Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

L2 Classic Club PvP (7)

On 06/03/2017 at 9:51 AM, EtoRazEtoDva said:

I watched 2:12 and done . PT w/o supports... Shitty targeting 100 ppl run on 20... What is that vid about?????????

3:35  my 2 small parties defend and counter 2 whole clans (and some other that arent included in video nvm)
And later everybody ganged us down ;)

Edited by Legiana

i havent been here for that long so it could be a one time thing, but damn your grp is not very organized, no assisting 5 diffrent targets being nuked at once not leading to anything.

for some reason ive allways liked watching Pr's vids but no offence this was just messy it seems like your counting waay to much on your FC, saw you quite a few time FC then just stand there doing nothing untill FC is rdy again:P 

not trying to bash you or anything, just wondering if thats a common thing on here?

and please do keep posting pr vids i tend to enjoy them most of the time :D

7 hours ago, valkynic said:

i havent been here for that long so it could be a one time thing, but damn your grp is not very organized, no assisting 5 diffrent targets being nuked at once not leading to anything.

for some reason ive allways liked watching Pr's vids but no offence this was just messy it seems like your counting waay to much on your FC, saw you quite a few time FC then just stand there doing nothing untill FC is rdy again:P 

not trying to bash you or anything, just wondering if thats a common thing on here?

and please do keep posting pr vids i tend to enjoy them most of the time :D

This PR is the worst PR on the server. Please dont expect too much from him ^^. Btw i saw your post about tyrants/destros. I liked it. Can you give me link to movie of 77+ tyrant on GK?

On 2017-4-18 at 11:58 AM, Rizos said:

This PR is the worst PR on the server. Please dont expect too much from him ^^. Btw i saw your post about tyrants/destros. I liked it. Can you give me link to movie of 77+ tyrant on GK?

Telling someone that you liked his post after throwing hate to another player draws bad attention baddy ^^.
But you are so Julian you dont understand...
I will never forget the 1 skill KOs with low C bow and str -15 ^^ Im glad you still hate me that means the pain I gave you in this server was intense. 
YOU-WILL-NEVER-EVER-FORGET ME
thats why you tell everybody the same .i.