 232-234 maybe.. im not sure exactly. But not even once we met force vs force if im correct. Sieges became just chess match between soil and bizz. Only about fast regrouping and porting, pure pvp was in minority sadly... 

There are plenty of reasons behind that,  be it classic game mechanics or custom stuff implemented here... All this combined make even arranging true "force vs force" almost pointless so sieges nowdays looks like this. If you want to succeed here you jsut have to throw more bodies at right moment to right castle.
Overall I see perk side be a bit better in cooperating so it somehow equallize true battle potential between sides and distribution of castles (2 vs 3) pretty much correspond with true distribution of power on server. It should be also mentioned that we were a bit lucky as well, at one point (half hour before end of siege?) we were holding just Giran.

Overall i didnt enjoyed last few sieges much to be completely honest. 

We actually had a bit of dc problem last 30min so we lost communication and failed to reinforce Aden. Actually I agree it's a chess match between leaders, but I actually enjoy it more than a 200v200 since multiple smaller fights occur more often. About numbers I generally Agree that in such massive numbers organization prevails, but in some cases like the last push numbers do matter. The final push for that one castle ( like oren this siege ) depends a lot on numbers usually.