fishfood

Siege Thread 02/26/17

ofc soil is an idiot, who cares? =) we dont follow him, we playing with him, this alliance was formed since vigilance wasnt even a thing, when soil was just a yolo gladitor with yolo the red, yolo the kou and some more yolo folks, winning is good, losing is bad, the taste of winning ofc is more tastier and more better, but who cares? =) no one wins forever , i very expect when that day comes we can be yolo idiots again, good luck =)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Warpole said:

Caps would make it even better,still u can't imagine it until you play with him.

i feel you, bro, i had an idiot yolo here anw, fcking jerryz

i dont understand why you always talk about numbers, when one side has avg lvl lower. i see only statistic, but i think its enough to understand the situation on server.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, driver said:

1. you disagree and just make a statement, but why its so important? tell me your story, and i guess i will understand your position.

2. yes my friend, you level faster till 58. we are lucky we have 3 time zones

1. That's strange to explain why the art of making and breaking alliances is important. Maybe cause 2 weak > 1 strong? Maybe cause it's changing the landscape on the server? Maybe cause it have a consequenses like to have\not have castles\epics? Cause it's makes the sides more\less attractive to join?

2. I see neutrals in abg, they lvl faster than ppl from vigi side. It's AFTER 58 jsyk.

\\i'm out

Just now, kktnxbye said:

1. That's strange to explain why the art of making and breaking alliances is important. Maybe cause 2 weak > 1 strong? Maybe cause it's changing the landscape on the server? Maybe cause it have a consequenses like to have\not have castles\epics? Cause it's makes the sides more\less attractive to join?

2. I see neutrals in abg, they lvl faster than ppl from vigi side. It's AFTER 58 jsyk.

\\i'm out

1. you need daily online, this is the most important thing. and of course this factor helps in gathering zerg, you can see that all people what to join the big ally so they can easy farm. then you have bigger levels if you have better online and more ppl and you have all castels/epics.

for example i will not join a strong side, dont see the reason for a swamp. or like i guess 50% of vigi ally do is just enter ally for development

2. nobody cares about randoms, talking about at least CP. maybe u didnt play servers with big competition. if this server had 1 time zone you would be 55 lvl and would get pked by vigi ally, because there would be no mobs and nobody cares about randoms.

1 minute ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Then why we didnt recruit fun,hwarang, ?

because you had with who to fight :)) i remember how happy your guys was killing them in loa with 10-15 lvl advantage :))

• Like 1

On 28/2/2017 at 1:03 PM, driver said:

because you had with who to fight :)) i remember how happy your guys was killing them in loa with 10-15 lvl advantage :))

Wow again the same shiet, we didn't start this. Check good bye video of zavara, we were going to oren when we first opened it with 60 people. Rezqquit recruited the whole server and that came back as boomerang to him. So stop saying to every thread that WE created the zerg.
About chinese, OF COURSE we enjoyed it. They went against us while they had 3 parties and we had 1. But when we killed them, after saying gf to them even if they were 15 or 35 lvls lower as you say, I asked them to make new alliance not to join us to "free" farm or whatever you're saying here.
You complain about numbers, after find out we had same numbers again (Cause ES 50-60 + 160 of yours = 210-220 like we had), you complain about lvls while you got more 76 lvls than us in the top list, like we don't have any low lvls, like all members of the alliance are 70+ naaaah... We also have 62-64-66 lvls, stop complaining

2 hours ago, SOiL said:

stop complaining

This coming from the guy who literally made 5 different complain topics about the same subject and when they started getting locked because of spam, started complaining his threads are getting locked.

Even better,last siege you actually spend 20 mins doing the thing you were complaining so hard about.

I do accept the fact that  you are King-complain here , but as the king you shouldn't forbid your subjects to complain. Kings who forbid their subjects the exact same thing they are doing don't last very long :(

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BlackJack said:

This coming from the guy who literally made 5 different complain topics about the same subject and when they started getting locked because of spam, started complaining his threads are getting locked.

Even better,last siege you actually spend 20 mins doing the thing you were complaining so hard about.

I do accept the fact that  you are King-complain here , but as the king you shouldn't forbid your subjects to complain. Kings who forbid their subjects the exact same thing they are doing don't last very long :(

Another forum warrior :D

9 hours ago, SOiL said:

Wow again the same shiet, we didn't start this. Check good bye video of zavara, we were going to oren when we first opened it with 60 people. Rezqquit recruited the whole server and that came back as boomerang to him. So stop saying to every thread that WE created the zerg.
About chinese, OF COURSE we enjoyed it. They went against us while they had 3 parties and we had 1. But when we killed them, after saying gf to them even if they were 15 or 35 lvls lower as you say, I asked them to make new alliance not to join us to "free" farm or whatever you're saying here.
You complain about numbers, after find out we had same numbers again (Cause ES 50-60 + 160 of yours = 210-220 like we had), you complain about lvls while you got more 76 lvls than us in the top list, like we don't have any low lvls, like all members of the alliance are 70+ naaaah... We also have 62-64-66 lvls, stop complaining

we made zerg because it was neccecery. i thought it was simple to understand but maybe my english is bad. you have low lvl its means you have to zerg, if you are high u dont to it because you created a SWAMP. on skelth top clan was fighting 100 vs 300 with chars 5-10 lvl higher and you cried when we was 20 ppl more.

It's a natural way for every ambitious side on every server. Take more ppl to dominate>>make some fat with castles&epics>> if no significant war - split the ally.

No reason to make double standards and talk about zerg.

1 hour ago, qloc01 said:

low lv  ===> zerg for domination

high lv also want domination ===> swamp

double standard =)

zerg for domination? zerg for competition maybe? we never dominated, the fact that our wars thought so it means we played well