Sign in to follow this  
MPiRi

Siege 26/2/2017

On 27 февраля 2017 г. at 4:55 PM, SOiL said:

Fun dislike this.
Perkunas dislike this.
ES dislike this.

And only soil likes thisXDDD

btw let's talk w/o sh1t if you are so called "honor" type in shout statements like "ES RATS" etc... You are not respecting enemies, you know? Whom you will play against without this "rats" and this "the King is here" most imbicil ever on server and it's not only my opinion.

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva

On 10/3/2017 at 9:24 AM, EtoRazEtoDva said:

And only soil likes thisXDDD

btw let's talk w/o sh1t if you are so called "honor" type in shout statements like "ES RATS" etc... You are not respecting enemies, you know? Whom you will play against without this "rats" and this "the King is here" most imbicil ever on server and it's not only my opinion.

- Well... lets talk about Honor !!!

- The sure think for me.... Honor no have do with BSoe/PR or if some 1 is happy and tell im SuperMan or other thinks :P

- Honor for me is not take the adena Soil send me for the clan hall. ETE-Soil-Tankadin-TheLord and many other mebers put adena to take it wen start to build a clan. This is no Honor for me and the other clan mebers.

---> @Soil no one cares about likes... come here and tell us " WHAT IS HONOR FOR YOU ??? "

Edited by MPiRi