alancano

Black Squad 26/2

Omg everytime when players from both side upload the video about siege they showing only the moments where they win and how they dominate xD.Menawhile 60% of the siege they where loosing. :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

Omg everytime when players from both side upload the video about siege they showing only the moments where they win and how they dominate xD.Menawhile 60% of the siege they where loosing. :ph34r:

my friends it is like highlight if u want full stream of siege go twitch.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

exactly as alancano said, if u want to see whole siege situation, there is recording on kolls stream, players frapses are the best moments of their clan/party and since u usually lose fight because u didnt play well, there is no reason to put that fight

gj on spamming that backfire, most annoying sh1t ever which can probably win u many fights :D

• Like 3

On 28.02.2017 at 2:35 PM, alancano said:

I am really happy to see here some healer POV , as modoy said this BP at least knows that he has MBF, but about what he was doing ... 

Man you are playing in archer CP why you are using GGH when your PT lost around 10% hp.. Every time, it's waste of mp.. But when your ppl really need heal you are OOM, then you put scrolls cancel sleep on button 2 and put off Mass heal.. Then when you realize it's useful cause of low cost you put it back from panel,lol, when 60% of slots for skills is free... Can't really understand , and BOA at F1.

About haters... POVs aré mostly about player skill/his pt skill... Aje first of all you must look at his gamestyle.. What is he doing his positioning skills which player is using in different situation, but for no obs it doesn't matter, you are looking mostly on who rekt whom. Nice. Keep on healing mate

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

I am really happy to see here some healer POV , as modoy said this BP at least knows that he has MBF, but about was he is doing ... 

Man you are playing in archer CP why you are using GGH when your PT lost around 10% hp.. Every time, it's waste of mp.. But when your ppl really need heal you are OOM, then you put scrolls cancel sleep on button 2 and put off Mass heal.. Then when you realize it's useful cause of low cost you put it back from panel,lol, when 60% of slots for skills is free... Can't really understand , and BOA at F1.

About haters... POVs aré mostly about player skill/his pt skill... Aje first of all you must look at his gamestyle.. What is he doing his positioning skills which player is using in different situation, but for no obs it doesn't matter, you are looking mostly on who rekt whom. Nice. Keep on healing mate

Hi bro, first this isn't my main char so, i tried did my best. I am aware that I do not have enough experience with this class, 

by the way... i amn't like most of  players doing  focus on F1 F2, i like play F3 F4 F5 F6, numbers and keyboard lyrics but i didnt have enough time to set that.

Thanks for the comment, i really appreciate everything that helps to improve my gameplay....In the future, I will feed this forum with OL PoV

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alancano said:

Hi bro, first this isn't my main char so, i tried did my best. I am aware that I do not have enough experience with this class, 

by the way... i amn't like most of  players doing  focus on F1 F2, i like play F3 F4 F5 F6, numbers and keyboard lyrics but i didnt have enough time to set that.

Thanks for the comment, i really appreciate everything that helps to improve my gameplay....In the future, I will feed this forum with OL PoV

GL HF Mate btw Divine Power and Restore Life must be at the bar as well :D

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva

On 1. 3. 2017 at 0:38 PM, EtoRazEtoDva said:

Pretty much well said and i agree, but about that bold part.. there are situations when it is very usefull to have BOA on shortcuts (but not on f1 i guess).